My favorite past time is fucking girls I never met or know their name

paw...@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2019, 8:58:08 AM4/26/19
I fuck slutty girls honestly
I Fuck slot of
Girls who say they are not sluts I just met I don’t know Their name and i cum
In there pussy escorts too tranny’s only one couple
I met up with she started sucking me she started ducking me it was amazing I csme in there mouths and asses and married women actually I don’t use bc im trying to impregnate who I am inside of they love it married girls ones lying about bring not a godesss of 14 I just csme
In or some
Shit so girls let me use you no talk no friends no protection just me ducking you and filling your pussy I’m a great Fuck snd. Cum heavy and every Slut whore escort my x gf all say my chin is the best they have ever had let me make your baby out of my
Top quality juices

Ṃᴆ

Jun 14, 2019, 4:24:09 AM6/14/19
what an amazingly lonely complete social and educational train wreck you are

you should be dissected and genetically mapped so we can root that shit
out in the future

Ṃᴆ

Jun 14, 2019, 4:24:22 AM6/14/19
On 4/28/2019 8:32 AM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:
> Wow, what a stud.

right up there with Mr. Ed

Ṃᴆ

Jun 16, 2019, 5:37:58 PM6/16/19
On 6/15/2019 10:32 AM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:
> Or a 2x4.

aside from the spelling and atrocious grammar, these people rarely look
up from their smart phone to acknowledge the physical world around them

don't know if you ever saw 'The Matrix' trilogy, but it's what these
morons have put themselves into, pretty much literally

I'm just trying to figure a way to profit from that

Ṃᴆ

Jun 21, 2019, 9:08:41 PM6/21/19
On 6/18/2019 9:09 AM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Sun, 16 Jun 2019 15:37:57 -0600, ??
> I got a smart phone a couple years ago, after I threw the old cell
> phone against a wall one time too many. A couple weeks ago I was
> fooling with it and found something that counted the total phone
> time used - dogs honest truth, I had four minutes talk time. I think
> I've sent 15 text messages with it.

exactly.. they're a waste of money

>> don't know if you ever saw 'The Matrix' trilogy, but it's what
>> these morons have put themselves into, pretty much literally
>>
>> I'm just trying to figure a way to profit from that
>
> Smart phone ransomware. No more <insert game of the moment> until
> they pay up.
>
> On that happy note... I'm getting scare email, a dozen times so far.
> Yep, unless I pay up, the web cam and screen cap video of all my
> adventures to pr0n sites is gonna be sent to everyone in my address
> book. I'm so embarrassed I've sent a total of... well, nothing.

why go through ransomware when you can take the actual phone itself as
physical hostage and threaten to turn over to parents or authorities
unless $___fill in desired amount___ is paid within 48 hours

chances are, they've got something on that phone to hide and would
rob/steal/kill to keep it a secret -- maybe even give 'em a Hi Point .45
ACP and a black hood w/eye-slits in return with some basic instructions
on how to knock over the nearest 'Cash for Gold' store

Ṃᴆ

Jun 29, 2019, 4:50:59 PM6/29/19
On 6/26/2019 8:33 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Fri, 21 Jun 2019 19:08:32 -0600, ??
> <mAd...@pNeUmAtIcFlAtRiVeTjAcKhAmMeR.cOm> wrote:

>>> I got a smart phone a couple years ago, after I threw the old
>>> cell phone against a wall one time too many. A couple weeks ago
>>> I was fooling with it and found something that counted the total
>>> phone time used - dogs honest truth, I had four minutes talk
>>> time. I think I've sent 15 text messages with it.
>>
>> exactly.. they're a waste of money
>
> Hey, I don't have much more use of my landline than I do the cell.
> I just hate talking on the phone.

not to mention a succinct lack of individuals to speak with outside of
whatever delivery service(s) you use to keep the Crown/chili supply up
to date

>>> Smart phone ransomware. No more <insert game of the moment>
>>> until they pay up.
>>>
>>> On that happy note... I'm getting scare email, a dozen times so
>>> far. Yep, unless I pay up, the web cam and screen cap video of
>>> all my adventures to pr0n sites is gonna be sent to everyone in
>>> my address book. I'm so embarrassed I've sent a total of...
>>> well, nothing.
>>
>> why go through ransomware when you can take the actual phone itself
>> as physical hostage and threaten to turn over to parents or
>> authorities unless $___fill in desired amount___ is paid within 48
>> hours
>>
>> chances are, they've got something on that phone to hide and would
>> rob/steal/kill to keep it a secret -- maybe even give 'em a Hi
>> Point .45 ACP and a black hood w/eye-slits in return with some
>> basic instructions on how to knock over the nearest 'Cash for Gold'
>> store
>
> I hope that doesn't apply to hot pre-teen sluts. Cuz I can think up
> better things for them.

