this group is dead

Shit NG

Feb 22, 2004, 7:10:02 PM2/22/04
Why is it everyone who comes in here shouting their mouths off at each other in
a vain attempt to gain control of a small corner of usenet where no one visits
any more because of the bitching?
I've not been here for months, reset the local file and lo, every one of the 300
posts begins with Re: and is filled with venomous shit which has been
(presumably) been going on for months.
What are you hoping to acheive?
Are you seriously expecting to be proclaimed king of this pile of fucked up crap
one day?
Why would you want to be?
Why are there no jokes?

MosZibby

Feb 22, 2004, 8:11:04 PM2/22/04

"Shit NG" <crappyn...@anyserver.anywhere.com> wrote in message

> Why is it everyone who comes in here shouting their mouths off at each
other in
> a vain attempt to gain control of a small corner of usenet where no one
visits
> any more because of the bitching?
> I've not been here for months,

And you haven't been missed in the least.

>reset the local file and lo, every one of the 300
> posts begins with Re: and is filled with venomous shit which has been
> (presumably) been going on for months.
> What are you hoping to acheive?
> Are you seriously expecting to be proclaimed king of this pile of fucked
up crap
> one day?
> Why would you want to be?

Others have better answers to the above questions.

> Why are there no jokes?

Think about it awhile, and you just might be able
to supply your own answer.

ur_droll

Feb 22, 2004, 11:29:05 PM2/22/04

"Keith E." <i.m....@aol.com> wrote in message
: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 00:10:02 GMT was a day just like any other,
: until "Shit NG" <crappyn...@anyserver.anywhere.com> wrote:
: >Why is it everyone who comes in here shouting their mouths off at each
: >
: >
:
: We've hidden all the jokes on a web site and only post here to
: flush out assholes.
:

LoL

Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Feb 23, 2004, 2:46:25 AM2/23/04
On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 00:10:02 GMT, "Shit NG"
<crappyn...@anyserver.anywhere.com> wrote in alt.tasteless.jokes:

Fuck off.
--
V.G.

"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather, because it is easier to harrass
rich women than it is motorcycle gangs." - Bumper Sticker
(This sig file contains not less than 80% recycled SPAM)

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.

Pollywolly

Feb 23, 2004, 4:27:51 AM2/23/04

"Shit NG" <crappyn...@anyserver.anywhere.com> wrote in message

There wasn't until you arrived.
--
______________________________
Polly

Douglas D. Anderson

Feb 23, 2004, 5:44:57 AM2/23/04

"Shit NG" <crappyn...@anyserver.anywhere.com> wrote

> I've not been here for months,

Make it a few years next time.

ur_droll

Feb 23, 2004, 6:31:22 AM2/23/04

"Shit NG" <crappyn...@anyserver.anywhere.com> wrote in message
: Why is it everyone who comes in here shouting their mouths off at each

other in
: a vain attempt to gain control of a small corner of usenet where no one
visits
: any more because of the bitching?

Did ya stop to think that maybe we just don't like vistors

: I've not been here for months, reset the local file and lo, every one of

the 300
: posts begins with Re: and is filled with venomous shit which has been
: (presumably) been going on for months.
: What are you hoping to acheive?

Saturation....
It seems to be working.... you sure appear to be wet

: Are you seriously expecting to be proclaimed king of this pile of fucked
up crap
: one day?

I'm hopeful that my turn lasts more than a day

: Why would you want to be?

Because I hope to end world hunger, war and disease

: Why are there no jokes?

They're resting..... but don't you worry
all ten of them will be back soon

Mustapha

Feb 23, 2004, 6:33:37 AM2/23/04
On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 00:10:02 GMT, "Shit NG"
<crappyn...@anyserver.anywhere.com> wrote in message
<uxb_b.5791$IJ2.52...@news-text.cableinet.net>:

>Why is it everyone who comes in here shouting their mouths off at each other in
>a vain attempt to gain control of a small corner of usenet where no one visits
>any more because of the bitching?

_I_ fucked alt.tasteless.jokes up, because I could and because I wanted to.

>I've not been here for months, reset the local file and lo, every one of the 300
>posts begins with Re: and is filled with venomous shit which has been
>(presumably) been going on for months.

yup. Welcome to Usenet, fuckhead.

it's been that way since the beginning and it ain't likely to ever change a
damned bit.

either you can hack it, or yer just another pussy boy cry-baby like Luke
Tagg of Tashitagg.co.za who needs his diapers changed everyday by his
devoted wife, Tashi Tagg, an illiterate Net Bimbo slut of dubious virtue.

Why do I call her a slut? It's simple. She has given blow jobs to men other
than her husband. She writes articles about her sordid tawdry little life
and posts that crap on her web site (www.tashitagg.co.za) for the amusement
of anyone who cares to read their poorly written nonsensical doggerel.

One of these days, their main sponsor (SABC3) will wake up and realise just
how sordid their little site is and stop giving them money. Until that great
day arrives, the general public has an excellent opportunity to witness two
very peculiar people making complete arseholes of themselves online on a
daily basis.

He made the mistake of tangling with me and now I'm going to be on his case
until such time as I crack him wide open like the soft little melon fruit he
truly is.

If you read his utter perverted nonsense on his web site, you'll read how he
parades around as if he is the Last Bad Ass to ever post online. Wrong. He's
a pimply snot-nosed teenaged wet fart-in-the wind. In 2004 he is finally
going to be taught (by me) the meaning of pain.

The cunt is going to regret ever taking me on. He started something with me
that he should never have dared to do.

He thinks he's a special case. Wrong. He is not unique. He is just the next
arsehole to fuck with me online. I have dealt with better idiots than him
and I have always won. No doubt he thinks that he will be the one to "set me
straight". I am going to "set him straight" and teach him a lesson he needs
to learn but fucking good.

NEVER FUCK WITH A TROLL. YOU WILL ALWAYS FUCKING LOSE. GUARAN-FUCKING-TEED.

>What are you hoping to acheive?

Your severe pain and distress.

>Are you seriously expecting to be proclaimed king of this pile of fucked up crap
>one day?

I care little for the opinion of others. If I think I'm King of ATJ, then I
fucking am.

>Why would you want to be?

You have a lot of dumb questions to ask.

>Why are there no jokes?

Right here.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Mel

Feb 23, 2004, 6:33:39 AM2/23/04
On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 18:11:04 -0700, "MosZibby" <Naked@YourHouse> wrote in
message <103ikn3...@corp.supernews.com>:

>"Shit NG" <crappyn...@anyserver.anywhere.com> wrote in message
>>Why are there no jokes?
>Think about it awhile, and you just might be able to supply your own
>answer.

i doubt this prick can tie his own shoelaces without assistance.

--
smash yer modem, reboot, kill yerself
Mel the Defiler

marvin

Feb 23, 2004, 7:38:20 AM2/23/04

"Shit NG" <crappyn...@anyserver.anywhere.com> wrote in message

simple - we can't think of any jokes.

MosZibby

Feb 23, 2004, 10:05:50 AM2/23/04

"Mel" <m...@atj.faq.com> wrote in message

> On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 18:11:04 -0700, "MosZibby" <Naked@YourHouse> wrote in
> message <103ikn3...@corp.supernews.com>:
> >"Shit NG" <crappyn...@anyserver.anywhere.com> wrote in message
> >>Why are there no jokes?
> >Think about it awhile, and you just might be able to supply your own
> >answer.
>
> i doubt this prick can tie his own shoelaces without assistance.

He's the kind of person they invented velcro for.

Douglas D. Anderson

Feb 23, 2004, 4:19:29 PM2/23/04

"Mel" <m...@atj.faq.com> wrote

> On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 18:11:04 -0700, "MosZibby" <Naked@YourHouse> wrote in
> message <103ikn3...@corp.supernews.com>:
> >"Shit NG" <crappyn...@anyserver.anywhere.com> wrote in message
> >>Why are there no jokes?
> >Think about it awhile, and you just might be able to supply your own
> >answer.
>
> i doubt this prick can tie his own shoelaces without assistance.

So why does your prick wear shoes?

MosZibby

Feb 24, 2004, 10:12:46 AM2/24/04

"Sandra-the-Evil Troll" <Sandr...@Here.Right.Now> wrote in message
> On 22 Feb 2004, "Shit NG" <crappyn...@anyserver.anywhere.com>
> wrote in news:uxb_b.5791$IJ2.52...@news-text.cableinet.net....
> It's people like you that keep trolls like me out-of-work!
>
> Go away!
>
> It's my job to flame the posters in this group.

