creative acronyms

Kirby

May 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/9/97

greg havens wrote:

> please add to the list, enlighten us all........
>
> BOHICA bend over here it comes again
> SNAFU situation normal all fucked up
> TARFU things are really fucked up
> FUBAR fucked up beyond all repair
> BUSPOSO been used, screwed, pissed on and shit on
> SSDD same shit, different day

DILLIGAS do I look like I give a shit

Kirby

Terence Zahner

May 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/9/97

> > BOHICA bend over here it comes again
> > SNAFU situation normal all fucked up
> > TARFU things are really fucked up
> > FUBAR fucked up beyond all repair
> > BUSPOSO been used, screwed, pissed on and shit on
> > SSDD same shit, different day

BOID Bend Over, I'm Driving

Philbert de Zwart

May 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/9/97

greg havens wrote:

> here is a starter for a list of creative acronyms. we all work at places
> that need them very badly. especially where i work! we can't use naughty
> words or sexually harass anyone but if you've got a good acronym the
> world of the politically incorrect could use it. my greatest thanks to
> demo dick who brought light into the dark realm of verbage.

> please add to the list, enlighten us all........

how about
NHOTAEBWTH never heard of this abbreviation either but what the hell
The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.
--Humphrey Bogart
Philbert de Zwart,
J.S. de Rijkstraat 5
3554 CE Utrecht
The Netherlands

Conbrww

May 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/9/97

CRAFT disease.........Can't Remember a Fuckin Thing
FISH inventory...........First In Still Here (I'm a wholesaler)
DILLYGAF................Do I Look Like I Give a Fuck

Doug Jones

May 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/9/97

greg havens <gha...@mail.idt.net> wrote:

>here is a starter for a list of creative acronyms. we all work at places
>that need them very badly. especially where i work! we can't use naughty
>words or sexually harass anyone but if you've got a good acronym the
>world of the politically incorrect could use it. my greatest thanks to
>demo dick who brought light into the dark realm of verbage.
>
>please add to the list, enlighten us all........
>
>BOHICA bend over here it comes again
>SNAFU situation normal all fucked up
>TARFU things are really fucked up
>FUBAR fucked up beyond all repair
>BUSPOSO been used, screwed, pissed on and shit on
>SSDD same shit, different day

SOL Shit Outta Luck

Doug Jones

Doug Jones

May 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/10/97

greg havens <gha...@mail.idt.net> wrote:

>here is a starter for a list of creative acronyms. we all work at places
>that need them very badly. especially where i work! we can't use naughty
>words or sexually harass anyone but if you've got a good acronym the
>world of the politically incorrect could use it. my greatest thanks to
>demo dick who brought light into the dark realm of verbage.

<snipped>

Another old military acronym:

FUJIMO Fuck you, Jack. I Got My Orders.

CHRISTOPHER A. SMITH

May 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/14/97

How bout...

NFI....................No Fucking Idea
FIGJAM.................Fuck I'm Good, Just Ask Me

huh?

May 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/16/97

On 9 May 1997, Conbrww wrote:

> DILLYGAF................Do I Look Like I Give a Fuck

Huh? That don't work.

Raymond M. Summerlin Sr.

May 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/16/97

In article <337c5f1a...@news.pathway.net>, run...@third.base wrote:

>On Tue, 13 May 1997 14:03:16 -0500, "Christina M. Scott"
><csc...@infonet.tufts.edu> wrote:
>

>>> please add to the list, enlighten us all........
>>>
>>> BOHICA bend over here it comes again
>>> SNAFU situation normal all fucked up
>>> TARFU things are really fucked up
>>> FUBAR fucked up beyond all repair
>>> BUSPOSO been used, screwed, pissed on and shit on
>>> SSDD same shit, different day
>>>DILLIGAS do I look like I give a shit
>>

>>ADIDAS All day I dream about sex !
>>
>>Tina...
>

>JAFO Just Another Fucking Observer
>
>E-mail to tin...@pathway.net
>
>First....We kill all the lawyers

ESADAVDWFB ..... Eat Shit and Die a Violent Death with Festering Boils
-Ray-

______________________________________
rsum...@nauticom.net
http://www.nauticom.net/www/rsummerl

FOR SALE: One Perpetual Motion Starter.
Only used once!
______________________________________

JET

May 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/16/97

How about GFY Go Fuck Yourself (ooops Forgot kids might be reading) :>)

CHRISTOPHER A. SMITH <s43...@frodo.student.gu.edu.au> wrote in article
<Pine.SOL.3.91.970514...@frodo.student.gu.edu.au>...