their phones get destroyed immediately upon being snatched/enticed into
the 'candy delivery' van

Ṃᴆ

Jul 2, 2019, 4:24:39 AM7/2/19
On 6/30/2019 10:36 AM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> Hey, I don't have much more use of my landline than I do the
>>> cell. I just hate talking on the phone.
>>
>> not to mention a succinct lack of individuals to speak with outside
>> of whatever delivery service(s) you use to keep the Crown/chili
>> supply up to date
>
> FedEx and UPS leave stuff on the porch, and I make my own chili.

I've been looking for a good rancher that processes and ships beef from
his own warehouse (cut out all the middlemen) but can't find a one

don't forget I found every damn way possible for you to save $ on your
25-year old frog soup request

Ṃᴆ

Jul 8, 2019, 4:12:20 AM7/8/19
On 7/5/2019 8:19 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Tue, 2 Jul 2019 02:24:39 -0600, ??
> <mAd...@pNeUmAtIcFlAtRiVeTjAcKhAmMeR.cOm> wrote:

>>> FedEx and UPS leave stuff on the porch, and I make my own chili.
>>
>> I've been looking for a good rancher that processes and ships beef
>> from his own warehouse (cut out all the middlemen) but can't find a
>> one
>>
>> don't forget I found every damn way possible for you to save $ on
>> your 25-year old frog soup request
>
> Unfortunately, my buddy Virgil died about three years ago and I
> haven't found someone to replace him. He bred registered Charlais,
> and since he lived just a mile down the road I could go there and
> kill my own.
>
> There's a place on the way to Gaylord and I keep forgetting to get
> the phone number when I go by. Remind me in late November.

still think a dually with a winch in the bed and a roller-type ramp
would be the best -- people don't expect any type of rustling in
this day and age

Ṃᴆ

Jul 20, 2019, 1:07:15 AM7/20/19
On 7/11/2019 7:08 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Mon, 8 Jul 2019 02:12:20 -0600, ??
> You could hit the exotic game ranches in Texas, too. Kudu, aoudad,
> sable...

Kudu and aoudad looked like they could be tasty and I've never even
considered rustling fish from a hatchery

makes me wonder what the best tasting exotic game really is, and why
some Texas rancher ain't raising a million of 'em

Ṃᴆ

Sep 23, 2019, 9:26:03 AM9/23/19
On 8/1/2019 7:09 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> You could hit the exotic game ranches in Texas, too. Kudu,
>>> aoudad, sable...
>>
>> Kudu and aoudad looked like they could be tasty and I've never
>> even considered rustling fish from a hatchery
>>
>> makes me wonder what the best tasting exotic game really is, and
>> why some Texas rancher ain't raising a million of 'em
>
> They don't breed well in captivity, can't really be domesticated.
> The stuff in Texas lives pretty much the way they lived in Africa. I
> read about it a few years ago in a book about why the world developed
> the way it did. And the author didn't mean fucked up. S'why you
> don't see many ubangees riding zebras.

I'd be content with some chickens for meat and eggs, goats for dairy,
and a few Wagyu-type cattle for the beef -- all grass-fed -- and to grow
my own fruits, veggies and coffee. Also wouldn't mind being a
one-stop-shop for niggra/messican/muzzie composting services.

Ṃᴆ

Nov 10, 2019, 1:23:39 AM11/10/19
On 9/28/2019 9:36 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Mon, 23 Sep 2019 07:26:00 -0600, ??
> Pigs. Gotta have ham and bacon. That's what I named mine. I
> wanted them for butchering, though, so I won't use them for
> composting. Spoils the meat.

they spoil everything

only thing they're good for are backstops at shooting ranges and, minced
correctly, pig slop

Ṃᴆ

Dec 5, 2019, 8:07:02 PM12/5/19
On 11/22/2019 6:56 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> Pigs. Gotta have ham and bacon. That's what I named mine. I
>>> wanted them for butchering, though, so I won't use them for
>>> composting. Spoils the meat.
>>
>> they spoil everything
>>
>> only thing they're good for are backstops at shooting ranges and,
>> minced correctly, pig slop
>
> And pork chops, bacon, ham, pork steak, roast...

I 'spose indirectly, since they're serving as minced pig slop

<running screaming messican through stump grinder>

Ṃᴆ

Dec 15, 2019, 12:41:14 AM12/15/19
On 12/8/2019 8:08 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Thu, 5 Dec 2019 18:07:01 -0700, ??
> Bone is good natural fertilizer. That should placate the tree
> huggers.