Your productivity rate has been extremely low
of late. Pick up the pace.

Mel

Feb 24, 2004, 3:51:22 PM2/24/04
On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 08:12:46 -0700, "MosZibby" <Naked@YourHouse> wrote in
message <103mqd9...@corp.supernews.com>:

>"Sandra-the-Evil Troll" <Sandr...@Here.Right.Now> wrote in message
>> On 22 Feb 2004, "Shit NG" <crappyn...@anyserver.anywhere.com>
>> > Why is it everyone who comes in here shouting their mouths off at
>> > each other in a vain attempt to gain control of a small corner of
>> > usenet where no one visits any more because of the bitching?
>> > I've not been here for months, reset the local file and lo, every
>> > one of the 300 posts begins with Re: and is filled with venomous
>> > shit which has been (presumably) been going on for months.
>> > What are you hoping to acheive?
>> > Are you seriously expecting to be proclaimed king of this pile of
>> > fucked up crap one day?
>> > Why would you want to be?
>> > Why are there no jokes?
>> It's people like you that keep trolls like me out-of-work!
>> Go away!
>> It's my job to flame the posters in this group.

funny, but i've never seen you before.

>Your productivity rate has been extremely low
>of late. Pick up the pace.

shut the fuck up YOU DUMB CUNT!!!

MosZibby

Feb 24, 2004, 9:23:14 PM2/24/04

"Mel" <m...@atj.faq.com> wrote in message

Bitch more, I stay more, cuntface.

marvin

Feb 25, 2004, 12:59:20 PM2/25/04

"MosZibby" <Naked@YourHouse> wrote in message

yeah - shut the fuck up YOU DUMB CUNT LAMEZIBBY!!

MosZibby

Feb 25, 2004, 1:31:08 PM2/25/04

Ya know, the word doesn't have the same connotations
here as there, pinhead.

marvin

Feb 25, 2004, 2:57:19 PM2/25/04

"MosZibby" <Naked@YourHouse> wrote in message

tie y'r connotations in a plastic bag and stick em up y'r ass - lamer.

MosZibby

Feb 25, 2004, 4:45:29 PM2/25/04

Ooo, lil' mervin picking on me now. See the three dorks
have to take turns while the other two rest up. Mel and droll
couldn't do much, now you havin' a go? Let's see yer teeth.
Oh, I mean, in yer case, yer tooth....

ur_droll

Feb 26, 2004, 1:41:54 AM2/26/04

"MosZibby" <Naked@YourHouse> wrote in message

I see you are you crying for help again mossie

it won't happen...... yer a dullard

marvin

Feb 26, 2004, 10:01:16 AM2/26/04

"MosZibby" <Naked@YourHouse> wrote in message

lamezibby gets his jollies while lookin' at his bare ass in the hall mirror.

Mel

Feb 26, 2004, 10:05:34 AM2/26/04
On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 19:41:54 +1300, "ur_droll" <who....@fuck.co> wrote in
message <0zg%b.2589$SZ.7...@news.xtra.co.nz>:
>:Ooo, lil' mervin picking on me now. See the three dorks

>:have to take turns while the other two rest up. Mel and droll
>:couldn't do much, now you havin' a go? Let's see yer teeth.
>:Oh, I mean, in yer case, yer tooth....
>I see you are you crying for help again mossie
>it won't happen...... yer a dullard

his classmates will be dissecting his corpse as part of their pracs.

someone will see to that.

MosZibby

Feb 26, 2004, 10:27:34 AM2/26/04
marvin wrote:
> "MosZibby" <Naked@YourHouse> wrote in message

>>> tie y'r connotations in a plastic bag and stick em up y'r ass -
>>> lamer.
>>
>> Ooo, lil' mervin picking on me now. See the three dorks
>> have to take turns while the other two rest up. Mel and droll
>> couldn't do much, now you havin' a go? Let's see yer teeth.
>> Oh, I mean, in yer case, yer tooth....
>
> lamezibby gets his jollies while lookin' at his bare ass in the hall
> mirror.

