One day at the fast food joint

Douglas D. Anderson

Nov 24, 2021, 12:04:28 PM11/24/21
The manager came in and called all the help together.
"I've got good new and bad news and more good news and more bad
news... but first the good news...
Starting next month minimum wage is going to be $15 an hour."
A palpable wave of excitement went through the whole team.
A brief pause and then he continued- "And now the bad news-
because of the pandemic we haven't had a single customer in three
days, and today is your last day... and now more good news-
you'll get more on unemployment than we paid you... and now more bad
news- all the other stores and shops around here are also closing,
they either have no merchandise or got looted so there's no place to
spend your money except to buy drugs on the street corner... I know
you've all been waiting for this, and the day has finally arrived. "

"We choose truth over facts" - Joe Biden