<chopping down mightiest Redwood in the forest wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiith..

a herring!>

Douglas D.. Anderson

Dec 22, 2019, 7:52:51 PM12/22/19
On Wed, 18 Dec 2019 21:24:51 -0500, i.m....@aol.com wrote:
>If you break into the "Lumberjack Song" I'm barfing.

Now you're talking about some genius humor, John Cleese, along with
Peter Cook and Dudley Moore, ... they make George Carlin look like a
fucking moron. Carlin was okay in his very beginning, his first couple
of appearances on Johnny Carson, but when he decided to rely on
obscene-shock he went down the crapper.

Ṃᴆ

Jan 1, 2020, 6:00:42 PM1/1/20
On 12/18/2019 7:24 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Sat, 14 Dec 2019 22:41:12 -0700, ??
> If you break into the "Lumberjack Song" I'm barfing.

<hires Mormon Tabernacle Choir to belt out 10 hours of the "Lumberjack
Song">

I missed the fireworks last night _and_ I'm guessing you could stand to
lose a few pounds

Ṃᴆ

Jan 18, 2020, 7:47:19 PM1/18/20
On 1/3/2020 6:35 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> If you break into the "Lumberjack Song" I'm barfing.
>>
>> <hires Mormon Tabernacle Choir to belt out 10 hours of the
>> "Lumberjack Song">
>
> <drinks ten belts>

that's some _hot_ leather!

>> I missed the fireworks last night _and_ I'm guessing you could
>> stand to lose a few pounds
>
> Hey, I'm up to 155. It's nap season.

yeesh.. hope you're not half my height, as well

Ṃᴆ

Feb 6, 2020, 5:36:38 PM2/6/20
On 1/23/2020 6:53 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> <drinks ten belts>
>>
>> that's some _hot_ leather!
>
> But mighty supple.

makes ya more flexible

>>> Hey, I'm up to 155. It's nap season.
>>
>> yeesh.. hope you're not half my height, as well
>
> About 6' if I could stand up straight.

drink more belts!

Ṃᴆ

Feb 28, 2020, 6:12:27 PM2/28/20
On 2/13/2020 8:51 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> But mighty supple.
>>
>> makes ya more flexible
>
> Yeah, that's what I need.

they got joint supplements these days, and maybe stick with food that
science has determined to be edible

>>> About 6' if I could stand up straight.
>>
>> drink more belts!
>
> You serious? I almost fell off the floor.

maybe some sort of forced daily exercise, too.. like putting the chili
and Crown stash in the corner of the basement furthest from the stairs

Ṃᴆ

Mar 15, 2020, 9:31:58 PM3/15/20
On 3/7/2020 11:10 AM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> Yeah, that's what I need.
>>
>> they got joint supplements these days, and maybe stick with food
>> that science has determined to be edible
>
> I eat meat. Ain't a thing wrong with that. And I ate two McD's
> cheeseburgers last Monday. If they didn't kill me, nothing will.

a few McD's managers have been upgrading their meat outside the normal
supply chain.. are your local gopher numbers dwindling?

>>> You serious? I almost fell off the floor.
>>
>> maybe some sort of forced daily exercise, too.. like putting the
>> chili and Crown stash in the corner of the basement furthest from
>> the stairs
>
> Now you're talking about drastic measures. The chili would get cold
> and I'd be risking stumbles and falls crossing all the way to the
> stash. Sounds dangerous.

back in the late 1800s, Dave Misell invented this contraption called a
'flashlight' -- last I checked they weren't being hoarded

Ṃᴆ

Apr 4, 2020, 1:26:41 AM4/4/20
On 3/27/2020 6:28 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> I eat meat. Ain't a thing wrong with that. And I ate two McD's
>>> cheeseburgers last Monday. If they didn't kill me, nothing
>>> will.
>>
>> a few McD's managers have been upgrading their meat outside the
>> normal supply chain.. are your local gopher numbers dwindling?
>
> Couldn't have been gopher, the quality wasn't high enough.

wonder how CV's gonna change fast food, in general

I see much more efficient drive-thrus with more people refusing to go
inside out of habit

the 6-foot distance thing's gonna remain burned in most people's heads,
so malls, theaters, and dine-in-only restaurants might be a thing of the
past -- and big cities could be in real trouble if most people end up
rejecting elevators

>>> Now you're talking about drastic measures. The chili would get
>>> cold and I'd be risking stumbles and falls crossing all the way
>>> to the stash. Sounds dangerous.
>>
>> back in the late 1800s, Dave Misell invented this contraption
>> called a 'flashlight' -- last I checked they weren't being hoarded
>
> They won't stop me tripping over my size 12s, though.

