Funny Phone Sayings

Jeff Mulvaney

Nov 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/7/97

>What would be some good answers to say on the phone?
>I'll start it off... "Hello, city morgue..."
>Tell me some good ones.

Instead of saying hello ask for a person. Usually the person calling me will
tell me that i have a wrong number and then hang up. A few minutes later they
call back rather annoyed with me. You can have so much fun with peoples heads.

It's lotsa fun.

Jeff

some...@cyberhighway.com

Nov 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/8/97

> >What would be some good answers to say on the phone?
> >I'll start it off... "Hello, city morgue..."
> >Tell me some good ones.

Answer the phone in your best "Phony FM DJ Voice" and say "Congratulations,
you're our 10th caller! Now for $1000 tell me who plays the best rock in <your
city> ?!" If they even attempt to guess an answer, tell them they're wrong and
hang up on them.

Skip

Nov 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/8/97

--
Joe's Whorehouse, where it's a business to do pleasure
with you.

NOSPAMd...@iwaynet.net

Nov 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/9/97

Dave's Coffin Company. You just ask it; we've got the casket......

Lark

Nov 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/10/97

Gernot Lachner <glac...@iafrica.com> wrote in article
<N.110397....@196-31-20-161.iafrica.com>...

> > What would be some good answers to say on the phone?
> > I'll start it off... "Hello, city morgue..."

> > Tell me some good ones!
>
> .. you stiff 'em we stuff 'em -

... you stab'em we slab 'em

or "Hello, City Crematorium, you kill 'em we grill 'em"

pedroman

Nov 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/10/97

The one that I always use is
Mac's Massage, we get paid, you get laid, may I help you?
FYI, massage parlors on Guam are our local whore houses.

Pedro

Anarchy <hipl...@alphalink.com.au> wrote:

>What would be some good answers to say on the phone?
>I'll start it off... "Hello, city morgue..."
>Tell me some good ones!

NOSPAMming in effect in email address.
Wanna send me something, don't use SPAM

Come and check out the I Don't Know Lounge at
www.geocities.com/NapaValley/6899/idkbar.html

Matthew Joseff

Nov 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/10/97

CIA/FBI Langley speaking.

(or just immitate your answering machine, then say "beeeeeep", and wait).

Anthony & Stacey Rosner

Nov 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/10/97

Funeral Parlor: "Steven's Mortuary... You kill em' we chill em'"

"Steven's Mortuary.... You stab em' we slab em'"

a.j.

Macgregor Greer

Nov 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/11/97

G'day,

Kelly's woodyard...........

want a root?

Metaphysical Graffiti

Nov 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/11/97

How about: Pillsbury's Crematorium, nothing says lovin' like putting
them in the oven.

yield unto temptation, it may not pass your way again

Nov 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/11/97

In article <63lom8$j...@internal.sa.gov.au>, "Mike Dunn" <md...@dasc.sa.gov.au> writes:
> Anarchy wrote in message <345DB4...@alphalink.com.au>...

>>What would be some good answers to say on the phone?
>>I'll start it off... "Hello, city morgue..."
>>Tell me some good ones!
>
> Hello, city morgue.... you kill'em... we chill'em
>
> or
>
> Hello, city morgue.....would you like to speak to someBODY?

I always liked:

County Abortion Clinic...you rape 'em, we scrape 'em.

liana

Dennis P. Bjork

Nov 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/11/97
to some...@cyberhighway.com

On Sat, 8 Nov 1997 some...@cyberhighway.com wrote:

> > >What would be some good answers to say on the phone?
> > >I'll start it off... "Hello, city morgue..."

> > >Tell me some good ones.
>
> Answer the phone in your best "Phony FM DJ Voice" and say "Congratulations,
> you're our 10th caller! Now for $1000 tell me who plays the best rock in <your
> city> ?!" If they even attempt to guess an answer, tell them they're wrong and
> hang up on them.

Crisis Center...please hold!...your call is important to us,
please continue to hold...etc
Fartman

THE BIG PIG

Nov 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/12/97

Another one I learned during a distressing period when we were receiving
harassing telephone calls.

When the phone rings. pick it up but wait for the other party to speak
first. Not only is it a good way to deal with unwanted callers, but it's
interesting the reactions you get.

David

PHOENIX

Nov 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/12/97

Joe's Morgue...

you stab 'em, we slab 'em

you slice 'em, we ice 'em

you kill 'em, we chill 'em

you burn 'em, we urn 'em

you whack 'em, we pack 'em

... what can we do for you today?

phoenix

Unleash the DOGS to respond to email

Stinkyy

Nov 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/13/97

PHOENIX wrote in message <346A86AC...@earthlink.net>...

