Looking for " Meanwhile, back at the ranch," jokes

KG

May 30, 2010, 8:00:18 AM5/30/10
I'm looking for short **** "Meanwhile, back at the ranch" jokes to be used as seating favors at a
adult party we are involved with. Any submissions will be credited if desired.
*****************
Thank You kg...@msbx.net

To reply to this email please remove the AT
after the kgs in the reply to address as shown above.

"Can't we all just get along"
Quote from Brett G

Cyberbilly

Jun 3, 2010, 9:48:38 AM6/3/10
On May 30, 8:00 am, KG <kg...@msbx.net> wrote:
> I'm looking for short ****  "Meanwhile, back at the ranch" jokes to be used as seating favors at a
> adult party we are involved with.  Any submissions will be credited if desired.
> *****************
> Thank You  kg...@msbx.net

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Tonto disguised himself as a TV set and
Grandma, unknowingly, polished his knobs.

Meanwhile, back at the fort, General Custer was beating off the
Indians.

Meanwhile, down at the gas station, Johnny was pumping Ethyl.

-CB

Cyberbilly

Jun 3, 2010, 1:40:57 PM6/3/10
On May 30, 8:00 am, KG <kg...@msbx.net> wrote:
> I'm looking for short ****  "Meanwhile, back at the ranch" jokes to be used as seating favors at a
> adult party we are involved with.  Any submissions will be credited if desired.
> *****************
> Thank You  kg...@msbx.net

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, tension mounted... and rode off.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, the Lone Ranger was disguised as a wall
and Tonto came in and plastered his crack.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, the Lone Ranger was disguised as a pool
table and Tonto came in and racked his balls.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Tonto, cleverly disguised as a doorknob,
came off in the Lone Ranger's hand.

-CB

Buck Lovell

Jun 28, 2010, 7:00:46 PM6/28/10

Meanwhile , back at the ranch, the Lone Ranger not knowing Tonto was
disguised as a door, pulled out his gun and shot him in the knob!

Richard Catto

Jul 2, 2010, 3:20:38 PM7/2/10
Buck Lovell wrote:
> Meanwhile , back at the ranch, the Lone Ranger not knowing Tonto was
> disguised as a door, pulled out his gun and shot him in the knob!

Meanwhile, back in atj, PumpSkin sucked everybody off.

wgbe...@yahoo.com

Jun 18, 2013, 9:42:01 PM6/18/13
> Quote from Brett G mean while, back at the ranch, tonto, disgused as a door, gets his knobs turned

MD

Jun 21, 2013, 10:41:07 PM6/21/13
On 6/18/2013 7:42 PM, wgbe...@yahoo.com wrote:

> On Sunday, May 30, 2010 8:00:18 AM UTC-4, KG wrote:
>> I'm looking for short **** "Meanwhile, back at the ranch" jokes to be used as seating favors at a
>> adult party we are involved with. Any submissions will be credited if desired.
>> *****************
>> Thank You kg...@msbx.net
>>

>> To reply to this email please remove the AT
>> after the kgs in the reply to address as shown above.
>>
>> "Can't we all just get along"

define "get along"

>> Quote from <snip>

..if it ain't from me, it don't matter

What's the "wg" for, belcher.. wanking gimp?

window-licking glifnard?

Stop C&Ping shit w/out a reply or I'll rip yer
spleen out with a hammer claw..

robg...@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2015, 12:52:40 AM10/2/15

Meanwhile back at the ranch, Tonto, disguised as a doorknob, came off in the Lone Ranger's hand

Boo...@prodigy.net

Mar 29, 2017, 2:56:58 AM3/29/17
On Sunday, May 30, 2010 at 5:00:18 AM UTC-7, KG wrote:
> I'm looking for short **** "Meanwhile, back at the ranch" jokes to be used as seating favors at a
> adult party we are involved with. Any submissions will be credited if desired.
> *****************
> Thank You k...@msbx.net
>

> Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Tonto, not knowing the Lone Ranger was disguised
as an ashtray, stamped his butt.

tde...@wayfarer.org

Apr 14, 2017, 12:13:33 PM4/14/17
Meanwhile, back at the ranch, the Lone Ranger had disguised himself as a canoe. Tonto came home and, after a few quick strokes, he shot off across the lake.

family...@aol.com

May 8, 2018, 6:41:12 PM5/8/18
Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Tonto, not realizing that the Lone Ranger had disguised himself as a door, shot off his knob.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Tonto, not realizing that the Long Ranger had disguised himself as a cigarette, stomped his butt.

family...@aol.com

May 8, 2018, 6:42:59 PM5/8/18
Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Tonto, not realizing that the Lone Ranger had disguised himself as a door, shot off his knob!

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Tonto, not realizing that the Lone Ranger had disguised himself as a cigarette, stomped his butt!

aislinge...@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2018, 10:27:13 PM7/12/18
Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Tonto, cleverly disguised as a pool table, is having his balls racked.

mango...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2019, 3:43:48 PM2/15/19
Meanwhile back at the ranch, everybody was feeling Gay so Gay left.