ain't like you need to run anymore.. chop off your feet and cap the
stumps with rounded stainless steel

Ṃᴆ

May 2, 2020, 4:22:34 PM5/2/20
On 4/7/2020 5:44 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> Couldn't have been gopher, the quality wasn't high enough.
>>
>> wonder how CV's gonna change fast food, in general
>
> Maybe it'll get better.
>
> Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

with beef prices the way they're going we'll be at $10 regular
cheeseburgers by July

>> I see much more efficient drive-thrus with more people refusing to
>> go inside out of habit
>>
>> the 6-foot distance thing's gonna remain burned in most people's
>> heads, so malls, theaters, and dine-in-only restaurants might be a
>> thing of the past -- and big cities could be in real trouble if
>> most people end up rejecting elevators
>
> Nah, after things open up everyone will get used to close proximity
> at work and in the bar. Then things will return to abnormal.

the 6ft 'rule's here to stay, which is great for commercial landlords --
businesses technically needing 1,500sq ft will have to lease 9,000

>>> They won't stop me tripping over my size 12s, though.
>>
>> ain't like you need to run anymore.. chop off your feet and cap
>> the stumps with rounded stainless steel
>
> Rollers! Motorized ones! With drunk protecting outriggers.

and antinigger ballistic missiles

Ṃᴆ

Jun 13, 2020, 5:33:16 AM6/13/20
On 5/15/2020 5:57 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> Maybe it'll get better.
>>>
>>> Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>> with beef prices the way they're going we'll be at $10 regular
>> cheeseburgers by July
>
> If that happens, a couple beef growers around here are going to find
> cattle with missing hind quarters.

better get to clippin' those legs -- almost there

>>> Nah, after things open up everyone will get used to close
>>> proximity at work and in the bar. Then things will return to
>>> abnormal.
>>
>> the 6ft 'rule's here to stay, which is great for commercial
>> landlords -- businesses technically needing 1,500sq ft will have to
>> lease 9,000
>
> I had to go to the city last week and noticed a lot of people
> ignoring the six foot distance. Unless the virus rebounds, that is
> gonna go by the wayside real fast.

states with the major rioting cities are already seeing outbreaks so,
while they were getting their TVs and cell phones, they were unwittingly
killing off their parents and grandparents

>>> Rollers! Motorized ones! With drunk protecting outriggers.
>>
>> and antinigger ballistic missiles
>
> Utopia!

black lives to powdered matter

Douglas D.. Anderson

Jun 13, 2020, 9:38:02 AM6/13/20
On Sat, 13 Jun 2020 03:33:15 -0600, ??
<mAd...@pNeUmAtIcFlAtRiVeTjAcKhAmMeR.cOm> wrote:

>On 5/15/2020 5:57 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> with beef prices the way they're going we'll be at $10 regular
>>> cheeseburgers by July
>>
>> If that happens, a couple beef growers around here are going to find
>> cattle with missing hind quarters.
>
>better get to clippin' those legs -- almost there

One of the endless commands in the OT Law forbids eating parts of
living animals... picture some poor old Jewish farmer, his wife
screeching at him, "How's the damn goat supposed to walk around now?
She's already got one wooden leg!!" Old Farmer answers "No she
ain't... I took the wooden leg for firewood to cook this one... I got
her propped up on the manger for now."

Ṃᴆ

Jun 20, 2020, 6:13:53 PM6/20/20
viable way to keep the meat fresh, though.. four separate legs, each
enough for a couple meals, a strategic slice in half at about the ribs
with some quick bandage work to keep the head-half alive a few weeks,
and finally the fresh upper-half where all the tender cuts reside
..maybe using the skulls to build drum sets or the armrests on
mid-century Scandinavian recliners

Ṃᴆ

Jul 29, 2020, 2:17:52 PM7/29/20
On 7/5/2020 10:04 AM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> If that happens, a couple beef growers around here are going to
>>> find cattle with missing hind quarters.
>>
>> better get to clippin' those legs -- almost there
>
> I took out a loan and bought a porterhouse.

should've tried a reverse mortgage or shopped some venture capitalists

>>> I had to go to the city last week and noticed a lot of people
>>> ignoring the six foot distance. Unless the virus rebounds, that
>>> is gonna go by the wayside real fast.
>>
>> states with the major rioting cities are already seeing outbreaks
>> so, while they were getting their TVs and cell phones, they were
>> unwittingly killing off their parents and grandparents
>
> The rebound has already started. I knew things were opening up too
> fast.