Joe Bob's Movers
You Call We Haul
If We can't Truck it
Fuck it.

KKC

Nov 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/13/97

ann...@net.spammers wrote in message
<647epl$c...@bgtnsc03.worldnet.att.net>...
On 7 Nov 1997 22:04:01 GMT, "Bobby Killsmith" <hend...@telus.planet.net>
wrote:

>Abortion clinic...you rape'em, we scrape'em.
>Followup line: No fetus can beat us!
---
Next door is the sperm bank - you squeeze it, we freeze it.

Jeff Wilson

Nov 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/13/97

I'm...@my.wits.end wrote:

> In article <646rhb$d...@snews3.zippo.com>, NOSPAMp...@geocities.com wrote:
>
> >The one that I always use is
> >Mac's Massage, we get paid, you get laid, may I help you?
> >FYI, massage parlors on Guam are our local whore houses.
> >
> >Pedro
> >
> >Anarchy <hipl...@alphalink.com.au> wrote:
> >
> >>What would be some good answers to say on the phone?
> >>I'll start it off... "Hello, city morgue..."
> >>Tell me some good ones!
>
> "Holly's Happy Hooker Haven...Harold here"

"Fat Freddy's Topless Burger & Massage, can I help you?"

Let's see who remembers where THAT came from ...

Frank

Nov 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/14/97

County mourge you stab um, we slab um.
Water works, head drip speaking.
Sherwood forest, Robin hood speaking.

Dave Roberts

Nov 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/15/97

yield unto temptation, it may not pass your way again wrote:

> In article <63lom8$j...@internal.sa.gov.au>, "Mike Dunn" <md...@dasc.sa.gov.au> writes:
> > Anarchy wrote in message <345DB4...@alphalink.com.au>...
> >>What would be some good answers to say on the phone?
> >>I'll start it off... "Hello, city morgue..."
> >>Tell me some good ones!
> >
> > Hello, city morgue.... you kill'em... we chill'em
> >
> > or
> >
> > Hello, city morgue.....would you like to speak to someBODY?
> >

> I always liked:
>
> County Abortion Clinic...you rape 'em, we scrape 'em.
>
> liana

How about you lay em we slay em.

Or no Feitus will beat us.

Douglas Jackson

Nov 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/15/97

Used at my all female dorm when answering the floor phone
:Kentucky Fried Chicken, would you like a breast or a leg?"

In our last episode of [alt.tasteless.jokes], NOSPAMd...@iwaynet.net wrote:
> Dave's Coffin Company. You just ask it; we've got the casket......

--
_.-------Commercial e-mail will be read at a cost of AUS$25 each-------.
_ // I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed |

Craig Ulmer

Nov 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/15/97

You dice 'em, we ice 'em
You kill' em, we chill 'em
You duel 'em, we cool 'em

Me Myself and I

Nov 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/15/97

Not so fun if the other end replies "How the fuck should I know who you =
are, you should know that better than me"

Jedd D Katrancha <s0jd...@atlas.vcu.edu> wrote in article =
<Pine.A32.3.95.971105...@atlas.vcu.edu>...
> here's a good one...."who the fuck is this you nasty whore"
>=20

Kuda

Nov 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/15/97

>I'm...@my.wits.end wrote:
>>
>> In article <646rhb$d...@snews3.zippo.com>, NOSPAMp...@geocities.com
>> wrote:
>>
>> >The one that I always use is
>> >Mac's Massage, we get paid, you get laid, may I help you?
>> >FYI, massage parlors on Guam are our local whore houses.
>> >
>> >Pedro

>> "Holly's Happy Hooker Haven...Harold here"

>"Fat Freddy's Topless Burger & Massage, can I help you?"

>Let's see who remembers where THAT came from ...

Couldn't tell ya where that came from... But, there IS a bait and tackle shop
here in Western NY called "The Happy Hooker" :)

---------------------------
|< |_| |> /-\
E-Mail:ku...@mindless.com
HTTP://www.netsync.net/jtc/
---------------------------

Why are Chinese fortune cookies written in English?

Me Myself and I

Nov 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/15/97

Try your emergency number. Like 911 for the states. I used that for a =
couple of years but had to quit since so many hung up scared. It's =
amazing how many out there don't know which number they dialed.

Anarchy <hipl...@alphalink.com.au> wrote in article =
<345DB4...@alphalink.com.au>...
> What would be some good answers to say on the phone?=20

Foi McCraw

Nov 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/16/97

> "Fat Freddy's Topless Burger & Massage, can I help you?"
>
> Let's see who remembers where THAT came from ...

