At the monthly meeting of the psychic and parnormal club

1 view

Douglas D. Anderson

Dec 3, 2021, 10:39:23 AM12/3/21
The Hooterville Public Library hosted a monthly meeting of people
interested in psychic and paranormal phenomena, headed up by local
armature George Whipple. Once the crowd of mostly dowdy and somewhat
overweight middle-aged women seeking momentary respite from housework
and family had arranged themselves in the array of folding chairs, the
excited announcement was made, "Folks, this afternoon we have a
special guest for you, a genuine Native American medicine man, Joseph
Running Bear!". A surprisingly loud round of applause went through the
small crowd. After making a half hour long presentation, Joseph
Running Bear said he would take questions. After a while two
especially nosy women were dominating the session, asking question
after question, even about things that had nothing to do with the
matter at hand, questions about his hair, his clothes, his manner of
speaking, and so forth. Finally an exasperated Mr. Whipple cried out,
"Ladies please! Don't quiz the Shaman!".

"We choose truth over facts" - Joe Biden