it was the riots, "protests", beach-goers, bar-hoppers, and commie
autonomous zones -- regular businesses were disinfecting everything,
handing out Purell and marking floors for social distancing while the
imbeciles were shoulder to shoulder burning buildings, looting, and
clubbing old women while their yelling and screaming was spreading COVID
critters everywhere
> Just don't snort.

greasy shit-stained powder tends to coagulate

Ṃᴆ

Sep 15, 2020, 3:44:38 PM9/15/20
On 8/11/2020 9:47 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> I took out a loan and bought a porterhouse.
>>
>> should've tried a reverse mortgage or shopped some venture
>> capitalists
>
> They'd want a return on their investment, and I refuse to barf up a
> Porterhouse.

the mortgage lenders wouldn't care with rural home values skyrocketing

the best investment you could make right now would be selling Casa E and
buying a house within a block or two of the Frank Murphy Hall of Justice
and 36th District Court in downtown Detroit

just a matter of time before AntiFa builds another autonomous zone.. a
new country that'll need a President and shit-tons of foreign aid that
the new President could spend in any way he sees fit

>>> The rebound has already started. I knew things were opening up
>>> too fast.
>>
>> it was the riots, "protests", beach-goers, bar-hoppers, and commie
>> autonomous zones -- regular businesses were disinfecting
>> everything, handing out Purell and marking floors for social
>> distancing while the imbeciles were shoulder to shoulder burning
>> buildings, looting, and clubbing old women while their yelling and
>> screaming was spreading COVID critters everywhere
>
> ... wish they'd spread it to each other more...

as President of a Detroit autonomous zone you could write an Executive
Order demanding its citizens trash their masks

>>> Just don't snort.
>>
>> greasy shit-stained powder tends to coagulate
>
> Niggers would buy it.

'specially if they were cut & shaped like chicken nuggets

Ṃᴆ

Dec 13, 2020, 6:40:31 AM12/13/20
On 10/7/2020 5:11 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> They'd want a return on their investment, and I refuse to barf up
>>> a Porterhouse.
>>
>> the mortgage lenders wouldn't care with rural home values
>> skyrocketing
>
> There was 60 acres for sale across the road, and I didn't have
> enough spare change to buy. I ain't going into debt, I pay cash or
> don't buy. But a couple months ago _two_ friggin' cuts went in. I
> someone starts building I'm gonna hafta do a bit of demolition.

I see an opportunity to start and grow a rat colony under the
foundations -- feral cat bait -- for target practice and the occasional
"inadvertent" head-shots that can be chalked up as hunting accidents

>> the best investment you could make right now would be selling Casa
>> E and buying a house within a block or two of the Frank Murphy Hall
>> of Justice and 36th District Court in downtown Detroit
>>
>> just a matter of time before AntiFa builds another autonomous
>> zone.. a new country that'll need a President and shit-tons of
>> foreign aid that the new President could spend in any way he sees
>> fit
>
> Likker and broads sounds good. After all, it's the traditional use
> for taxpayer monies.

seeing as it's Biden, you'll be able to play Hef in a sizable bunny
mansion with its own likker distillery

>>> ... wish they'd spread it to each other more...
>>
>> as President of a Detroit autonomous zone you could write an
>> Executive Order demanding its citizens trash their masks
>
> I'd rather them to trash each other.

then give 'em more guns, free ammo, and defund their police

>>> Niggers would buy it.
>>
>> 'specially if they were cut & shaped like chicken nuggets
>
> Time to open a fast food joint.

just looked into those commercial pressure fryers

the profits off chicken rolled in a simple flour and pepper mix out of
some government-financed shop in the Detroit/Chicago area would be ludicrous

the lard can last for weeks and there's a shit-ton of cheap wholesale
fryers available everywhere

advertising's just a cardboard sign, "Chicken-to-Go", and word-of-mouth

with COVID around, they wouldn't even be allowed in the building, so
you're handing out cheap paper bags of fried chicken through a walk-up
window and collecting 250% in cash and debit card/EBT swipes

Ṃᴆ

Mar 12, 2021, 2:01:42 PM3/12/21
On 12/14/2020 9:54 AM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> There was 60 acres for sale across the road, and I didn't have
>>> enough spare change to buy. I ain't going into debt, I pay cash
>>> or don't buy. But a couple months ago _two_ friggin' cuts went
>>> in. I someone starts building I'm gonna hafta do a bit of
>>> demolition.
>>
>> I see an opportunity to start and grow a rat colony under the
>> foundations -- feral cat bait -- for target practice and the
>> occasional "inadvertent" head-shots that can be chalked up as
>> hunting accidents
>
> I might even get the cop down the road to vouch for me.

shouldn't be hard to find a lawyer who could spin you into a victim that
deserves land reparations