Hmmm....the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers?

--
"Qui custodiet ipsos custodes?" - Roman Senator

"Mustn't let the monkeys know you're different." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Women should be obscene and not heard." - F. J. McCraw, Jr.

Beamer Smith

Nov 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/17/97

cgu...@tiger.towson.edu (Christopher Gunter) wrote:

>Abortion clinic, you f--k'em, we chuck'em.
>Chris
You Rape 'em, We scrape 'em... no fetus can beat us!

ass...@yourbackdoor.com

Nov 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/17/97

On 7 Nov 1997 16:48:34 GMT, cgu...@tiger.towson.edu (Christopher
Gunter) wrote:

>Abortion clinic, you f--k'em, we chuck'em.
>Chris

HOW 'BOUT
JOE'S ABORTION CLINIC
YOU RAPE 'EM
WE SCRAPE 'EM
NO FETUS CAN BEAT US

Gonzo

Nov 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/17/97

pedroman <NOSPAMp...@geocities.com> wrote in article
<646rhb$d...@snews3.zippo.com>...

Living off-campus at University with 5 girls we answered the
phone.."Fairfax Bakery..which tart would you like to fill"
OR
"Farifax Mortuary...you stab 'em, we slab 'em"

neal

Nov 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/17/97

yield unto temptation, it may not pass your way again wrote:

> In article <63lom8$j...@internal.sa.gov.au>, "Mike Dunn" <md...@dasc.sa.gov.au> writes:
> > Anarchy wrote in message <345DB4...@alphalink.com.au>...

> >>What would be some good answers to say on the phone?
> >>I'll start it off... "Hello, city morgue..."
> >>Tell me some good ones!
> >
> > Hello, city morgue.... you kill'em... we chill'em
> >
> > or
> >
> > Hello, city morgue.....

You stab em, we slab em.

ST Racin5

Nov 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/19/97

How about:

Billy Boby Taxidermy: You Stiff'em.. We Stuff'm

ST 5

Me Myself and I

Nov 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/19/97

Hello, city morgue Deluxe...
.... your brain in a jar
.... while you wait at the bar
.... Discount to all hit by trucks

...Was she always bitchin'?
...And you want to pay back?
....we'll seal up that crack
....keep it closed with some stichin'

...Your son was into piercing?
...Scared the hell outta yo' mother?
...From one ear to the other
...We'll stick a pen, he won't feel a thing!!

...Your daughter died a virgin?
...We got a necrophiliac!
...Corps he'll suck'n'fuck
...I'll beep him, he's our surgeon

If it's to long use it on your answering machine man!!

Ganja

Anarchy <hipl...@alphalink.com.au> wrote in article =

<345DB4...@alphalink.com.au>...
> What would be some good answers to say on the phone?=20

Steven F. Scharff

Nov 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/20/97

Roko wrote in message <347589...@here.now>...
>Farifax Morgue... You Kill em, we chill em!
>Farifax Cemetary... Jake? Sure, I'll just dig him up for ya!

(With recording of hysterical laughter in the background)
"Arkam Asylum for the Homicidally Insane, Dr. Caligari speaking."

(After dropping phone receiver several times)
"Precision Efficiency Experts"

Steven F. Scharff <http://bounce.to/scharff>
Remove "REMOVETHIS" to reply
SI HOC LEGERE SCIS NIMIUM ERUDITIONIS HABES

Blue Daze

Nov 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/22/97
How about picking up the phone and then start acting out an entire scene
perhaps with some friends, kinda like this:

first party (picks up phone): No, come on, this call might be important.
second party: No, hang up! We've got to go! We're going to be late!
first party (puts receiver on table): Why do you have to be such an asshole?

and you can see how this might progress into quite a dramatic scene.
Depending on how far you want to take this, you can probably use firearms in
the background for sound effects, ect.

Blue Daze

Wolfgang Szoecs

Nov 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/24/97

>(With recording of hysterical laughter in the background)
>"Arkam Asylum for the Homicidally Insane, Dr. Caligari speaking."
>
>(After dropping phone receiver several times)
>"Precision Efficiency Experts"

Or how about:

"CIA, NSA, HAMAS, Cocaine, Kill, Clinton"
"Please speak now, two tapes are recording your call")

Regards Wolfgang
--
\------------------------------------------------\ _ ______ |
\ Wolfgang Szoecs Software Support Engineer \ /SGI\____-=0`/|0`/__|

DeLong

Nov 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/29/97
to Kuda

Kuda wrote:

> >I'm...@my.wits.end wrote:

> >> "Holly's Happy Hooker Haven...Harold here"
>

> >"Fat Freddy's Topless Burger & Massage, can I help you?"
>
> >Let's see who remembers where THAT came from ...
>

> Couldn't tell ya where that came from... But, there IS a bait and tackle shop
> here in Western NY called "The Happy Hooker" :)
>
> ---------------------------
> |< |_| |> /-\
> E-Mail:ku...@mindless.com
> HTTP://www.netsync.net/jtc/
> ---------------------------
>
> Why are Chinese fortune cookies written in English?

