The ten greatest fucks in history T shirt

Avital Pilpel

Dec 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/8/96

I once saw this T shirt reading "The ten greatest fucks in history".

I remember the first three:

1. What the fuck was THAT?! - Mayor of Hiroshima
2. Why the fuck are all the water coming in?! - Captain of the titanic
3. Where the fuck are all these indians coming from? - Gen. Custard

Anybody remember the rest?

Avital Pilpel.

dennis clark

Dec 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/8/96

In <32AA59...@columbia.edu> Avital Pilpel <ap...@columbia.edu>
writes:
I created what, FUCK! - GOD

James Webb

Dec 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/9/96

Hmmm... here's some more...

"The fucking throttle's stuck!" - Donald Campbell.
"Money for students?! The fuckers don't pay enough tax!" - Paul Keating.
"It _DOES_ fucking look like her!" - Picasso.

Joseph Nay

Dec 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/9/96

Where the F*** are the jokes on this users group?

wardy

Dec 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/9/96

On Sun, 8 Dec 1996, Avital Pilpel wrote:

> I once saw this T shirt reading "The ten greatest fucks in history".
>
> I remember the first three:
>
> 1. What the fuck was THAT?! - Mayor of Hiroshima
> 2. Why the fuck are all the water coming in?! - Captain of the titanic
> 3. Where the fuck are all these indians coming from? - Gen. Custard
>
> Anybody remember the rest?
>
> Avital Pilpel.

I thought I smelt fucking petrol - Niki Lauder

Not that fucking switch - Capt. Challenger Space Shuttle.

Where the fuck did that tree come from - Marc Bolan

Michael Fornes

Dec 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/10/96
to wardy

What the fuck's that smell-Mayor of Bophal India

Bob Perks

Dec 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/10/96

In article <32ABCA1A...@ee.adfa.oz.au>, James Webb
<ja...@ee.adfa.oz.au> writes
"Agh! My stearing wheel's fucked!" A.Senna.

Keith Cummings

Dec 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/10/96

In message <Pine.OSF.3.91.961209205831.5445B-100000@leofric>
wardy <kw...@coventry.ac.uk> writes:

> On Sun, 8 Dec 1996, Avital Pilpel wrote:

> > I once saw this T shirt reading "The ten greatest fucks in history".
> >
> > I remember the first three:
> >
> > 1. What the fuck was THAT?! - Mayor of Hiroshima
> > 2. Why the fuck are all the water coming in?! - Captain of the titanic
> > 3. Where the fuck are all these indians coming from? - Gen. Custard
> >
> > Anybody remember the rest?
> >
> > Avital Pilpel.

The full, genuine list, as taken directly form the T-shirt:

1. What the fuck was that? Mayor of Hiroshima
2. Look at all those fucking indians! General Custer
3. What a place to plant a fucking tree! Marc Bolan
4. Thats not a real fucking gun! John Lennon
5. Of course it fucking looks like her! Pablo Picasso
6. I thought I could smell fucking petrol! Nikki Lauder
7. Watch him. He'll have some fuckers eye out! King Harold
8. Who let that fucking woman drive? Space shuttle captain
9. No fuckers gonna know... Richard Nixon
10. Where's all that fucking water coming from? Captain of the titanic

Message has been deleted

Thresh

Dec 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/11/96

When we bought Long Island for $29 dollars worth of beeds from the
Indians. I think they got fucked.

On 11 Dec 1996 00:07:49 GMT, Rocky and Mugsy <ju...@aminute.duck>
wrote:

>>> 3. Where the fuck are all these indians coming from? - Gen. Custard
>

>General "Custard"? Oh, yeah, I remember him-
>He's that US 7th Army general who fought a horde of Indians
>during a battle that would eventually go down in history as
>"Custard's Last Pastry Stand".
>
>R&M
>
>--
>GUIDE TO THE INTERPRETATION OF MODERN SCIENCE
>If it's green or it wriggles, it's biology.
>If it stinks, it's chemistry.
>If it doesn't work, it's physics.

Guido C.F. van Driel

Dec 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/11/96

thr...@pixi.com (Thresh) wrote:

>When we bought Long Island for $29 dollars worth of beeds from the
>Indians. I think they got fucked.

<snip>

Where´s the Joke?? or was it on the indians?

Where the fuck is my dick! JWB

Guido van Driel

John

Dec 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/11/96

The Analysis of an English word:

Perhaps one of the most interesting and colorful words in the English
language today is the word "fuck". It is the one magical word which,
just
by its sound, can describe pain, pleasure, love, and hate. In
language,
"fuck" falls into many grammatical categories.

Fuck can be used as a verb, both transitive (John fucked Christine)
and
intransitive (Christine was fucked by John). It can be an action verb
(John really gives a fuck), a passive verb (Christine really doesn't
give
a fuck), an adverb (Christine is fucking interested in John), or as a
noun
(Christine is a terrific fuck). It can also be used as an adjective
(Christine is fucking beautiful) or an interjection (Fuck! I'm late
for my
date with Christine). It can even be used as a conjunction
(Christine is
easy, fuck she's also stupid). As you can see, there are very few
words
with the overall versatility of the word "fuck". Aside from its
sexual
connotations, this incredible word can be used to describe many
situations:

1. Surprise "What the fuck are you doing here?"
2. Fraud "I got fucked by the car dealer."
3. Resignation "Oh, fuck it!"
4. Trouble "I guess I'm fucked now."
5. Aggression "FUCK YOU!"
6. Disgust "Fuck me."
7. Confusion "What the fuck...?"
8. Difficulty "I don't understand this fucking business!"
9. Despair "Fucked again..."
10. Pleasure "I fucking couldn't be happier."
11. Displeasure "What the fuck is going on here?"
12. Lost "Where the fuck are we?"
13. Disbelief "UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE!"
14. Retaliation "Up your fucking ass!"
15. Denial "I didn't fucking do it."
16. Perplexity "I know fuck about it."
17. Apathy "Who really gives a fuck, anyhow?"
18. Greetings "How the fuck are ya?"
19. Suspicion "Who the fuck are you?"
20. Panic "Let's get the fuck out of here."
21. Directions "Fuck off."
22. Awe "How the fuck did you do that?"

It can be used in an anatomical description- "He's a fucking
asshole."
It can be used to tell time- "It's five fucking thirty."
It can be used in business- "How did I wind up with this fucking
job?"
It can be maternal- "Motherfucker."
It can be political- "Fuck Clinton!"

It has also been used by many notable people throughout history:

"What the fuck was that?" -Mayor of Hiroshima

"Where did all these fucking Indians come from? -General Custer

"That's not a real fucking gun." -John Lennon

"Who the fuck is gonna find out?" -Richard Nixon

"Heads are going to fucking roll." -Anne Boleyn

"Let the fucking woman drive."
-Commander of Space Shuttle "Challenger," Mark Thatcher

"What fucking map?" -Ulysses

"Where the fuck is all this water coming from?" -Captain of the
Titanic

"Any fucking idiot could understand that." -Albert Einstein

"That's one big motherfucker!" -David

"It does so fucking look like her!" -Picasso

"Okay, I know...we build this BIG fucking wall..."
-Emperor of the Ch'in Dynasty

"I can't believe I just fucking said that." -Patrick Henry

"How the fuck did you work that out?" -Pythagoras

"You want what on the fucking ceiling?" -Michelangelo

"Fuck a duck." -Walt Disney

"Where the fuck is McDonalds?" -Billy Clinton

"Why?- Because its fucking there!" -Edmund Hilary

"I don't suppose its gonna fucking rain?" -Joan of Arc

"Scattered fucking showers my ass." -Noah

"Who left the fucking gate open?!" -David Koresh

"I need this parade like I need a fucking hole in my head." -John
F. Kennedy

"Who the fuck are those guys?" -Sundance

"Where the fuck are the Browns? -Cleveland

Michael

Dec 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/11/96
to Bob Perks
Where's the Aloha Airlines stewardess going with my fucking drink!

Bernhard Vogt

Dec 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/14/96

"What the fuck was that?" Mayor of Hiroshima
"Look at all those fucking Indians." General Custer
"What fucking iceberg?" Captain of the Titanic
"It's not a real fucking gun." John Lennon
"The fucking throttle stuck." Donald Campbell
"Who is going to fucking know?" Richard Nixon
"You call this scattered fucking shower?" Noah
"I don't suppose it's fucking raining." Joan of Arc
"Heads are going to fucking roll." Ann Boleyn
"Who led the fucking woman drive?" Captain of the Challenger
"I thought I could smell the fucking petrol." Nikki Lauda
"You want what on the fucking ceiling." Michael Angelo
"How the fuck did you work that out?" Pythagoras
"That fucking bridge." Ted Kennedy
"Let them eat fucking cake." Marie Antoinette (Queen of France)
"I fucking dare you." John Bobbit
"What fucking dagga?" Bill Clinton
"What fucking money?" Nkosazama Zuma
"What fucking prostitute?" Hugh Grant
"What fucking affirmative action." Eugene Terreblanche

Avital Pilpel <ap...@columbia.edu> wrote in article
<32AA59...@columbia.edu>...

> I once saw this T shirt reading "The ten greatest fucks in history".
>
> I remember the first three:
>
> 1. What the fuck was THAT?! - Mayor of Hiroshima
> 2. Why the fuck are all the water coming in?! - Captain of the titanic

> 3. Where the fuck are all these indians coming from? - Gen. Custard

Lovingly

Dec 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/23/96

On Tue, 10 Dec 1996 17:35:44 -0600, zi...@rmi.net (zi...@rmi.net) wrote:

>Avital Pilpel <ap...@columbia.edu> wrote:
>
> AP> I once saw this T shirt reading "The ten greatest fucks in history".
>
> AP> I remember the first three:
>
> AP> 1. What the fuck was THAT?! - Mayor of Hiroshima
> AP> 2. Why the fuck are all the water coming in?! - Captain of the
> AP> titanic 3. Where the fuck are all these indians coming from? - Gen.
> AP> Custard
>
> AP> Anybody remember the rest?

here 's a few more

Can anyone smell fucking petrol? - Nicki Lauder

You were supposed to bring the fucking matches - Guy Fawkes

zay...@aol.com

Dec 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/23/96

In article <32bdeccd...@nntp.netcomuk.co.uk>, pol...@zetnet.co.uk
(Lovingly) writes:

>> AP> I remember the first three:
>> AP> 1. What the fuck was THAT?! - Mayor of Hiroshima
>> AP> 2. Why the fuck are all the water coming in?! - Captain of the
>> AP> titanic 3. Where the fuck are all these indians coming from? -
Gen.
>> AP> Custard
>> AP> Anybody remember the rest?
>here 's a few more
>Can anyone smell fucking petrol? - Nicki Lauder
>You were supposed to bring the fucking matches - Guy Fawkes

I am SOOOOOOO glad I saved these from the last time they were posted:
_____________________

George Custer: Where did all these Fucking indians come from?
Adolf Hitler: Fuck the gas bill!
Mayor of Hiroshima: What the fuck was that?
Captain of the Titanic: What fucking iceberg?
Robinson Caruso: Where the fuck am I?
Ouch! What the fuck ...? - Sir Isaac Newton
Is this play almost over? I'm gonna fuckin' die in here! - Abraham
Lincoln
Huge Grant: How much for a fuck.
Jeffrey Dahmer: No Fuck, this tastes great.
Einstein: Fuck yes I know.
Einstein: Fuck, I should have known that.
Two oil workers who were taken captive by the iraqies: Where the fuck are
we?
Same two oil workers: Fuck the map.
Same two oil workers: OHHH Fuck.
David Koresh: Were all fucked!
David Koresh: Your old enough to fuck.
David Koresh: Your how old? Well, who cares, lets fuck!
Bill Clinton: Fuck yea, I inhailed.
Bill Clinton: Yea, I fucked her.
George Bush: Bomb the dumb fuck.
John Bobbit: What the fuck did you do with it?
John Bobbit: Oh fuck, where did it go.
John Bobbit: Oh fuck, what was that?
John Bobbit: Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
John Bobbit: Put down the fucking knife.
John Bobbit: I fucking dare you.
Donald Trump: It is all fucking mine.
Tyson: I'll fuck you up.
Tyson: I fucked up.
Bob Packwood: Wanna fuck? Anyone, anyone?
Packwood: I'll fuck you.
Ted Kennedy: I've fucked her.
William Kennedy Smith: She asked to fuck.
Lance Ito: Shut the fuck up.
Lance Ito: You are chaffing my fucking ass.
Mendez bros: Fuck yea, I shot them.
Dan Rather: Hey Connie! Fuck you.
Dan Rather: Who the fuck is Kenneth?
Mauri Povich: It does't fucking work.
Richard Nixon: Burn the fucking tapes.
Richard Nixon: Oh Fuck, the tapes!
Newt's Mom: Connie is a fucking bitch.
Newt's Mom: Hillarys a fucking bitch to.
Marsha Clark: Fuck you Cockran!
Johnnie Cockran: Here is the bill, your fucked!
OJ: Fuck, it didn't work.
OJ: Fuck, why did I do that?
Christopher Reeves: Whoo, ooooh ffffuck.
Ronald Reagan: Fuck the Russians!
Ronald Reagan: What the fuck is a Russian?
Ollie North: Fuck the law, fuck congress.
Arnold: Are you Sarah fucking Connor?
Arnold: I'll be fucking back!
Kevin Costner: Fuck the budget.
Kevin Costner: Fuck, this movie sucks!
Kevin Costner: All that fucking money, wasted.
David Lee Roth: Fuck Van Halen, who needs them!
Serbs: Fuck the impotent U.N.
The South: We never fucking lost!
The North: We beat the fuck out of them!
Bob Barker: Sure, I'll fuck you Diane.
Diane: Fuck you, Bob.
Wells College: Our motto is "men are fucking pigs."
Hugh Heffner: I've fucked the best.
Challenger crew: Houston, we have a little fucking problem.
Challenger crew: What the fuck was *&^&*&static%$#$#**%.
San Francisco: Come here and fuck anyone you would like.
Jimmy Hoffa: Fuck the mob.
JFK: Fuck OSHA and all their safety regulations.
Nichol Simpson: Sure I fucked him!, what are you going to do? Kill me?
Garry Hart: Fuck the press.
Captain of the Hindenburg: Fuck the rules, give me a light.
Ted Kennedy: I didn't know she couldn't fucking swim.
Sadam Husane: The US won't fucking care.
Sadam Husane: Well, fuck me.
Sadam Husane(sp): OHHHHH FUCK!!
Jim Baker: These fucking dumbasses will buy anything.
Jim Baker: I'm Fucked
Jim Baker: Thats my wife? What the fuck is that on her face.
Jimmy Swagart: God told me to fuck.
Jimmy Swagart: Fuck, they didn't buy it.
_________________________________

You're all quite welcome. ;)

Zay...@aol.com
(who would rather be using his "other" account if the G.D. news server
wasn't so screwed up)

Zay...@aol.com
Zay...@wisenet.com
Zay...@tfnbbs.com

"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and
without faith, I am nothing." "Oh," says man, "but the Bable Fish is a
dead give-away, isn't it? It proves you exist, and so therefore you
don't. Q.E.D." "Oh, I hadn't thought of that." says God, who promptly
vanishes in a puff of logic.
--- Hitchhiker's
Guide to the Galaxy

"Republicans understand the need for bondage between a mother and
daughter."
--- V.P. Dan Quayle

strawbe...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2015, 10:14:32 AM3/4/15
On Sunday, 8 December 1996 08:00:00 UTC, Avital Pilpel wrote:
> I once saw this T shirt reading "The ten greatest fucks in history".
>
> I remember the first three:
>
> 1. What the fuck was THAT?! - Mayor of Hiroshima
> 2. Why the fuck are all the water coming in?! - Captain of the titanic
> 3. Where the fuck are all these indians coming from? - Gen. Custard
>
> Anybody remember the rest?
>
> Avital Pilpel.

My ex Boyfriend had that T Shirt years ago. I can remember some of it.

1. What a place to plant a fucking Tree - Marc Bolan
2. I thought I could smell fucking Petrol - Nikki Lauda
3. You'll have someones fucking eye out with that - King Harold

iansmi...@outlook.com

Aug 7, 2017, 4:17:26 PM8/7/17
Look at all those fucking Indians! General Custer
I thought I could fucking smell petrol Niki Lauda
What a place to plant a fucking tree Mark Bolan
What the fuck was that? Mayor of Hiroshoma
No fuckers gonna know.....Richard Nixon
That's not a real fucking gun John Lennon
Of course it faking looks like her Pablo Picasso
Watch him he'll have some fuckers eye out King Harold
Who let that fucking woman drive? Space Shuttle Captain
Where's all that fucking water coming from Captain of the Titanic

derekda...@gmail.com

Mar 24, 2018, 2:57:01 AM3/24/18
Nikki lauder i smell fucking petroll

Lynda Ratcliff