>>> Likker and broads sounds good. After all, it's the traditional
>>> use for taxpayer monies.
>>
>> seeing as it's Biden, you'll be able to play Hef in a sizable
>> bunny mansion with its own likker distillery
>
> Umm... I thought we figured Hef to be queer. And I ain't going
> there.

just don't wear a faggity robe and smoke cigars instead of a pipe

>>> I'd rather them to trash each other.
>>
>> then give 'em more guns, free ammo, and defund their police
>
> Dog's honest truth - the Packard plant area in Detroit, abandonded
> since the 1950's, has signs posted saying the police won't patrol
> the area. Let anarchy reign!

never said there weren't a few positives to the fake Biden admin

>>> Time to open a fast food joint.
>>
>> just looked into those commercial pressure fryers
>>
>> the profits off chicken rolled in a simple flour and pepper mix out
>> of some government-financed shop in the Detroit/Chicago area would
>> be ludicrous
>>
>> the lard can last for weeks and there's a shit-ton of cheap
>> wholesale fryers available everywhere
>>
>> advertising's just a cardboard sign, "Chicken-to-Go", and
>> word-of-mouth
>>
>> with COVID around, they wouldn't even be allowed in the building,
>> so you're handing out cheap paper bags of fried chicken through a
>> walk-up window and collecting 250% in cash and debit card/EBT
>> swipes
>
> Good luck with your new endeavor. Give the jigs my disregards.

I'd hire three illegal aliens to run the joint at $5/hr and they could
split a quarter of the tips

Ṃᴆ

Apr 25, 2021, 6:25:40 PM4/25/21
On 3/13/2021 5:47 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> I might even get the cop down the road to vouch for me.
>>
>> shouldn't be hard to find a lawyer who could spin you into a victim
>> that deserves land reparations
>
> Hmm... couple hundred square miles... I could handle that.

the key's not to fence it off so there's plenty of targets

>>> Umm... I thought we figured Hef to be queer. And I ain't going
>>> there.
>>
>> just don't wear a faggity robe and smoke cigars instead of a pipe
>
> I dunno... it seemed like he always celebrities hanging around.
> Male type.

prolly to show off his feigned prowess

>>> Dog's honest truth - the Packard plant area in Detroit,
>>> abandonded since the 1950's, has signs posted saying the police
>>> won't patrol the area. Let anarchy reign!
>>
>> never said there weren't a few positives to the fake Biden admin
>
> Those signs have been up over 15 years. The D is way ahead of
> Biden.

not on decomposition rate

>>> Good luck with your new endeavor. Give the jigs my disregards.
>>
>> I'd hire three illegal aliens to run the joint at $5/hr and they
>> could split a quarter of the tips
>
> Don't over pay them.

they ain't gettin' $5 each

Ṃᴆ

May 17, 2021, 11:24:23 AM5/17/21
On 4/27/2021 7:05 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> Hmm... couple hundred square miles... I could handle that.
>>
>> the key's not to fence it off so there's plenty of targets
>
> There are always fence cutters and jumpers. That gives you a clear
> case of trespassing.

compost doesn't have rights and fences can be mistaken for barriers to entry

>>> I dunno... it seemed like he always celebrities hanging around.
>>> Male type.
>>
>> prolly to show off his feigned prowess
>
> I think he just wanted drool on Ron Jeremy.

they must've used Ron to get ugly guys hooked on porn - "if he can do
'em, anyone can"

>>> Those signs have been up over 15 years. The D is way ahead of
>>> Biden.
>>
>> not on decomposition rate
>
> The river is convenient. Lotsa big hungry carp.

and plenty of black carp food

Ṃᴆ

Jun 9, 2021, 8:20:30 PM6/9/21
On 5/17/2021 5:07 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> There are always fence cutters and jumpers. That gives you a
>>> clear case of trespassing.
>>
>> compost doesn't have rights and fences can be mistaken for barriers
>> to entry
>
> That's the whole point. It holds up your "TRESPASSERS WILL BE SHOT"
> signs, too.

then put something valuable in plain sight and target it with
line-triggered crossbows

>>> I think he just wanted drool on Ron Jeremy.
>>
>> they must've used Ron to get ugly guys hooked on porn - "if he can
>> do 'em, anyone can"
>
> Anyone with a foot long dick, at least.

the footlong's what enticed the girls to come within 20 feet of him..
the money they paid 'em back then 'cause new videos weren't pirated to
streaming sites the day they were released closed the gap

>>> The river is convenient. Lotsa big hungry carp.
>>
>> and plenty of black carp food
>
> That's how the carp grew so large.

