Re: What exactly did Trump have related to nuclear weapons?

bob user

Aug 12, 2022, 7:00:46 PM8/12/22
On 12 Aug 2022, "jecorbe...@yahoo.com" <jecorbe...@yahoo.com>
posted some news:e43509af-83a5-4322...@googlegroups.com:

> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/former-nuke-football-handler-hi
> ts-out-after-trump-nuclear-code-claims/ar-AA10AYit?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U53
> 1&cvid=13c20570516c4754a8adddd7d825c890
>
> We won't know for some time exactly what it is that Trump had that the
> FBI wanted but one suggestion is that he took the nuclear launch codes
> with him. If that is the case, it is much ado about nothing. The
> nuclear launch codes are changed when a new president takes office.
> There old codes would be obsolete and would not in any way jeopardize
> national security.
>
> I suspect these codes were nothing more than a pretense to go on a
> fishing expedition into Trump's files to see if they can find evidence
> to implicate him in the January 6 riot at the Capitol, something
> neither they nor the January 6 Committee has been able to do to date.
> Even though they claimed they were looking for documents regarding
> nuclear weapons, anything they find in the boxes of documents could be
> used as evidence against Trump which was the real purpose of the raid.

There's always the possibility that Trump set this up himself to make
Merrick Garland look like a horse's ass. Not that he needs much help in
that respect.

pothead

Aug 13, 2022, 10:19:08 AM8/13/22
One thing to consider is that during raids like this, the attorney for the person being raided is
usually the LEO best friend. The way it works is the FBI tells the attorney we are looking for XY
and Z. If you help us out and let us know where they are, things will go smoothly and we will
gather the information and leave.

If you refuse, which you can, then we are going to have to tear the place apart to locate the
information.

Anyone in law enforcement involved in executing search warrants knows this.

So why, did the FBI, not work with Trump's lawyers?
Why did they demand the video security systems be turned off?
And why didn't they take all this stuff back in June when there were there along with Trump?
And if this was a matter of national security, why did they wait 3 days to execute the warrant?

There are a lot of questions to be answered.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.

Douglas D. Anderson

Aug 18, 2022, 6:45:21 PM8/18/22
DNA check for cum stains on Melania's clothes will answer some
questions. Btw- sources said the security cameras were not turned off,
which could call for more seizures.

"We choose truth over facts" - Joe Biden

Trevor Wilson

Aug 18, 2022, 6:50:42 PM8/18/22
**The big one being: Who are Trump's lawyers?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2022/08/16/trump-lawyers-fbi-raid/

Robert Fanning

Aug 19, 2022, 12:05:29 AM8/19/22
Douglas D. Anderson <dougande...@gmail.com> wrote in
Given a choice of pawing through Hillary Clinton's underwear or
Melania's...

Ṃᴆ

Sep 7, 2022, 11:08:02 PM9/7/22
Biden showed conclusively that the deep state has nothing left when he
gave that fake Marine-guarded stand-up comedic speech in front of the
Gestapo red background