You Bag em', when slab em'

s...@one.net

Nov 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/29/97

In article 65ocm7$fs5$1...@gte2.gte.net,

Chucks 24hr Pool Hall and Whore House
No matter how you rack your balls, we do a better job

Gaven Miller

Nov 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/29/97

"I'll have two topless burgers, then"

--

All email sent to my inca address will bounce, however I can now be
contacted via an intermediary : gem at tos pl net. I would like to

--

Quote For The Month:

"Keep your feet on the stars, and keep reaching for the ground"

(Brian Henson, "Talk Soup", Tuesday 9:00 on TV4)

wma...@spidome.net

Dec 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/7/97

On 29 Nov 1997 22:42:05 GMT, s...@one.net wrote:

I'll have the "sheepherder special"--a glass of water and a little
piece of ewe.

Vanilla Gorilla

Dec 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/17/97

>Anarchy <hipl...@alphalink.com.au> wrote in article =
><345DB4...@alphalink.com.au>...

>> What would be some good answers to say on the phone?=20

>> I'll start it off... "Hello, city morgue..."
>> Tell me some good ones!

"Hello"
You suck raw shit through a straw. stop posting in alt.guitar.

viking20 @ nospam hotmail . com
Vanilla Gorilla

Gaven Miller

Dec 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/19/97

Vanilla Gorilla (milh...@springfield.net) wrote in rec.humor:

> You suck raw shit through a straw. stop posting in alt.guitar.

HAHAHA.

That was _the_ funniest phone saying I have ever heard.

(Must use that on my answerphone - it'll have everyone laughing _so_ much)

--

All email sent to my inca address will fail, however I can now be

Marc Hoppins

Dec 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/23/97

I did this a long time ago.

I called this girl's house (knew her vaguely)

Me: Can I speak to Cyril please?
Girl: Sorry, no one called Cyril here
Me: Thanks

5-10 mins later I ring again using phoney voice

Me: Can I speak to Cyril please?
Girl: No one here by that name
Me: OK

5-10 mins later using another phoney voice

Me: Hi, is Cyril there?
Girl: No one called Cyril here.
Me: Oh, I see. Thank you.

10 mins later I phone up again.

Me: Hello, Cyril speaking. Have there been any messages for me?

MH - Swiss cheese

Thor, God of Thunder

Dec 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/24/97

I used to do this all the time. It was one of the funniest jokes you
could ever imagine. Great one, try it.

Luke

Feb 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/22/98

On 29 Nov 1997, DeLong wrote:

> Kuda wrote:

> > >"Fat Freddy's Topless Burger & Massage, can I help you?"
> >

> > >Let's see who remembers where THAT came from ...
> >
> > Couldn't tell ya where that came from... But, there IS a bait and tackle shop
> > here in Western NY called "The Happy Hooker" :)
> >
> > ---------------------------
> > |< |_| |> /-\
> > E-Mail:ku...@mindless.com
> > HTTP://www.netsync.net/jtc/
> > ---------------------------
> >
> > Why are Chinese fortune cookies written in English?
>
> You Bag em', when slab em'

How about: you kill 'em, we chill 'em.
C/4C LUKE SMITH
CHARLIE FLIGHT
"We Come, We See, We Conquer"

You can't win.
You can't break even.
You can't even get out of the game.
The three laws of thermodynamics.

Cast not a shadow upon this frail earth, lest my vengeance be required of
thee.
ALLS well that ends well.

I don't eat meat in DAKA any more: it might be someone I know.
Me.

There are no losers, only winners who let others celebrate victory.
Me.

James Cannon

Feb 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/24/98

Here's one....
"Uptown Abortion... You rape em, We scrape em!!"

> > Kuda wrote:
> --snip--

--Dozens of other messages snipped--

CheechWizard

Feb 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/24/98

won ton's sushi bar and bait shop......
..where todays bait is tommorrows
sushi...............................................

eric ryder

Feb 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/24/98

how 'bout Zippy's Abortion Parlor - You rape 'em, we scrape 'em" ?

Luke wrote:

--
__________________ ______ __
___ ____/___ __ \___ //_/

Troy Thompson

Feb 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/25/98

James Cannon wrote:

> Here's one....
> "Uptown Abortion... You rape em, We scrape em!!"