Better sight than looking at yer face.

marvin

Feb 26, 2004, 10:53:26 AM2/26/04

"MosZibby" <Naked@YourHouse> wrote in message

that's cause y'prefer something with a long hairy beard....

marvin

Feb 26, 2004, 10:56:29 AM2/26/04

"marvin" <mar...@pissoff.com> wrote in message

i guess that would then bring polly's cunt into contention.

ur_droll

Feb 26, 2004, 11:23:02 AM2/26/04

:
: "marvin" <mar...@pissoff.com> wrote in message
:

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..... curried fish

MosZibby

Feb 26, 2004, 2:30:11 PM2/26/04

Polly's cunt.......Mmmmmmmmmm......yummy!

Mel

Feb 26, 2004, 10:58:30 PM2/26/04
On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 05:23:02 +1300, "ur_droll" <who....@fuck.co> wrote in
message <O3p%b.2986$SZ.8...@news.xtra.co.nz>:

>"marvin" <mar...@pissoff.com> wrote in message
>: "marvin" <mar...@pissoff.com> wrote in message

>: > "MosZibby" <Naked@YourHouse> wrote in message
>: > > marvin wrote:
>: > > > "MosZibby" <Naked@YourHouse> wrote in message
>: > > >>> tie y'r connotations in a plastic bag and stick em up y'r ass -
>: > > >>> lamer.
>: > > >> Ooo, lil' mervin picking on me now. See the three dorks
>: > > >> have to take turns while the other two rest up. Mel and droll
>: > > >> couldn't do much, now you havin' a go? Let's see yer teeth.
>: > > >> Oh, I mean, in yer case, yer tooth....
>: > > > lamezibby gets his jollies while lookin' at his bare ass in the hall
>: > > > mirror.
>: > > Better sight than looking at yer face.
>: > that's cause y'prefer something with a long hairy beard....
>: i guess that would then bring polly's cunt into contention.
>Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..... curried fish

...heh...

polly is dead.

in 2004 she will decide she has better things to do than participate in atj.
i have foreseen it.

MosZibby

Feb 27, 2004, 10:05:41 AM2/27/04

Even slitting one's throat is a better thing than
participating in ATJ. Too bad you don't have
better things to do.

ur_droll

Feb 27, 2004, 1:02:01 PM2/27/04

"MosZibby" <Naked@YourHouse> wrote in message
: participating in ATJ. Too bad I don't have
: better things to do.

Perhaps if you grew some balls?

Mel

Feb 27, 2004, 8:34:14 PM2/27/04
On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 08:05:41 -0700, "MosZibby" <Naked@YourHouse> wrote in
message <103un4b...@corp.supernews.com>:

>Mel wrote:
>>> Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..... curried fish
>> ...heh...
>> polly is dead.
>> in 2004 she will decide she has better things to do than participate
>> in atj. i have foreseen it.
>Even slitting one's throat is a better thing than participating in ATJ.

yep. i've ruined it for ya.

>Too bad you don't have better things to do.

in a year's time some other punk will be typing that same sentence to me.
you will most likely be a distant memory. we'll still be cracking jokes
about how lame you were. until eventually we completely forget about you.
then in about 10 years time, you will one day decide to return and you'll
still be just as lame.

Greg Evans

Feb 27, 2004, 9:59:26 PM2/27/04
Mel wrote:

> in a year's time some other punk will be typing that same
> sentence to me.

And you'll still be there, doing your same old shtick.

<Tsk> sad, really.

Pollywolly

Feb 27, 2004, 11:36:18 PM2/27/04

"Mel" <m...@atj.faq.com> wrote in message

Are you wearing a paisley headscarf and big hoop earrings when you 'foresee'
that?
--
______________________________
Polly
Girlylicious Sweetheart of ATJ
Loving stupid people since April 2003
www.atjfaq.com

marvin

Feb 28, 2004, 11:26:20 AM2/28/04

"Mel" <m...@atj.faq.com> wrote in message

LOL ... and with copeman, gp and spitfire gone for good atj will be a happy
corner of the usenet again - espec if the ol black coon stops postin to
everything we write...

ur_droll

Feb 28, 2004, 1:47:43 PM2/28/04

"marvin" <mar...@pissoff.com> wrote in message
:
: "Mel" <m...@atj.faq.com> wrote in message
: > still be just as lame.

:
: LOL ... and with copeman, gp and spitfire gone for good atj will be a
happy
: corner of the usenet again - espec if the ol black coon stops postin to
: everything we write...
:

do ya think she knows who yer talking about?

