I have found a photo of the average, typical jewish woman

Michael Ejercito

Aug 8, 2022, 4:04:42 PM8/8/22

Peeler

Aug 8, 2022, 5:09:09 PM8/8/22
On Mon, 08 Aug 22 20:04:41 UTC, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, IMPERSONATING his master, Michael Ejercito, whined again:

<FLUSH the miserable gay neo-nazitard's usual sick shit>

IMPERSONATING your superiors again, you inferior gay neo-nazi bastard?

--
Anti-virus firm AVG <a...@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."

Ṃᴆ

Aug 9, 2022, 5:30:52 AM8/9/22
On 8/8/2022 3:09 PM, Peeler wrote:

> On Mon, 08 Aug 22 20:04:41 UTC, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
> nazi homo, IMPERSONATING his master, Michael Ejercito, whined again:
>
> <FLUSH the miserable gay neo-nazitard's usual sick shit>
>
> IMPERSONATING your superiors again, you inferior gay neo-nazi bastard?

are you a joo lover?

Ṃᴆ

Aug 9, 2022, 5:34:26 AM8/9/22
there's actually a potential mate for that who lives around Capetown, ZA

why are you forging Michael, btw.. are you a sekret spy or did a
wrecking ball shatter yer skull?

Michael Ejercito

Aug 9, 2022, 11:30:38 PM8/9/22
Forger, you are so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge me!

Maybe you should try being wonderfully hungry.

Then you could be rapture ready!

Michael

https://www.avg.com