And don't forget the closing "No Fetus can Beat Us!"

Grinner

Feb 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/26/98
What about
"Local nuthouse, Napoleon speaking!"

jon brown

Mar 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/1/98

you are all sick and twisted

Keith Ehrle

Mar 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/1/98

On Sun, 01 Mar 1998 10:36:17 -0600, "jon brown" <bro...@brookings.net>
wrote:

>you are all sick and twisted

Thank you. Got any little kids for sale?

--
Keith E.

sossy

Mar 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/2/98

Keith Ehrle wrote in message <34fbdb72...@news.voyager.net>...

>On Sun, 01 Mar 1998 10:36:17 -0600, "jon brown" <bro...@brookings.net>
>wrote:
>

>>you are all sick and twisted
>
>Thank you. Got any little kids for sale?

How much for ze leettle girls???

Gernot Lachner

Mar 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/2/98

> >>you are all sick and twisted
> >
> >Thank you. Got any little kids for sale?
> >

> How much for ze leettle girls???

whatta colour do yo like ?

black - R 50.00
brown - R 100.00
white - R1000.00 (them little bugger be becoming seldom on da
streets now)
virgins (any colour) - out of stock.
--
sciathán leathair ~..~

Keith Ehrle

Mar 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/3/98

On Mon, 02 Mar 98 19:30:27 GMT, glac...@iafrica.com (Gernot Lachner)
wrote:

Gimme a dozen. Six, four and two. Under five years old, please. I
don't want anything with lotsa wear and tear, either.

Michael & Samantha

Mar 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/3/98

Keith Ehrle <kei...@bigfoot.com> wrote in article

<34fbdb72...@news.voyager.net>...
> On Sun, 01 Mar 1998 10:36:17 -0600, "jon brown" <bro...@brookings.net>

> wrote:
>

> >you are all sick and twisted
>

> The scary part is that's my best two qualities

John N! Swegan

Mar 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/5/98

I actually worked for AT&T for several years, answering their customer service
line along with several thousand other folks.

At the time of my initial training, we were supposed to answer the phone by
saying, "Thank you for calling AT&T! How can I provide you with excellent
service?"

I'm not kidding... this was back in1990!

Did the constant drilling of this phrase work? We had to make an effort NOT to
say it when we answered our home phones (Although it was a gas when MCI or
SPRINT called us!)

I knew they had drilled it into us too well, when one morning, about 3 AM, I
sat up with a start, looked at my wife and said, in a panic, "Thank you for
calling AT&T! How can I provide YOU with EXCELLENT service?"

I won't say what the excellent service was that she made me provide her... but
she wasn't all that bad, either!

Pastor SWIGGY Church of SPAM Warren OH & WWW
http://www.grapevinenet.com/swiggy/
Prodigy Services. Comedy B B, Mem Rep
| ,dP""8a "888888b, d8b "888b ,888" |
| 88b " 888 d88 dPY8b 88Y8b ,8888 |
| `"Y8888a 888ad8P' dPaaY8b 88 Y88P 888 |
| a, Y88 888 dP Y8b 88 YP 888 |
| `"8ad8P' a888a a88a; *a888aa88a a888a |
whirled wide website
http://www.grapevinenet.com/swiggy
And the holy man was sent out into the desert for
to seek his lord. Instead he fried his brains like
SPAM in a skillet!
Pastor SWIGGY answers all theological questions
concerning the ALMIGHTY SPAM. Write yours today!
Peace and may God go with you on whatever path you
choose. Because my pathway to God may not be yours!
Check out The JOKE-A-THON page
http://www.grapevinenet.com/swiggy/joke

John Hopkin

Mar 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/5/98

In article <m$oL.21$tq1.1...@reader1.cleveland.iagnet.net>, John N!
Swegan <swi...@grapevinenet.com> writes

>I actually worked for AT&T for several years, answering their customer service
>line along with several thousand other folks.
>
>At the time of my initial training, we were supposed to answer the phone by
>saying, "Thank you for calling AT&T! How can I provide you with excellent
>service?"
>
>I'm not kidding... this was back in1990!
>
>Did the constant drilling of this phrase work? We had to make an effort NOT to
>say it when we answered our home phones (Although it was a gas when MCI or
>SPRINT called us!)
>
>I knew they had drilled it into us too well, when one morning, about 3 AM, I
>sat up with a start, looked at my wife and said, in a panic, "Thank you for
>calling AT&T! How can I provide YOU with EXCELLENT service?"
>
>I won't say what the excellent service was that she made me provide her... but
>she wasn't all that bad, either!
[snip]

I'm sorry - I don't get it - that's the way I always answer the phone,
except I don't work for AT&T, which does cause some confusion at times
--
John Hopkin

Derek J. Cashman

Mar 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/6/98

Actually, I rather like these:

"Heaven, God Speaking!"