Mel

Feb 28, 2004, 2:03:08 PM2/28/04
On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 21:59:26 -0500, "Greg Evans"
<gregIGN...@charter.BLATHER.net> wrote in message
<1040129...@corp.supernews.com>:

then leave, fuckhead.

Mel

Feb 28, 2004, 2:03:10 PM2/28/04
On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 14:36:18 +1000, "Pollywolly" <po...@atjfaq.com> wrote in
message <c1p5sk$649$1...@lust.ihug.co.nz>:

>"Mel" <m...@atj.faq.com> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 05:23:02 +1300, "ur_droll" <who....@fuck.co> wrote
>> >"marvin" <mar...@pissoff.com> wrote in message
>> >: "marvin" <mar...@pissoff.com> wrote in message
>> >: > "MosZibby" <Naked@YourHouse> wrote in message
>> >: > > marvin wrote:
>> >: > > > "MosZibby" <Naked@YourHouse> wrote in message
>> >: > > >>> tie y'r connotations in a plastic bag and stick em up y'r
>ass - lamer.
>> >: > > >> Ooo, lil' mervin picking on me now. See the three dorks
>> >: > > >> have to take turns while the other two rest up. Mel and droll
>> >: > > >> couldn't do much, now you havin' a go? Let's see yer teeth.
>> >: > > >> Oh, I mean, in yer case, yer tooth....
>> >: > > > lamezibby gets his jollies while lookin' at his bare ass in the
>hall mirror.
>> >: > > Better sight than looking at yer face.
>> >: > that's cause y'prefer something with a long hairy beard....
>> >: i guess that would then bring polly's cunt into contention.
>> >Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..... curried fish
>> ...heh...
>> polly is dead.
>> in 2004 she will decide she has better things to do than participate in
>> atj. i have foreseen it.
>Are you wearing a paisley headscarf and big hoop earrings when you 'foresee'
>that?

i'm not a fucking indian.

MosZibby

Feb 28, 2004, 3:01:54 PM2/28/04

Get your money back. His gift of prophecy sucks canal
water. Mel claimed I wouldn't last in ATJ to the start of
this year.

ur_droll

Feb 28, 2004, 3:36:48 PM2/28/04

"MosZibby" <Naked@YourHouse> wrote in message

You didn't last....... ya cracked and cried and cried and cried

Greg Evans

Feb 28, 2004, 11:47:13 PM2/28/04
Mel wrote:

>>> in a year's time some other punk will be typing that same
>>> sentence to me.
>> And you'll still be there, doing your same old shtick.
>> <Tsk> sad, really.
>
> then leave, fuckhead.

What, just when I'm gettin' warmed up?? Heck no!

Mel

Feb 29, 2004, 2:15:58 PM2/29/04
On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 16:26:20 GMT, "marvin" <mar...@pissoff.com> wrote in
message <edf2ef203addc67c...@news.1usenet.com>:

>"Mel" <m...@atj.faq.com> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 08:05:41 -0700, "MosZibby" <Naked@YourHouse> wrote in

if only polly could upgrade her idea of what is tasteless and amusing, she
could takeover from spitfire.

Mel

Feb 29, 2004, 2:16:22 PM2/29/04
On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 09:36:48 +1300, "ur_droll" <who....@fuck.co> wrote in
message <f170c.5150$SZ.1...@news.xtra.co.nz>:

>"MosZibby" <Naked@YourHouse> wrote in message
>: Pollywolly wrote:
>: > "Mel" <m...@atj.faq.com> wrote in message
>: >> On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 05:23:02 +1300, "ur_droll" <who....@fuck.co>

he should be a man and take hard drugs.

ur_droll

Mar 1, 2004, 12:52:11 AM3/1/04

: On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 09:36:48 +1300, "ur_droll" <who....@fuck.co> wrote
: he should be a man and take hard *drugs*.
:

instead of ..... on's.... LoL

Pollywolly

Mar 4, 2004, 3:49:07 AM3/4/04

"ur_droll" <who....@fuck.co> wrote in message

Do you think you could act less like a 12 year old girl?

Pollywolly

Mar 4, 2004, 3:52:10 AM3/4/04

"Mel" <m...@atj.faq.com> wrote in message

Sure thing, Madam Zelda.

