Re: nigger jokes

Peeler

Nov 5, 2022, 4:02:49 PM11/5/22
>On Fri, 22 Nov 2019 18:56:35 -0500, CUNTICA <brianl...@yoohoo.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Why was the wheelbarrow invented? To teach Niggers to walk on their
>>hind legs.
>>

>>What has 200 balls and fucks a nigger? A shotgun.
>>
>>What’s the first thing taught in a Harlem driving school? How to
>>unlock a car with a coat hanger.
>>
>>How do you say Rodney King in Spanish? Piñata.
>>
>>How many cops does it take to throw a nigger down a flight of stairs?
>>None, he fell down them.
>>
>>What’s green and pink and purple and orange? A nigger dressed for
>>church.
>>
>>What’s the New York State motto? Eat, Drink and be Merry, for tomorrow
>>you may be killed by a nigger in Central park.
>>
>>What do you say to a nigger in a three-piece suit? Will the defendant
>>please rise.
>>
>>How is transportation being improved in Harlem? They’re planting the
>>trees closer together.
>>
>>Why do niggers call white people “honkies”? That’s the last noise they
>>hear before the white people run them over.
>>

>Everyone loves a good nigger joke.

I know I get a kick every time I hear them

Peeler

Nov 5, 2022, 5:57:26 PM11/5/22
On Sat, 05 Nov 22 20:02:47 UTC, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married gay
neo-nazitard, IMPERSONATING his master, Peeler, whined again:

> I know I get a kick every time I hear them

You know, that might have to do with you being an abysmally stupid gay
neo-nazitard, Looser Sphincter. <BG>

--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <ajftsc9mb16l8v86a...@4ax.com>