"Thank you for dialing Hell, Lucifer speaking. Who in Hell do you want?"

"Microsoft Corporation, Bill Gates speaking."

"Republican Conspiracy Committee, this is Ken Starr! How may I help you?"

-- Derek Cashman (cas...@yahoo.com)
-- Editor; Wrecked Humor Collection
-- http://www.concentric.net/~dcashman/humor

Buck Satan

Mar 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/7/98

In article <2EIKhHAo1y$0E...@hopkin.demon.co.uk>, John Hopkin
<jo...@hopkin.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> I'm sorry - I don't get it - that's the way I always answer the phone,
> except I don't work for AT&T, which does cause some confusion at times

When I was in the Navy, just after I got out of boot camp, I would have to
stand watch at the Quarterdeck of the base. While on duty I had to answer
the phone like this:

"Good (morning/afternoon/etc), Seaman Apprentice Satan speaking. Thank
you for the calling the Fleet AntiSubmarine Warfare Training Center
Pacific. This is a non secure line. Can I help you, sir or ma'am?"

Now, considering that the line rang once or twice a minute and I had to
stand watch for four fucking hours, let me tell you this sucked ass.
Fucking military.

Buck

--
"Golf. It's like watching flies fuck."
-- George Carlin

Buck Satan

Mar 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/7/98

In article <6do1ne$9...@examiner.concentric.net>, "Derek J. Cashman"
<dcas...@NOSPAM.concentric.net> wrote:

> Actually, I rather like these:
>
> "Heaven, God Speaking!"
>
> "Thank you for dialing Hell, Lucifer speaking. Who in Hell do you want?"
>
> "Microsoft Corporation, Bill Gates speaking."
>
> "Republican Conspiracy Committee, this is Ken Starr! How may I help you?"

"Walt Disney Abortion Clinic - We bring out the kid in you!"

John N! Swegan

Mar 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/9/98

It would have scarred the Hell out of Folks if you didn't have to use your
rank... "Good Morning, Satan Speaking! Thank you for calling hell!"

Paul J. Higginbotham II

Nov 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/3/97

"Bob's abortionists, you rape 'em, we scrape 'em"

Anarchy

Nov 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/3/97

FLETCH

Nov 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/3/97

CheechWizard wrote:

> >Here's one a friend of mine a few years back came up with...
> >"Hello, Sherwood forest...Maid Marion speaking"

I read this on somebody's sig file a while back,

Incontenance hot line, could you please hold!

FLETCH

--

Note: to reply by e-mail, remove " .nospam " from my
address. FLETCH

Amanda Joann Huffman

Nov 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/3/97

Bob's 24 hour whore house....
(your last name)'s morgue, you stab 'em we slab 'em, got a new one?
Moore's Bar...
Your dime, my time spill it...
Speak....
You called me, now start talking...

Gernot Lachner

Nov 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/3/97

> What would be some good answers to say on the phone?
> I'll start it off... "Hello, city morgue..."
> Tell me some good ones!

.. you stiff 'em we stuff 'em -

do a search on the subject, the thread was recently sucked dry
..

--
the BAT ~..~

CheechWizard

Nov 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/3/97

>Here's one a friend of mine a few years back came up with...
>"Hello, Sherwood forest...Maid Marion speaking"

..howz 'bout: 'hello mabels whorehouse, where
the customer always comes first'.........................

Nicole

Nov 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/3/97

In article <345DB4...@alphalink.com.au>,

Anarchy <hipl...@alphalink.com.au> wrote:
>What would be some good answers to say on the phone?
>I'll start it off... "Hello, city morgue..."
>Tell me some good ones!

Nicole

Nov 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/3/97

Rene Ramos

Nov 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/3/97

I'll get the ball rolling with the classics:

City Morgue:

You stab 'em, we slab 'em.
You kill 'em, we chill 'em.
You snuff 'em, we stuff 'em.

bre...@cyberhighway.com

Nov 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/4/97

Paul J. Higginbotham II wrote:

> "Bob's abortionists, you rape 'em, we scrape 'em"

"Joe's Whorehouse, where the customer comes first"

Baldy

Nov 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/4/97

In article <345E90...@bbc.nospam.net>, ace...@bbc.nospam.net wrote:

>CheechWizard wrote:
>>
>> >Here's one a friend of mine a few years back came up with...
>> >"Hello, Sherwood forest...Maid Marion speaking"
>>

>I read this on somebody's sig file a while back,
>
>Incontenance hot line, could you please hold!

