Refined Sunflower oil available.

best globaldocument

Jul 7, 2022, 2:16:19 PM7/7/22
Refined Sunflower oil available.

Payment terms TT.

Origin: Tanzania

Kindly inbox me for any enquiries or can WhatsApp +255 747 544 974
me your LOI for full quotation.
Pls no time wasters only genuine buyer send me LOI to deal

Whatsapp: +255 747 544 974

PS : Serious buyers can visit our factory and warehouse before making the TT payment.

best globaldocument

Jul 7, 2022, 2:17:12 PM7/7/22

Ṃᴆ

Jul 8, 2022, 10:20:43 AM7/8/22
On 7/7/2022 12:16 PM, best globaldocument wrote:

> Refined Sunflower oil available.
>
> Payment terms TT.
>
> Origin: Tanzania
>
> Kindly inbox me for any enquiries or can WhatsApp +255 747 544 974 me
> your LOI for full quotation. Pls no time wasters only genuine buyer
> send me LOI to deal
>
> Whatsapp: +255 747 544 974
>
> PS : Serious buyers <snip> won't exist

why did you put the Whatsapp# twice for this artery-clogging oil?

Douglas D. Anderson

Jul 9, 2022, 11:08:26 AM7/9/22
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih33gKWyd1Q

"We choose truth over facts" - Joe Biden

Ṃᴆ

Jul 9, 2022, 8:24:24 PM7/9/22
which finally leads to..

https://youtu.be/GxRnenQYG7I?t=300