And the big word of the year is...

Douglas D. Anderson

Aug 28, 2022, 11:51:39 AM8/28/22
Once every year or two, the Democrats obsess over a big word. Their
usual language is about the level of eighth graders, if that advanced,
and then some inner circle demon, perhaps the arch-fiend himself, will
introduce one big word for them to mull over. We've seen "proactive",
"egregious", "gravitas", etc. etc., and more recently "existential",
(this reminds me of a Robert Crumb comic strip years ago where a
puzzled looking obviously impoverished blue-color character is
shuffling along a trashy city street with a 'thought bubble' over his
head- "Is dis a system or a non-system?"). So the big question is-
what is next season's 'Big Word'?

"We choose truth over facts" - Joe Biden

Ṃᴆ

Sep 7, 2022, 11:17:40 PM9/7/22
abnegate

Joe will be abnegate'n his position once the shit indubitably hits the fan

Douglas D. Anderson

Dec 30, 2023, 10:27:48 PM12/30/23
On Sun, 26 Nov 2023 20:57:53 -0500, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>Eightyone

January 20, Reagan won by a landslide, 52 American hostages released
15 minutes after he was sworn in... Jimmy Carter became the worst
President in American history. H e can rest in peace now, with Biden
taking that title.