Thank you for calling the alzeheimer's research uumm, uhhh

Frank E. Friedman

Nov 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/5/97

CheechWizard <loc...@a.titty.bar> wrote in article
<63l6qs$3...@hermes.acs.unt.edu>...

> >Here's one a friend of mine a few years back came up with...
> >"Hello, Sherwood forest...Maid Marion speaking"
>
> ..howz 'bout: 'hello mabels whorehouse, where
> the customer always comes first'.........................

And for the Star Trek fans....

Enterprise... Kirk here

Richard Sparrow

Nov 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/6/97

carman ryan elijah wrote:

> Trajectory Sperm Bank, you squirt 'em we insert 'em.

> On Mon, 3 Nov 1997, Anarchy wrote:
>
> > What would be some good answers to say on the phone?
> > I'll start it off... "Hello, city morgue..."
> > Tell me some good ones!

Angel here, with some of our favorites.

Hello, I'd like to order a pepperoni pizza please.
(this blows people's minds)

Hello, Netherhells day care center, you breed 'em, we lead 'em.

Hi, Lisi and Tara's Amputation clinic and bakery. We have a special
today on ladyfingers.

Angel

Nov 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/6/97
Joe's whorehouse "We don't give a fuck for nothing!"

carman ryan elijah

Nov 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/6/97
to Anarchy

Necromancer

Nov 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/6/97

These are actually in daily use by our Student Club:

Hello, wrong number!

Hello, Vulcan Central Command!

Hello, Altar of Sin!

Hello, House of Satan, Lucifer speaking!

Speak!

and my own,

Hello, House of Evil!

It gets interesting when people's parents call :)

---

jOANNE wOJTYSIAK joa...@cs.ualberta.ca
nECROMANCER

You don't take LSD to expand your consciousness.
You take it to turn your toaster into a home entertainment centre.

Dargaud Guillaume

Nov 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/7/97

Anarchy wrote:
> What would be some good answers to say on the phone?
> I'll start it off... "Hello, city morgue..."

In French (but you might get it):
answer the phone saying: "- Sardine !"
caller: "Allo ???"
"Mais non, à l'huile..."

OK, not really tasteless...
---------------------------------
Guillaume "Kill Your TV" Dargaud
http://sung3.ifsi.rm.cnr.it/~dargaud/Humor/QuotesSexual.html#Sex
"The pleasure is momentary, the position ridiculous and the expense
damnable." — Earl of Chesterfield about sex

Brian Nixon

Nov 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/7/97

How 'bout "Kelly's Pool Hall. Who in the hall do ya want?"

Or "Wolf's Abortion Clinic. YOu rape 'em, we scrape 'em. No fetus can beat us!"

or "House of Lords; God speaking..."

patrick kelly

Nov 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/7/97

Hello, County Abortion Clinic, you rape 'em, we scrap 'em, no fetus can
beat us

Richard Sparrow <rspa...@ipa.net> wrote in article
<346223...@ipa.net>...

> carman ryan elijah wrote:
> >
> > Trajectory Sperm Bank, you squirt 'em we insert 'em.
> >

> > On Mon, 3 Nov 1997, Anarchy wrote:<snip>

Bobby Killsmith

Nov 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/7/97

Abortion clinic...you rape'em, we scrape'em.

> Hello city pound...you tag them or we snag them...
>
> Hello Jakes Bird Santuary...they tweet or their meat...

CdBd3rd

Nov 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/7/97

> > What would be some good answers to say on the phone?

"Suicide hotline - hold please..."
[Devo] Remembers F.o.C. on 8-Track!
[G.W.] REVEL IN THE DIVINE RADIANT GLORY !!!
[Gary] CdB...@Worldnet.ATT.Net
http://home.att.net/~cdbd3rd/home.html

hellowk...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2016, 10:39:25 PM1/30/16
My teacher was called by my other teacher the other day and answered.
"Hello, City Morgue, you kill'em, we chill 'em."

Bit Twister

Jan 31, 2016, 12:46:31 AM1/31/16
On Sat, 30 Jan 2016 19:39:21 -0800 (PST), hellowk...@gmail.com wrote:
> My teacher was called by my other teacher the other day and answered.
> "Hello, City Morgue, you kill'em, we chill 'em."

Hello, Jake's Morgue, you stab'em, we slab'em.

candymanal

Mar 16, 2016, 5:46:30 AM3/16/16
On Monday, November 3, 1997 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, Anarchy wrote:
> What would be some good answers to say on the phone?
> I'll start it off... "Hello, city morgue..."
> Tell me some good ones!