> How bout...
>
> NFI....................No Fucking Idea
> FIGJAM.................Fuck I'm Good, Just Ask Me
>

> On 9 May 1997, Conbrww wrote:
>

> > CRAFT disease.........Can't Remember a Fuckin Thing
> > FISH inventory...........First In Still Here (I'm a wholesaler)

steve

May 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/17/97

jon...@telenet.net (Doug Jones) was, like, :
->greg havens <gha...@mail.idt.net> wrote:
->
->>here is a starter for a list of creative acronyms. we all work at places
->>that need them very badly. especially where i work! we can't use naughty
->>words or sexually harass anyone but if you've got a good acronym the
->>world of the politically incorrect could use it. my greatest thanks to
->>demo dick who brought light into the dark realm of verbage.
-><snipped>
->
->Another old military acronym:
->
->FUJIMO Fuck you, Jack. I Got My Orders.
->
When I was a young juvenile deliquent I had this on the back of my
jacket, only it meant Fuck You Jack I'm Movin' On.

It didn't have a 'G' in it, either.

I added an extra "x" to my address to foil the spamsters. YOU
figure it out...

john

May 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/19/97

GBMFIC: great big mother fucker in charge.

LBMFIC: little bitty mother fucker in charge.

RCH: is a red cunt hair or very close, black hairs are thicker so that's not
quite as close

most people have heard of SNAFU: situation normal all fucked up

john.

mike

May 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/28/97

IDGAF I Don't Give A Fuck

Hans Breuer

Jun 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/4/97

On Wed, 28 May 1997 17:57:03 GMT, bigm...@cnct.com (mike) wrote:

>IDGAF I Don't Give A Fuck

DILLIGAF - Do I Look Like I Give A Fuck?

Rizwan Ahmad

Jun 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/6/97

Matt (ma...@codenet.net) is accused of saying:
: >
: > FOAD Fuck Off And Die
: >
: > brw
:

This is one I use when things are working right

BFH

Big Fuckin Hammer

Rizwan Ahmad
riza...@csd.uwm.edu, r...@nap.net
http://www.uwm.edu/~rizahmad
Nap.Net Lead NOC Tech 747-8747
The only thing$ you need in life are computer$, car$, and more car$
1977 MB 450 $EL, 1996 Toyota Corolla DX,
1988 Ni$$an Pickup Drop Top (Not no more I gave it to my brother)

"I'm not comming to work today the voice$ told me to clean my gun$!"

steve

Jun 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/12/97

->>
->> FOAD Fuck Off And Die
->>
->> brw
->
->Maybe you guys should know that acronyms are supposed to be real words,
->not just sentences made into acronyms. C'mon guys, CREATIVE means
->creating something.

That's too hard for some of these knuckle-draggers out here!

On a t-shirt of mine:

The 4th Annual
8 - 29 - 87
WHOGAF

When people ask, I tell them it means Who Gives A Fuck. Does anyone
out here know what it *really* means?

Also, there's FUBAR -- Fucked Up Beyond All Repair
...and FUJIMO -- Fuck You Jack I'm Movin' On

Andrew Wyer

Jun 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/12/97

Deeb wrote:

> In article <mvparvia....@snakemail.hut.fi>, mvpa...@alpha.hut.fi
> says...

how 'bout

FIGJAM Fuck I'm Good Just Ask Me

> >b...@netcom.com (Bruce Wilson) writes:
> >
> >>Hans Breuer (hans...@pristine.com.tw) wrote:

> >>: On Wed, 28 May 1997 17:57:03 GMT, bigm...@cnct.com (mike) wrote:
> >
> >>: >IDGAF I Don't Give A Fuck
> >>: DILLIGAF - Do I Look Like I Give A Fuck?
> >

> >>FOAD Fuck Off And Die
> >

> >CCL Couldn't Care Less
> >

> How about - SSDD (same shit different day)
> SOL (shit out of luck)
> NCAA (no class at all)