guess nig meat's like a growth hormone

Ṃᴆ

Jun 25, 2021, 4:25:35 PM6/25/21
On 6/10/2021 10:54 AM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 18:20:29 -0600, ??
> Baiting is illegal.

reload the crossbows and take out the feds too

>>> Anyone with a foot long dick, at least.
>>
>> the footlong's what enticed the girls to come within 20 feet of
>> him.. the money they paid 'em back then 'cause new videos weren't
>> pirated to streaming sites the day they were released closed the
>> gap
>
> Friggin' amateurs...

maybe one in a thousand has the longevity to make it to millionaire
these days, but not before going through the whole BDSM, grandpa,
nigger-pied, gaped, double-fisted, midget-gang banged bukkake, golden
showers and scat crap

>>> That's how the carp grew so large.
>>
>> guess nig meat's like a growth hormone
>
> You should see what happens when you toss in some fried chicken.

if it increases penis size, I prolly got a few hundred emails about it

Ṃᴆ

Jul 11, 2021, 2:47:42 AM7/11/21
On 6/25/2021 8:53 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Fri, 25 Jun 2021 14:25:34 -0600, ??
> Prolly could advertise that, become a hero to millions.

intelligence agencies these days are more corrupt than the criminals and
terrorists they arrest

>>> Friggin' amateurs...
>>
>> maybe one in a thousand has the longevity to make it to
>> millionaire these days, but not before going through the whole
>> BDSM, grandpa, nigger-pied, gaped, double-fisted, midget-gang
>> banged bukkake, golden showers and scat crap
>
> Capitalism at its finest. And you forgot dogs, donkeys and horses.

hard to believe there's a market for that

>>> You should see what happens when you toss in some fried chicken.
>>
>> if it increases penis size, I prolly got a few hundred emails about
>> it
>
> I'm getting some now that threaten to show my porn using habit to
> everyone in my address book unless I send money to a bitcoin
> account.
>
> My dick is already massive.

pretty sure it's the tiny address book that saves ya

Ṃᴆ

Jul 21, 2021, 11:36:07 PM7/21/21
On 7/12/2021 5:16 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> Prolly could advertise that, become a hero to millions.
>>
>> intelligence agencies these days are more corrupt than the
>> criminals and terrorists they arrest
>
> Arrest?

"detain", until suicided
> Hard to believe there's one for scat, but it's there. I'd like to
> see what a used up porn bimbo puts on her resume.

1. ability to handle high volume of loads

2. proficient oral extractor
> Damn, and here I am thinking it'd be a good endorsement.

brings it right back to the subject line

Douglas D. Anderson

Jul 24, 2021, 6:22:18 AM7/24/21
On Fri, 23 Jul 2021 17:55:14 -0400, i.m....@aol.com wrote:
>I don't think we should bother with the "detain" part.
>I'm waiting for the first bull elephant and midget.
>The subject line is impossible to accomplish.

The originator of this thread-

paw...@gmail.com

(Apr 26, 2019, 8:58:08 AM
I fuck slutty girls honestly
I Fuck slot of
Girls who say they are not sluts I just met I don’t know Their name
and i cum
In there pussy escorts too tranny’s only one couple
I met up with she started sucking me she started ducking me it was
amazing I csme in there mouths and asses and married women actually I
don’t use bc im trying to impregnate who I am inside of they love it
married girls ones lying about bring not a godesss of 14 I just csme
In or some
Shit so girls let me use you no talk no friends no protection just me
ducking you and filling your pussy I’m a great Fuck snd. Cum heavy and
every Slut whore escort my x gf all say my chin is the best they have
ever had let me make your baby out of my
Top quality juices )

sounded drunk, and may have segued from an initial motivation to
confess necrocoitus with previously unknown corpses.
When he wrote in the subject line "past time", it's impossible to tell
if he meant "pastime", or was getting sentimental and referring to
some time in the past, like reminiscing about a favorite school
teacher.

"We choose truth over facts" - Joe Biden

Ṃᴆ

Aug 5, 2021, 6:36:23 PM8/5/21
On 7/23/2021 3:55 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> Arrest?
>>
>> "detain", until suicided
>
> I don't think we should bother with the "detain" part.

