GUESS THE COLOR: _____ Maniac Runs Over Pedestrian In Vancouver, Then Gets Out Of Car With Machetes And Attacks Injured 61 Year Old

Ṃᴆ

Jun 3, 2022, 4:43:29 PM6/3/22
what species or race would attack an old man with a machete _after_
hitting him with his car?

HINT: an OCD chimp with Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) & PTSD or
yer typical n-gg-r

https://vidmax.com/video/213195-maniac-runs-over-pedestrian-in-vancouver-then-gets-out-of-car-with-machetes-and-attacks-injured-61-year-old

Ed Debevic

Aug 8, 2022, 3:39:02 PM8/8/22
Wouldn't expect it to be anything but a coon. Everyone of them belongs
caged, even the so-called uppity ones like Cheetah Morton.

White Wright

Aug 8, 2022, 4:34:24 PM8/8/22
Ed Debevic <lordofal...@gmail.com> wrote in
No civilized society should allow these zoo animals to be walking around
among them.

An Metet

Aug 8, 2022, 9:10:03 PM8/8/22
In article <tcrs0e$3lvh$2...@news.mixmin.net>
Who says society is civilized to begin with?

25B.Z969

Aug 8, 2022, 10:01:05 PM8/8/22
Great ... more NAZIs - the very excuse BLM needs ......

Eric Holder

Aug 9, 2022, 2:20:03 AM8/9/22
In article <E4idnVMXHrNHImz_...@earthlink.com>
Remember, white boi. Only niggers and queers are protected by
hate crime legislation. You heterosexual white mother fuckers
ain't.

Peeler

Aug 9, 2022, 2:36:37 AM8/9/22
On Mon, 08 Aug 22 19:39:01 UTC, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, whined again:

> Wouldn't expect it to be anything but a coon. Everyone of them belongs
> caged, even the so-called uppity ones like Cheetah Morton.

Never forget FORGING Loose Sphincter, it's gay neo-nazitards like you who
are -and always will be- everybody's "niggers" online AND in real life! <BG>

--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <ajftsc9mb16l8v86a...@4ax.com>

Ṃᴆ

Aug 9, 2022, 5:29:55 AM8/9/22
that's not fair to the zoo animals who can be pacified with food and
shelter, thus suppressing their predatory instincts

give food and shelter to darkies and they become more violent

Booth shoulda capped that nigger-luv'n prezident a few years earlier

Ṃᴆ

Aug 9, 2022, 5:31:15 AM8/9/22
uppity joo-luv'n SJW millennial niggers, for one

Ṃᴆ

Aug 9, 2022, 5:31:53 AM8/9/22
cages cost the taxpayers money.. we got it right back when they were
picking cotton in shackles

Ṃᴆ

Aug 9, 2022, 5:32:44 AM8/9/22
4|23 `/0(_) 4 |_3374|-|0|_!(?

Ṃᴆ

Aug 9, 2022, 5:34:41 AM8/9/22
imagine the rights they'd have should Kamala ever take the perch

Ṃᴆ

Aug 9, 2022, 5:41:12 AM8/9/22
On 8/9/2022 12:36 AM, Peeler wrote:

> On Mon, 08 Aug 22 19:39:01 UTC, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
> married nazi homo, whined again:
>

>> Wouldn't expect it to be anything but a coon. Everyone of them
>> belongs caged, even the so-called uppity ones like Cheetah Morton.
>
> Never forget FORGING Loose Sphincter, it's gay neo-nazitards like you
> who are -and always will be- everybody's "niggers" online AND in real
> life! <BG>

forgers, group name saboteurs, and interminable nym shifters are about
the only vermin classified as lower than niggers

Mick Mulvy

Aug 10, 2022, 1:06:43 AM8/10/22
On 09 Aug 2022, =?UTF-8?B?4bmC4bSG?=
<mAd...@pNeUmAtIcFlAtRiVeTjAcKhAmMeR.cOm> posted some