New popular dish from China

Douglas D.. Anderson

Mar 23, 2020, 12:07:21 PM3/23/20
Called "Wu Han Death Treasure Delight", it's a version of gelatinous
bird's nest soup made with bat stock instead of chicken stock and
served on a specially made dish resembling a respirator mask, served
with a large rice paper pastery made to look like a roll of toilet
paper.

Ṃᴆ

Mar 25, 2020, 2:45:06 AM3/25/20
been mulling it over again and again.. at least the CPC has to be wiped
clean from the PRC ..bombed out of existence or lined up against their
damn wall and shot.. but completely obliterated so that HK-like
democracy can gain some traction

short of that, we might as well turn the whole damn country into a
parabolic reflector

Ṃᴆ

Apr 8, 2020, 2:13:51 AM4/8/20
On 3/29/2020 10:11 AM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:
> Option 2. Why take chances?

Option 3. Two birds.

stage some attacks on every mosque in China and 'accidentally' abandon a
few dozen end-of-service passenger planes in jihadist-occupied
territories around the Mid East -- each equipped with a shit-ton of
automatic assault rifles, ammo, and black masks

Ṃᴆ

May 2, 2020, 4:24:57 PM5/2/20
On 4/11/2020 8:04 AM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Wed, 8 Apr 2020 00:13:49 -0600, ??
> I'm shocked. You're trying to start a war!

with as close to equally-armed sides as possible, and the U.S. supplying
ammunition ONLY to the side with the higher previous day's death count

that "two birds w/one stone" thing works for genocide, too

Ṃᴆ

May 30, 2020, 6:15:28 PM5/30/20
On 5/15/2020 5:57 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Sat, 2 May 2020 14:24:56 -0600, ??
> I'd prefer a DNA level bio weapon that attacked whatever unnecessary
> group you tuned it for. Some kinda flesh eating thing.

convince George Soros that whatever it is you want destroyed supports
the Trump agenda and you'll have wave after wave of
worse-than-flesh-eating-things either loot it or burn it down

Ṃᴆ

Jun 23, 2020, 2:32:00 AM6/23/20
On 6/11/2020 8:44 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Sat, 30 May 2020 16:15:28 -0600, ??
> Think he'd be a candidate for brainwashing? Might get him to slit
> his own throat on live TV!

the only vid I'd pay hundreds to own, though I'd pay a little over a
hundred to own the same for Barack and both Clintons

Ṃᴆ

Aug 1, 2020, 5:27:42 PM8/1/20
On 7/5/2020 10:04 AM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> Think he'd be a candidate for brainwashing? Might get him to
>>> slit his own throat on live TV!
>>
>> the only vid I'd pay hundreds to own, though I'd pay a little over
>> a hundred to own the same for Barack and both Clintons
>
> Bloomberg, Pelosi, Warren, Ginsberg, and a dozen or so others.

maybe $50 for each of them

I'd rather pay $1,000 to watch every last Dem/RINO in Congress slit an
inch-deep smile under their jaw from ear to ear

Ṃᴆ

Sep 21, 2020, 4:32:46 PM9/21/20
On 8/15/2020 9:17 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Sat, 1 Aug 2020 15:27:41 -0600, ??
> You're a happy go lucky kind of guy.

they slit their throats?!

Ṃᴆ

Mar 7, 2021, 10:11:31 PM3/7/21
On 10/11/2020 8:03 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Mon, 21 Sep 2020 14:32:45 -0600, ??
> <sigh> If only...

assuming any accuracy to the current back-channel narrative, their
throats are already proverbially slit (in a few instances, damn near
literally)

goes something like ..Biden, Harris, Obama, Hillary, and some other
elites were arrested by the military (thanks to the Don's signing of the
Insurrection Act) and are either serving life in GTMO or have already
been executed

the figures we see on TV/YT are white hat stand-ins wearing the type of
masks we saw on the Mission Impossible movie series and "Biden" is
actually running things from a Castle Rock Entertainment movie set
somewhere in Hollywood (same one they used in about a dozen flicks that
include shots of the Oval Office, Rose Garden, and the Press Corps room)

the military and our international allies' counterparts are doing a
global swamp draining and, when the time is right, the military will
declare a complete takeover and turn the new Republic of the United
States back over to Trump for his _first_ term as President under the
new Republic

guess they're still figuring out particulars like where the new
WH/Capitol will be (I've heard Mar-a-Lago, Denver, and Richmond, VA as
rumors) and putting together a new election for almost all the Senators
and House reps (the ones who proved to be non-swamp will remain)

