AMERICA

1 view

Gikandi

Aug 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/30/96

HI.

Here's a funny one.

Two Scottish nuns have just arrived to USA by boat and one says to the
other, "I hear that the occupants of this country actually eat dogs"
"Odd, " Her companion replies "but if we shall live in America, we might
as well do as the Americans do." Nodding emphatically, the mother
superior points to a hot dog vendor and they both walk towards it.
"Two dogs, please" says one. The vendor is only too pleased to oblige and
he wraps them both hot dogs in foil. Excited, the nuns hurry over to a bench
and begin to unwrap their "dogs".The mother superior is first to open hers,
then, staring at it for a momment, leans over to the other nun and asks
cautiosly: "What part did you get?"