Niles

Jun 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/14/97

On Thu, 12 Jun 1997, Stefan wrote:

#>The 4th Annual
#> 8 - 29 - 87
#> WHOGAF
#>
#>When people ask, I tell them it means Who Gives A Fuck. Does anyone
#>out here know what it *really* means?
#>
#>Also, there's FUBAR -- Fucked Up Beyond All Repair
#> ...and FUJIMO -- Fuck You Jack I'm Movin' On
#
#I always thought FUBAR was Fucked up Beyond all Recognition

Me too. There's lots in the same vein: SNAFU - situation normal, all
fucked up; JANFU - joint army and navy fuckup. Can't remember any more,
but they're all in Mrs Byrne's Dictionary.

There's also "WYBMADIITY?", which I think would make a good t-shirt:
Will You Buy Me A Drink If I Tell You? That one comes from F Scott
Fitzgerald's _Great Gatsby_

--
ALEX FOSTER Offence never my intention.
afy...@unix.ccc.nottingham.ac.uk

Deeb

Jun 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/18/97

jay...@nospamridgecrest.ca.us

Jun 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/18/97

We used these in the Military

FUGLY--Fuckin Ugly

UNBAFULGY--Unbelievably fuckin ugly

FWOGO--Fuckin Waste Of Good Oxygen

quincy

Jun 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/19/97

In article <5oa21e$45l$2...@ash.ridgecrest.ca.us>,
jay...@nospamridgecrest.ca.us writes
HIPACROCKAPIG-as big as a hippo, teath like a crock and a nose like a
pig, not to mention they all roll in shit.

-- If you dive into an empty pool, you should expect to bang your head.

x@y.z

Jun 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/19/97

>We used these in the Military
>
>FUGLY--Fuckin Ugly
>
>UNBAFULGY--Unbelievably fuckin ugly
>
>FWOGO--Fuckin Waste Of Good Oxygen

FARSE - Fat arse

Aaron Michael Spanik

Tom Moore

Jun 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/22/97

FUBAR - Fucked Up Beyond All Repair

Brad

Jun 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/23/97

Some of my fave's from my time in the Army:

FIGMO = Fuck It, Got My Orders

DILLIGAF = Do I Look Like I Give A Fuck

FIDO = Fuck It, Drive On

Take Care,
Brad Colip

"It's gonna happen, so you might as well watch"

John Rollins

Jul 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/2/97

I see no humor in acronym jokes.

Mech
President AAAAA (American Association of Acronym Abusers Anonomous)

Jeff

Jul 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/6/97
to cherilyn bloodworth

BOHICA --- bend over, here it comes again!

Jim Martin

Jul 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/7/97

Heres a couple of badly thought out genuine ones from the UK that have
made me laugh:

first is SCAT (the group opposed to the bridge linking the Isle of Skye
to the mainland)
And almost unbelievably on the news, in an article about breast
implants, there was a spokesman for BAPS (British Association of Plastic
Surgeons).

Bristol JIm.

Garry Foster

Jul 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/8/97

On Mon, 7 Jul 1997 16:15:02 GMT, Jim Martin <bzj...@mail.bris.ac.uk>
wrote:

I had a chuckle when I heard thet too. I had a vision of men& women
in kilts shitting off the edge of the bridge onto each other

Gaz.

ray_s...@compuserve.com

Jul 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/15/97

In article <Pine.SUN.3.95q.97070...@mail.bris.ac.uk>,

Jim Martin <bzj...@mail.bris.ac.uk> wrote:

> Heres a couple of badly thought out genuine ones from the UK that have
> made me laugh:
>
> first is SCAT (the group opposed to the bridge linking the Isle of Skye
> to the mainland)
> And almost unbelievably on the news, in an article about breast
> implants, there was a spokesman for BAPS (British Association of Plastic
> Surgeons).
>
> Bristol JIm.

It's SKAT, actually, and was intended to tell the Bridge Company to
b*gger off! So, quite appropriate...!

Regards, Ray
Isle of Skye

Swan

Sep 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/14/97

Diana: Dead In A New Automobile.
Dodi al Fayed: Dead On Direct Impact After Lecherously Fucking
Your English Ditz!

JonBenet: Jacked Off Nervously, Bashed Energetically, Neck Entirely
Tied.

Swan

Sleeps With A Necrophiliac