<braaaaaaaaaaaap>

I think it'd be kinda cool because they'd repurpose D.C. as a shopping
mall with an ice rink

Ṃᴆ

Apr 4, 2021, 9:34:59 PM4/4/21
On 3/11/2021 5:30 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Sun, 7 Mar 2021 20:11:30 -0700, ??
> Before or after the nuclear waste cleanup? Because it's damn sure
> Russia China and France would drop on us. And I don't wanna learn
> frog.

too effeminate, though it does have a rhythmic flow

Ṃᴆ

May 10, 2021, 12:07:00 PM5/10/21
On 4/5/2021 2:44 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:
> I would guess waves of soupy shit do, too, but I don't want to flow
> with that rhythm, either.

Un bombardement nucléaire des grenouilles serait préférable, surtout si
les retombées se posaient directement sur les limeys.

Douglas D. Anderson

May 12, 2021, 4:52:22 PM5/12/21
On Mon, 10 May 2021 10:06:59 -0600, ??
One fun thing to do with Google Translate is to repeatedly translate a
phrase between two languages until it stops changing, and then
translate it into English. Using Lao, your statement which is
originally-

"A nuclear bombardment of the frogs would be preferable, especially if
the fallout landed directly on the limeys. "

becomes-

"It would be better to throw a nuclear bomb at a frog, especially if
the mud falls directly on the rocks. "

If Lincoln's Gettysburg Address is first translated into Scott's
Gaelic, and then repeatedly back and forth with Thai, then from Gaelic
to English, it beomes-

Four points, seven years ago, our ancestors moved to this continent, a
new country that grew up with freedom and a passion for the idea that
everyone should be created equal.

We are now in a major civil war, testing whether the country wants to
survive. We used to meet on the battlefield. We have come to dedicate
that part of that kingdom as the best resting place for those who give
their lives for that country. It is just the right and proper thing
that we should do.

But in a greater sense, we cannot offer ourselves - we cannot offer
ourselves - we cannot be sanctified - the world, the people dedicated
to life and the dead to fight. As well as adding to or subtracting
from our evil powers. The world will not pay much attention to us and
we will soon remember what we said here. But I don't forget what they
do here. Of course, we must come here to dedicate ourselves to the
work they have been fighting for so long. Our place here is our
commitment to the great work ahead - from the last - against - not the
extermination of the dead - to free this country from rebirth under
God - and government. In the crowd, no one tried to free the people.

"We choose truth over facts" - Joe Biden

Douglas D. Anderson

May 14, 2021, 9:34:23 AM5/14/21
On Thu, 13 May 2021 09:40:21 -0400, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>Liberum tandem, Liberum tandem, Gratias Deo omnipotenti liberi sumus
>ad ultimum.

Quod non habet principium non habet finem. Quod principium habet
sensum.

Douglas D. Anderson

May 14, 2021, 10:14:38 AM5/14/21
On Fri, 14 May 2021 09:34:21 -0400, Douglas D. Anderson
<dougande...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Quod non habet principium non habet finem. Quod principium habet
>sensum.

Maybe I didn't say that quite right- "What has no beginning has no
end. A 'beginning' in the context of 'eternity' can only be an
(erroneous) sensation or feeling."
We can not say "eternity begins here" or "infinity starts there".
To believe that through some divine legerdemain I can now be free
eternally is a delusion, a mere feeling or sensation.

When God sent Moses to speak to Pharoah, Moses asked "Who should I say
sent me?" and God said "Come on Man! Tell him IT IS WHAT IT IS!".

Ṃᴆ

Jun 3, 2021, 6:43:45 PM6/3/21
On 5/10/2021 10:03 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Mon, 10 May 2021 10:06:59 -0600, ??
> Damn good thing I'm on a high hill.

not sure how that helps with the shredded frog skin-laced nuclear fallout

I'd start saving up for a hazmat suit and a snowplow

Ṃᴆ

Jun 4, 2021, 3:00:35 AM6/4/21
true.. I bounced, "Biden worked hard all of his life to finally and
fairly become President of the United States" between Frisian & Pashto
to come up with, "Trump won".