"Your Name" abortion clinic.
You rape 'em
We scrape 'em.
No fetus
Can beat us.

Ṃᴆ

Apr 12, 2016, 1:24:51 AM4/12/16
On 1/30/2016 8:39 PM, hellowk...@gmail.com wrote:

> My teacher was called by my other teacher the other day and
> answered. "Hello, City Morgue, you kill'em, we chill 'em."

state your grade, and any prior experience with anal

Ṃᴆ

Apr 12, 2016, 1:25:28 AM4/12/16
hers was funnier and had a lead-in that set up the punchline, amazingly
inept C&Per of other people's likely copyrighted crap

Ṃᴆ

Apr 25, 2016, 2:37:54 AM4/25/16
interesting nym?

pretty much exhausts anything else worth commenting

myfictitiouslife

May 2, 2016, 11:44:42 PM5/2/16
On Monday, November 3, 1997 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Anarchy wrote:
> What would be some good answers to say on the phone?
> I'll start it off... "Hello, city morgue..."
> Tell me some good ones!

Hello, city morgue; you stab 'em, we slab 'em; some go to heaven and some go to hello?
(I have no clue where that's from, but I find it funny :) )

tomberg...@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2016, 2:13:13 PM7/21/16
On Monday, November 3, 1997 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Rene Ramos wrote:
> I'll get the ball rolling with the classics:
>
> City Morgue:
>
> You stab 'em, we slab 'em.
> You kill 'em, we chill 'em.
> You snuff 'em, we stuff 'em.
>

> Anarchy wrote:
>
> > What would be some good answers to say on the phone?
> > I'll start it off... "Hello, city morgue..."
> > Tell me some good ones!

THAT WAS HILLARIOUS!

tomberg...@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2016, 2:20:00 PM7/21/16
true but ouch!

tomberg...@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2016, 2:33:18 PM7/21/16
On Friday, November 14, 1997 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
> County morgue you stab um, we slab um.
> Water works, head drip speaking.
> Sherwood forest, Robin hood speaking.

good one! :D

tomberg...@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2016, 6:08:54 PM7/21/16
On Monday, November 3, 1997 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Anarchy wrote:
> What would be some good answers to say on the phone?
> I'll start it off... "Hello, city morgue..."
> Tell me some good ones!

Kelly's Pool Hall.... 8 ball speaking!
No matter how you rack your balls, we do a better job!

---- Also -----

My dad says; "Hola Paco Katal."
Message has been deleted

stacimo...@gmail.com

Aug 31, 2016, 5:59:01 AM8/31/16
Dick's sperm bank, you spank it, we bank it!

missyp...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2017, 9:21:02 PM3/16/17
Charlie's whore house you got the dough we got the hoe

Ṃᴆ

Mar 28, 2017, 12:07:34 AM3/28/17
On 3/19/2017 10:55 AM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Thu, 16 Mar 2017 18:21:01 -0700 (PDT), missyp...@gmail.com
> wrote:
>
>> Charlie's whore house you got the dough we got the hoe
>
> <sigh> Big Emma is sorely missed...

I vaguely remember running across that name somewhere in the archives

Ṃᴆ

Apr 4, 2017, 4:47:26 PM4/4/17
On 3/29/2017 8:51 AM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Mon, 27 Mar 2017 22:07:35 -0600, ??
> <mAd...@pNeUmAtIcFlAtRiVeTjAcKhAmMeR.cOm> wrote:

>>> <sigh> Big Emma is sorely missed...
>>
>> I vaguely remember running across that name somewhere in the
>> archives
>
> Enjoy:
>
> -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
>> From: Big Emma Herself (Big_Emma_@_De_Ho_House) Subject: Letter
>> From Saphire Newsgroups: alt.tasteless.jokes Date: 1999/05/09
> -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

good stuff

wondering if it was DDA considering the volume

Ṃᴆ

Apr 14, 2017, 11:20:03 AM4/14/17
On 4/6/2017 7:31 AM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> Enjoy:
>>>
>>> -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

>>> -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
>>

>>> good stuff
>>
>> wondering if it was DDA considering the volume
>
> Someone else, I had some emails way back when.

then it must've been Cheech or someone before me because I can't
remember anyone else who'd put in that kind of work, volume-wise

Catto could rattle off the volume, but he didn't have that level of talent

blacklig...@gmail.com

May 8, 2017, 10:13:56 PM5/8/17
You tag 'em, we bag 'em.

iheartb...@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2017, 1:47:40 PM6/10/17
Hey I came up this one a few years back

Town hit man , you wife 'em, we dice 'em
It is loading more messages.