I'm all for MOABing every intelligence agency and starting from scratch
> I'm waiting for the first bull elephant and midget.

where the elephant impregnates the midget
> The subject line is impossible to accomplish.

not in Nevada

Ṃᴆ

Aug 21, 2021, 2:17:00 AM8/21/21
On 8/6/2021 1:44 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> I don't think we should bother with the "detain" part.
>>
>> I'm all for MOABing every intelligence agency and starting from
>> scratch
>
> Swap them around. We take the Chinks, the Chinks get the Russkies,
> and the Russians get the shaft.

too bad the reality is the chinks, Russkies, and Afghan muzzies getting
all our equipment, including Black Hawks, along with valuable classified
intel because Biden supposedly "fucked up" as opposed to his likely
making millions off a pre-planned abandoning of military assets

>>> I'm waiting for the first bull elephant and midget.
>>
>> where the elephant impregnates the midget
>
> It's triplets!

wonder if they'd come out trunks first

>>> The subject line is impossible to accomplish.
>>
>> not in Nevada
>
> You can't stick a bone in something you haven't met.

Example hint:

"It's triplets!"

..but I suppose that could be done in any state

Douglas D. Anderson

Aug 21, 2021, 12:02:20 PM8/21/21
On Sat, 21 Aug 2021 00:16:59 -0600, ??
<mAd...@pNeUmAtIcFlAtRiVeTjAcKhAmMeR.cOm> wrote:

>On 8/6/2021 1:44 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> I'm all for MOABing every intelligence agency and starting from
>>> scratch
>>
>> Swap them around. We take the Chinks, the Chinks get the Russkies,
>> and the Russians get the shaft.
>
>too bad the reality is the chinks, Russkies, and Afghan muzzies getting
>all our equipment, including Black Hawks, along with valuable classified
>intel because Biden supposedly "fucked up" as opposed to his likely
>making millions off a pre-planned abandoning of military assets

Also Biden is so self centered and depraved he could have done this to
get attention off Hunter.

Ṃᴆ

Aug 21, 2021, 7:29:58 PM8/21/21
On 8/21/2021 10:02 AM, Douglas D. Anderson wrote:

>>> Swap them around. We take the Chinks, the Chinks get the
>>> Russkies, and the Russians get the shaft.
>>
>> too bad the reality is the chinks, Russkies, and Afghan muzzies
>> getting all our equipment, including Black Hawks, along with
>> valuable classified intel because Biden supposedly "fucked up" as
>> opposed to his likely making millions off a pre-planned abandoning
>> of military assets
>>
> Also Biden is so self centered and depraved he could have done this
> to get attention off Hunter.

some of those Afghan soldiers know how to pilot the Black Hawks, and
they've spoken of flying into Pakistan to get 'em some full-size nukes

if what you said is true, Joe could be sacrificing literally millions of
lives (they get a couple nukes through the border and detonate in a
major metro area or two) to protect Hunter from his _dad's_ executive
order barring Americans from trading stock in Chinese companies linked
to the PLA, including a couple with close ties to Hunter's co-founded
Bohai Harvest fund

that, or he didn't want the world to see Hunter likes kiddy pR0n and
may've dabbled in human trafficking using the million$ he's garnered
from foreign nationals off his dad's political clout

Ṃᴆ

Sep 11, 2021, 11:23:40 PM9/11/21
On 8/21/2021 7:13 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> Swap them around. We take the Chinks, the Chinks get the
>>> Russkies, and the Russians get the shaft.
>>
>> too bad the reality is the chinks, Russkies, and Afghan muzzies
>> getting all our equipment, including Black Hawks, along with
>> valuable classified intel because Biden supposedly "fucked up" as
>> opposed to his likely making millions off a pre-planned abandoning
>> of military assets
>
> The equipment is monetary loss. It has been around long enough to
> have given up its secrets 20 years ago. And given maintenance needs
> I doubt it'll be much use.

so far they've just been used to kill more muzzies, which was their
original intent

>>> It's triplets!
>>
>> wonder if they'd come out trunks first
>
> Prolly come out trunking mama.

or giving themselves trunk jobs

>>> You can't stick a bone in something you haven't met.
>>
>> Example hint:
>>
>> "It's triplets!"
>>
>> ..but I suppose that could be done in any state
>
> The elephant had to meet the midget.

can't meet a fetus but can damn sure bone one

Ṃᴆ

Oct 6, 2021, 3:18:01 PM10/6/21
On 9/14/2021 9:22 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> The equipment is monetary loss. It has been around long enough
>>> to have given up its secrets 20 years ago. And given maintenance
>>> needs I doubt it'll be much use.
>>
>> so far they've just been used to kill more muzzies, which was
>> their original intent
>
> They're serving a noble purpose.

if we'd left enough ISIS peeps alive, they'd pretty much eliminate each
other

>>> Prolly come out trunking mama.
>>
>> or giving themselves trunk jobs
>
> I don't need to see that.

wonder if any of 'em's figured out using it like a pocket pussy
> Prolly ruin it. A new DIY abortion technique!

if it wants to live it'll have to give a blow job