Pollywolly

Mar 4, 2004, 4:00:01 AM3/4/04

"Mel" <m...@atj.faq.com> wrote in message

Fuck that. That sounds like work.

Mel

Mar 4, 2004, 10:20:47 AM3/4/04
On Thu, 4 Mar 2004 19:00:01 +1000, "Pollywolly" <po...@atjfaq.com> wrote in
message <c26r6k$f1e$1...@lust.ihug.co.nz>:

>"Mel" <m...@atj.faq.com> wrote in message

stop being such a black.

Pollywolly

Mar 5, 2004, 4:23:00 AM3/5/04

"Mel" <m...@atjfaq.com> wrote in message

Unlike you, I have to work at being obnoxious.

Mel

Mar 5, 2004, 7:08:48 AM3/5/04
On Fri, 5 Mar 2004 19:23:00 +1000, "Pollywolly" <po...@atjfaq.com> wrote in
message <c29gtm$6v7$1...@lust.ihug.co.nz>:

>"Mel" <m...@atjfaq.com> wrote in message

you cook your man a traditional Indian dish?

Pollywolly

Mar 5, 2004, 8:01:36 PM3/5/04

> On Fri, 5 Mar 2004 19:23:00 +1000, "Pollywolly" <po...@atjfaq.com> wrote
in

> >she
> >> stop being such a black.
> >Unlike you, I have to work at being obnoxious.
>
> you cook your man a traditional Indian dish?

Now you're just being noxious.

Zoogar, ruler of the Zerg

Mar 6, 2004, 11:40:59 PM3/6/04
Pollywolly wrote:
> "Mel" <m...@atjfaq.com> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 5 Mar 2004 19:23:00 +1000, "Pollywolly" <po...@atjfaq.com> wrote
>>> Unlike you, I have to work at being obnoxious.
>> you cook your man a traditional Indian dish?
> Now you're just being noxious.

i tried your lamb breyani.

--
zoogar
http://www.atjfaq.com/

---

Pollywolly

Mar 10, 2004, 8:43:49 PM3/10/04

"Zoogar, ruler of the Zerg" <zoo...@mailinator.com> wrote in message

> Pollywolly wrote:
> > "Mel" <m...@atjfaq.com> wrote in message
> >> On Fri, 5 Mar 2004 19:23:00 +1000, "Pollywolly" <po...@atjfaq.com>
wrote
> >> you cook your man a traditional Indian dish?
> > Now you're just being noxious.
>
> i tried your lamb breyani.

Erm, droll's the one who does things with lambs.

Mel

Mar 10, 2004, 11:22:53 PM3/10/04
On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 11:43:49 +1000, "Pollywolly" <po...@atjfaq.com> wrote in
message <c2og99$u4h$1...@lust.ihug.co.nz>:

>"Zoogar, ruler of the Zerg" <zoo...@mailinator.com> wrote in message
>> Pollywolly wrote:
>be
>> > Now you're just being noxious.
>> i tried your lamb breyani.
>Erm, droll's the one who does things with lambs.

you are so wrong there.

Pollywolly

Mar 11, 2004, 8:39:36 AM3/11/04
Mel wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 11:43:49 +1000, "Pollywolly" <po...@atjfaq.com>
> wrote in message <c2og99$u4h$1...@lust.ihug.co.nz>:
>>> i tried your lamb breyani.
>> Erm, droll's the one who does things with lambs.
>
> you are so wrong there.

Can you prove it?

MosZibby

Mar 11, 2004, 10:18:37 AM3/11/04
Pollywolly wrote:
> "Zoogar, ruler of the Zerg" <zoo...@mailinator.com> wrote in message
>> Pollywolly wrote:
> wrote
>>> Now you're just being noxious.
>>
>> i tried your lamb breyani.
>
> Erm, droll's the one who does things with lambs.

Alive or dead? Just wondering about him.

Mel

Mar 11, 2004, 11:52:25 PM3/11/04
On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 23:39:36 +1000, "Pollywolly" <po...@atjfaq.com> wrote in
message <c2pq7v$5af$1...@lust.ihug.co.nz>:

>Mel wrote:
>>> Erm, droll's the one who does things with lambs.
>> you are so wrong there.
>Can you prove it?

have you heard of lamb breyani?

Pollywolly

Mar 13, 2004, 12:29:02 AM3/13/04

"MosZibby" <Naked@YourHouse> wrote in message

Rather than flogging a dead horse, he likes to fuck it.

MosZibby

Mar 13, 2004, 1:05:39 AM3/13/04

Flogging a dead horse...sounds like him doing himself.
Dead being the operative word.

Pollywolly

Mar 13, 2004, 1:46:46 AM3/13/04

"Mel" <m...@atj.faq.com> wrote in message

No.

Zoogar, ruler of the Zerg

Mar 13, 2004, 4:39:58 AM3/13/04
Pollywolly wrote:
> "Mel" <m...@atj.faq.com> wrote in message
>>> Can you prove it?
>> have you heard of lamb breyani?
> No.

must be Cape Malay then. thought all Indians knew about breyani.

--
zoogar
http://www.atjfaq.com/

---

Tim Bruening

Mar 15, 2004, 6:05:11 AM3/15/04
Which group does the title refer too?

Father Flatulance

Mar 15, 2004, 6:18:43 AM3/15/04

"Tim Bruening" <tsbr...@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote in message

> Which group does the title refer too?

heh, heh - Not too bright are you Tim. But I bet you have a cute butt.

ur_droll

Mar 15, 2004, 6:53:39 AM3/15/04

"Tim Bruening" <tsbr...@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote in message
: Which group does the title refer too?
:

He just joined rec.humor

HTH

Pollywolly

Mar 15, 2004, 6:16:49 AM3/15/04

Guess they don't - whatever breyani is.

Mel

Mar 16, 2004, 7:13:39 AM3/16/04
On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 21:16:49 +1000, "Pollywolly" <po...@atjfaq.com> wrote in
message <c344r1$f8u$1...@lust.ihug.co.nz>:

doogie will tell you.

hint: go to google. type in breyani. hit enter. click click click.

Pollywolly

Mar 19, 2004, 12:12:05 PM3/19/04

Doogie hasn't told me yet, and what's google? <innocent face>

Douglas D. Anderson

Nov 15, 2021, 1:30:32 PM11/15/21
On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 00:10:02 GMT, "Shit NG"
<crappyn...@anyserver.anywhere.com> wrote:

>Why is it everyone who comes in here shouting their mouths off at each other in
>a vain attempt to gain control of a small corner of usenet where no one visits
>any more because of the bitching?
>I've not been here for months, reset the local file and lo, every one of the 300
>posts begins with Re: and is filled with venomous shit which has been
>(presumably) been going on for months.
>What are you hoping to acheive?
>Are you seriously expecting to be proclaimed king of this pile of fucked up crap
>one day?
>Why would you want to be?
>Why are there no jokes?

"Why does the sun go on shining?
Why does the sea rush to shore?
Don't they know it's the end of the world?
'Cause you don't love me any more
Why do the birds go on singing?
Why do the stars glow above?
Don't they know it's the end of the world?
It ended when I lost your love
I wake-up in the morning, and I wonder
Why everything's the same as it was
I can't understand, no, I can't understand
How life goes on the way it does
Why does my heart go on beating?
Why do these eyes of mine cry?
Don't they know it's the end of the world?
It ended when you said, "Good-bye"
Mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm
(Why do these eyes of mine cry?)
Mmm, mmm, mmm
Don't they know it's the end of the world?
It ended when you said, "Good-bye""-

Skeeter Davis 1962

"We choose truth over facts" - Joe Biden

Max

Nov 25, 2021, 6:03:36 PM11/25/21
The Group is not dead but it needs help… at the risk of causing offence (ha!) to the atj editorial powers there is a lot of unnecessary commentary and it needs a team of people to slim things down.

Douglas D. Anderson

Nov 25, 2021, 8:35:50 PM11/25/21
On Thu, 25 Nov 2021 15:03:35 -0800 (PST), Max <g95m...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>The Group is not dead but it needs help… at the risk of causing offence (ha!) to the atj editorial powers there is a lot of unnecessary commentary and it needs a team of people to slim things down.

You're thinking of someone like Richard Simmons?

Btw- the group is not dead, but alot of the original regulars are, or
in nursing homes.

ObJ:
Wife: "Just look at these old clothes...if anyone stopped by
here to visit, they'd think I was the cook!"
Husband: "Well, if they stayed for dinner they'd know better."