Douglas D. Anderson

Jun 4, 2021, 3:32:18 PM6/4/21
On Fri, 4 Jun 2021 01:00:34 -0600, ??
I did think that "the extermination of the dead" was significant here,
and reminded me of the truely great historical documentary "Abraham
Lincoln vs. Zombies".

Ṃᴆ

Jun 18, 2021, 4:28:14 PM6/18/21
On 6/4/2021 11:36 AM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Thu, 3 Jun 2021 16:43:43 -0600, ??
> Got the plow, and the frogs won't do nukes. They're too into the
> soupy shit.

not sure I need to know what you mean by soupy shit, 'specially when you
mentioned waves of it

Ṃᴆ

Jun 19, 2021, 1:50:02 AM6/19/21
I see Lincoln taking on something far more dangerous than zombies ("not
the extermination of the dead") after an incorrect rebirth (which I
believe alludes to the Emancipation, noting the reaction of the crowd -
"In the crowd, no one tried to free the people."). Lincoln was trying to
tell us the abolition of slavery would be a monumental mistake
eventually leading to national insanity.

Abe fuckin' nailed it

Ṃᴆ

Jun 19, 2021, 1:50:34 AM6/19/21
On 6/4/2021 4:08 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Fri, 4 Jun 2021 01:00:34 -0600, ??
> <mAd...@pNeUmAtIcFlAtRiVeTjAcKhAmMeR.cOm> wrote:
>>
>> true.. I bounced, "Biden worked hard all of his life to finally
>> and fairly become President of the United States" between Frisian &
>> Pashto to come up with, "Trump won".
>
> Your sample and result each have more errors than words. Biden
> worked? Who believes that shit?

his trafficking skills are exemplary

Ṃᴆ

Jun 30, 2021, 12:39:13 PM6/30/21
On 6/19/2021 11:19 AM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Fri, 18 Jun 2021 14:28:12 -0600, ??
> It's caused by that 'rhythmic flow' you said the frog mumbo jumbo
> has.

mighta been referring to the glop created by the heat pulse and thermal
radiation from the shock waves of the frog-targeted nuclear explosion

Ṃᴆ

Jun 30, 2021, 5:55:45 PM6/30/21
On 6/19/2021 5:11 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> Your sample and result each have more errors than words. Biden
>>> worked? Who believes that shit?
>>
>> his trafficking skills are exemplary
>
> So he can become a meter maid.

sure, if you want a bunch of molested meters

Ṃᴆ

Jul 15, 2021, 12:12:27 AM7/15/21
On 6/30/2021 9:18 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:
> Well, I know what I was referring to. Back in the day I cleaned a
> few shit/piss troughs behind the cows in a dairy barn, on a cousins
> farm. You end up with a soupy mixture that exact1y reminds you of the
> frogs. The soupy mixture smells better, though.

knew I'd nailed it four replies up

sure hope you got a shit-ton'a milk outta the deal

Ṃᴆ

Jul 15, 2021, 12:13:13 AM7/15/21
On 7/1/2021 12:19 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> So he can become a meter maid.
>>
>> sure, if you want a bunch of molested meters
>
> Maybe one of the meters will give him rust.

or stand up for meters' rights and bring a class action lawsuit

Ṃᴆ

Jul 28, 2021, 7:07:41 PM7/28/21
On 7/17/2021 12:43 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Wed, 14 Jul 2021 22:12:26 -0600, ??
> Fresh from the tit!

best milk I've tried was raw goat milk direct from the ranch, though
I've heard sheep milk (for whatever reason) is king

Ṃᴆ

Jul 28, 2021, 7:09:09 PM7/28/21
On 7/17/2021 12:43 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> Maybe one of the meters will give him rust.
>>
>> or stand up for meters' rights and bring a class action lawsuit
>
> Molested Meters v Biden - sure to go down as a legal milestone.

kinda funny considering the national coin shortage, likely manufactured
by Biden after gathering some meter social media intelligence

Ṃᴆ

Aug 10, 2021, 1:19:40 AM8/10/21
On 7/29/2021 6:31 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:
> "The buckets are full and the goats are happy." Watch "Family Guy."

sounds like somebody milked a ram

drippy should sue for copyright infringement

Ṃᴆ

Aug 10, 2021, 1:21:36 AM8/10/21
On 7/29/2021 6:31 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Wed, 28 Jul 2021 17:09:07 -0600, ??
> There is no social media intelligence.

GETTR seems to be promising, but then most of 'em looked promising when
they started

Ṃᴆ

Aug 25, 2021, 6:49:26 PM8/25/21
On 8/10/2021 12:39 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Mon, 9 Aug 2021 23:21:35 -0600, ??
> Never heard of it. You'd be surprised how little I use teh
> innernets.

news, political forum chat, and a quest for the newest quality free pron
with some occasional chess, music, grocery/retail and craps sites
alongside a few YouTube or Amazon Prime vids

I opened a GETTR account but, like I did with FB a long time ago, have
yet to give it a second look

Ṃᴆ

Aug 25, 2021, 6:50:35 PM8/25/21
On 8/10/2021 12:39 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> "The buckets are full and the goats are happy." Watch "Family
>>> Guy."
>>
>> sounds like somebody milked a ram
>>
>> drippy should sue for copyright infringement
>
> A bunch of billys. And I doubt he thought of it first. That honor
> prolly goes to the sailors on the first ship to bring some in.
> Since then, they've just continued the tradition. The limey empire
> is big on tradition.

in two words, the limey empire's a buncha gay non-interventionists

Ṃᴆ

Sep 18, 2021, 5:45:55 PM9/18/21
On 8/28/2021 7:28 AM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Wed, 25 Aug 2021 16:49:24 -0600, ??
> I haven't looked at facebook yet. Social media is antisocial.

actually a sad hangout FOR the antisocial.. the perpetual whiners whom
you'd rather stick a knife in their back than meet in person

Ṃᴆ

Sep 18, 2021, 5:47:12 PM9/18/21
On 8/28/2021 7:28 AM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> A bunch of billys. And I doubt he thought of it first. That
>>> honor prolly goes to the sailors on the first ship to bring some
>>> in. Since then, they've just continued the tradition. The limey
>>> empire is big on tradition.
>>
>> in two words, the limey empire's a buncha gay non-interventionists
>
> I got a chuckle from them last week when ex-PM Blair pretty much
> called Biden an asshole. Truth from a limey. Who'd a thunk it.

lotta people hopping on the anti-Biden train lately, mainly 'cause he's
the opposite of Trump

Douglas D. Anderson

Sep 26, 2021, 11:21:45 AM9/26/21
On Sat, 25 Sep 2021 23:27:38 -0400, i.m....@aol.com wrote:
>They're both assholes.

ObJ

Paddy died in a fire and was burnt pretty badly and the morgue needed
someone to identify the body.
So his two best friends, Seamus and Sean, were sent for.
Seamus went in and the mortician pulled back the sheet. Seamus said
'Yup, he's burnt pretty bad. Roll him over'.
So the mortician rolled him over and Seamus looked and said 'Nope, it
ain't Paddy.'
The mortician thought that was rather strange and then he brought Sean
in to identify the body. Sean took a look at him and said, 'Yup, he's
burnt real bad, roll him over'.
The mortician rolled him over and Sean looked down and said, 'No,it
ain't Paddy'.
The mortician asked, 'How can you tell?' Sean said, 'Well, Paddy had
two assholes.'
'What, he had two assholes?' said the mortician.
'Yup, everyone knew he had two assholes.
Every time we went into town,folks would say, 'Here comes Paddy with
them two assholes.'

Ṃᴆ

Oct 18, 2021, 9:32:51 PM10/18/21
On 9/25/2021 8:21 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Sat, 18 Sep 2021 15:45:54 -0600, ??
> That definition fits all but 20 or 25 people world wide.

jeez.. I thought the deep state's depopulation agenda was over the top

Ṃᴆ

Oct 26, 2021, 3:43:36 AM10/26/21
On 9/25/2021 9:27 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Sat, 18 Sep 2021 15:47:11 -0600, ??
> They're both assholes.

your second asshole was just recommended for impeachment