Google Gruppi non supporta più i nuovi post o le nuove iscrizioni Usenet. I contenuti storici continuano a essere visibili.

Who's the idiot that allowed niggers on a cruise ship?

109 visualizzazioni
Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Ṃᴆ

da leggere,
17 set 2022, 15:50:2917/09/22

Abort Retry Fail

da leggere,
17 set 2022, 16:40:5817/09/22
Back in the late 80's I had a drunk nigger attack me in a bar at Dallas/Fort Worth airport.
I wasn't doing anything to him other than drinking my beer. He tried to cold clock me and I hit him
with an uppercut then a round house kick and tossed him out of the bar into the walkway. He ran
away.

I drank for free, for the next 2 hours until my flight arrived and made a lot of friends including
the bartender.

Of course back then I was 6'6" and in good shape. These days, not so much at 62yo.

Why are blacks so inclined to violence?

--
A_R_F
Abort Retry Fail?

Klaus Schadenfreude

da leggere,
17 set 2022, 18:17:1917/09/22
On Sat, 17 Sep 2022 20:40:56 GMT, Abort Retry Fail
<a...@sectorunknown.net> wrote:

>Back in the late 80's I had a drunk nigger attack me in a bar at Dallas/Fort Worth airport.
>I wasn't doing anything to him other than drinking my beer. He tried to cold clock me and I hit him
>with an uppercut then a round house kick and tossed him out of the bar into the walkway. He ran
>away.

I'll take "SHIT THAT NEVER HAPPENED" for $500 Alex!

Il messaggio è stato eliminato

Ṃᴆ

da leggere,
18 set 2022, 17:43:0418/09/22
the "round house kick" was a dead giveaway

Bernstein

da leggere,
20 set 2022, 04:15:0120/09/22
0 nuovi messaggi