Funny strip joint / gay bar names

kevin jones

Jul 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/6/96

Anyone know of any strip joints or gay bars with funny names?
Two of my favorite gay bar names are

The Manhole
Ramrods

As for strip joints, there's one in Indianapolis called "PT's."
I laugh every time I see it, knowing that someone has gotten
away with posting an abbreviation for "poontang" in a place
where everyone can see it.

Kevin

James Charles Rau

Jul 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/6/96

cw...@inforamp.net (Chris Ward) wrote:

>ke...@big10.metrobbs.com (kevin jones) wrote:

>>Anyone know of any strip joints or gay bars with funny names?
>>Two of my favorite gay bar names are

>>The Manhole
>>Ramrods

>The Cockpit
>The Toolbox
>Woody's

Don't forget "The White Swallow."

Chris Ward

Jul 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/7/96

John Dilley

Jul 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/7/96

A lesbian bar called Puss 'n Boots

CSE...@uabdpo.dpo.uab.edu

Jul 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/7/96

>Anyone know of any strip joints or gay bars with funny names?

There was once a bar in B'ham called 'Mabel's Beauty Shop &
Chain Saw Repair'.

Tom Stauffer

Jul 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/8/96

kevin jones (ke...@big10.metrobbs.com) has said:
;Anyone know of any strip joints or gay bars with funny names?
;Two of my favorite gay bar names are

;The Manhole
;Ramrods
Woody's ( Philadelphia )

;As for strip joints, there's one in Indianapolis called "PT's."

;I laugh every time I see it, knowing that someone has gotten
;away with posting an abbreviation for "poontang" in a place
;where everyone can see it.

Written by: Thomas Stauffer stau...@joda.cis.temple.edu
http://joda.cis.temple.edu/~stauffer
Non-Sequiter Disclaimer:
" A fool and his money are soon parted", and here is my $.02 worth.

Andy Martin

Jul 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/14/96

CSE...@uabdpo.dpo.uab.edu wrote:

> >Anyone know of any strip joints or gay bars with funny names?
>

> There was once a bar in B'ham called 'Mabel's Beauty Shop &
> Chain Saw Repair'.

In the 1970's there used to be a Lesbian bar on Hollywood Blvd (or maybe
it was Sunset) called Butch Gardens

CELTIC 211

Jul 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/15/96

In SanFran there is a gay bar "The Bottoms Up Club".
"eat your heart out on a plastic tray,
don't do what ya want and you fade away"- Johnny Rotten

Madam Butterfly

Jul 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/18/96

In article <31E92E...@pacbell.net>, lag...@pacbell.net says...
In downtown Ottawa, on the bar strip, is a sign next to a bar "Entrance
at rear". Maybe a gay bar???

a...@azstarnet.com

Jul 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/18/96

In Tucson there's a popular gay bar called IBT's (It's 'bout time).
I'm told that at one time the whole name was on the front, but as a
prank, people from another gay bar would remove the o so it read It's
'B ut Time. Now they have only the initials.

David C Warren

Jul 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/19/96

I don't know if this gay bar really exists, but it's called:

The White Swallow

Dave

Lumpy

Jul 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/29/96

If this has been done before, sorry to repeat.

Notorious Gay Bar in Liverpool, UK: Cockatoo
--
Lumpy

bu...@utdallas.edu

Aug 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/6/96

Lumpy (lu...@oh.goway.co.nz) wrote:

A long time ago, I remember a bar in California called the Cockpit.

Rex

Aug 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/8/96

bu...@utdallas.edu wrote:

>Lumpy (lu...@oh.goway.co.nz) wrote:

There's the My Yung Dong Club in Albuquerque

cswan...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2019, 1:51:27 PM1/16/19
On Saturday, July 6, 1996 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, kevin jones wrote:
> Anyone know of any strip joints or gay bars with funny names?
> Two of my favorite gay bar names are
>
> The Manhole
> