Keeping it alive

Ṃᴆ

Oct 31, 2021, 11:31:04 PM10/31/21
to keep Keith's memory alive a little longer, I'm going to reply to only
one of his remaining replies to me about once a week or so, maybe post
an OBJ every now and then, respond to some select DDA material, and
maybe respond to some newbie/troll/cross-post activity

OBJ

How many leftist commie megamaniacal demons does it take to fuck up the
entire world?

A: Only one, if we let him, though the one does require the support of
the MSM, the Hollywood "elite", bought judges, a Dem-controlled
Congress, and enough RINOs to prevent filibusters all while continuing
to flood the U.S. with illegal immigrants and manipulating local, state,
and national elections with unprecedented ongoing fraud.

Douglas D. Anderson

Nov 1, 2021, 5:40:51 PM11/1/21
On Sun, 31 Oct 2021 21:31:03 -0600, ??
<mAd...@pNeUmAtIcFlAtRiVeTjAcKhAmMeR.cOm> wrote:

>to keep Keith's memory alive a little longer, I'm going to reply to only
>one of his remaining replies to me about once a week or so, maybe post
>an OBJ every now and then, respond to some select DDA material, and
>maybe respond to some newbie/troll/cross-post activity

I hope Keith isn't the one who posted the video of chili I referred to
as looking like diarrhea... it would be a shame if that hurt his
feelings.

>OBJ
>
>How many leftist commie megamaniacal demons does it take to fuck up the
>entire world?
>
>A: Only one, if we let him, though the one does require the support of
>the MSM, the Hollywood "elite", bought judges, a Dem-controlled
>Congress, and enough RINOs to prevent filibusters all while continuing
>to flood the U.S. with illegal immigrants and manipulating local, state,
>and national elections with unprecedented ongoing fraud.

"We choose truth over facts" - Joe Biden

Ṃᴆ

Nov 2, 2021, 10:20:35 PM11/2/21
On 11/1/2021 3:40 PM, Douglas D. Anderson wrote:

> On Sun, 31 Oct 2021 21:31:03 -0600, ??
> <mAd...@pNeUmAtIcFlAtRiVeTjAcKhAmMeR.cOm> wrote:
>
>> to keep Keith's memory alive a little longer, I'm going to reply to only
>> one of his remaining replies to me about once a week or so, maybe post
>> an OBJ every now and then, respond to some select DDA material, and
>> maybe respond to some newbie/troll/cross-post activity
>
> I hope Keith isn't the one who posted the video of chili I referred to
> as looking like diarrhea... it would be a shame if that hurt his
> feelings.

that was mine but even if it wasn't, I don't see him batting an eyelid
over it

no -- Keith's either on an extended hunting trip, some long-planned
vacation, or pushing up daisies (physically) while dealing with the
demonic underworld (spiritually) -- the only other possibility I can
surmise is, one of his parents having passed, he swore off ATJ, studied
out Christian history, and became an Orthodox Monk

Douglas D. Anderson

Nov 3, 2021, 8:26:40 AM11/3/21
On Tue, 2 Nov 2021 20:20:30 -0600, ??
<mAd...@pNeUmAtIcFlAtRiVeTjAcKhAmMeR.cOm> wrote:

>On 11/1/2021 3:40 PM, Douglas D. Anderson wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 31 Oct 2021 21:31:03 -0600, ??
>> <mAd...@pNeUmAtIcFlAtRiVeTjAcKhAmMeR.cOm> wrote:
>>
>>> to keep Keith's memory alive a little longer, I'm going to reply to only
>>> one of his remaining replies to me about once a week or so, maybe post
>>> an OBJ every now and then, respond to some select DDA material, and
>>> maybe respond to some newbie/troll/cross-post activity
>>
>> I hope Keith isn't the one who posted the video of chili I referred to
>> as looking like diarrhea... it would be a shame if that hurt his
>> feelings.
>
>that was mine but even if it wasn't, I don't see him batting an eyelid
>over it

I'm sure that like most guys, Keith doesn't actually have "feelings",
but just imitates what are presumed to look like "feelings" to please
Mom, wife, girlfriend, etc.

Mom "Say you're sorry!!"

Son "I'm sorry Ma! I didn't mean to pour gasoline on the little fellow
and set him on fire... besides, it's his fault he ran into that wooded
lot and set the whole field on fire.... <secretly-"Heh, serves the
fucker right for chewing up my baseball cards...">

Girlfriend "Say you're sorry!!"

Boyfriend "I'm sorry I shot my load all over your hair! <secretly-"you
shouldn't have moved away like that you dumb bitch...besides, it looks
pretty funny...">

>no -- Keith's either on an extended hunting trip, some long-planned
>vacation, or pushing up daisies (physically) while dealing with the
>demonic underworld (spiritually) -- the only other possibility I can
>surmise is, one of his parents having passed, he swore off ATJ,

I can't imagine Keith swearing off atj, I think he was here from the
beginning of the commercial internet, when Keith goes, it'll mean
usenet is dead...

>studied
>out Christian history, and became an Orthodox Monk

Ṃᴆ

Nov 10, 2021, 12:38:11 PM11/10/21
On 11/3/2021 6:26 AM, Douglas D. Anderson wrote:

> On Tue, 2 Nov 2021 20:20:30 -0600, ??
> <mAd...@pNeUmAtIcFlAtRiVeTjAcKhAmMeR.cOm> wrote:

>>> I hope Keith isn't the one who posted the video of chili I
>>> referred to as looking like diarrhea... it would be a shame if
>>> that hurt his feelings.
>>
>> that was mine but even if it wasn't, I don't see him batting an
>> eyelid over it
>
> I'm sure that like most guys, Keith doesn't actually have
> "feelings", but just imitates what are presumed to look like
> "feelings" to please Mom, wife, girlfriend, etc.
>
> Mom "Say you're sorry!!"
>
> Son "I'm sorry Ma! I didn't mean to pour gasoline on the little
> fellow and set him on fire... besides, it's his fault he ran into
> that wooded lot and set the whole field on fire.... <secretly-"Heh,
> serves the fucker right for chewing up my baseball cards...">

she wouldn't've asked for an apology had it been a Muslim

> Girlfriend "Say you're sorry!!"
>
> Boyfriend "I'm sorry I shot my load all over your hair!
> <secretly-"you shouldn't have moved away like that you dumb
> bitch...besides, it looks pretty funny...">

the Double Eagle in face shots being, down the throat, up the nose, in
the eyes, and on her hair before ramming the whole package, balls and
all, back down her throat to maximize the gag reflex and trigger the
explosive vomiting

>> no -- Keith's either on an extended hunting trip, some
>> long-planned vacation, or pushing up daisies (physically) while
>> dealing with the demonic underworld (spiritually) -- the only other
>> possibility I can surmise is, one of his parents having passed, he
>> swore off ATJ,
>
> I can't imagine Keith swearing off atj, I think he was here from the
> beginning of the commercial internet, when Keith goes, it'll mean
> usenet is dead...

I'd save it by putting someone through a basic training intended to
refine latent abilities enough to hang with me, but that sorta talent's
damn near impossible to just stumble across given the decades of
impotent pinworms we've witnessed in here

Douglas D. Anderson

Nov 15, 2021, 1:45:45 PM11/15/21
On Tue, 2 Nov 2021 20:20:30 -0600, ??
<mAd...@pNeUmAtIcFlAtRiVeTjAcKhAmMeR.cOm> wrote:

I had a new thought on what happened to Keith- he said he still uses
dial-up, maybe rodents ate the telephone line. The phone company told
him they'd be "out there Thursday" to fix it, but weren't clear on
what month that would be.

Another possibility is that after the first elk since the late 1800's
was spotted in the Upper Peninsula a year ago, Keith went out and
shot it... he's been hiding out from the game warden and a mob of
animal rights activists.

Ṃᴆ

Nov 17, 2021, 11:47:21 AM11/17/21
I think he may've experimented with a little too much Smokin' Ed's
Carolina Reaper in one of his chili batches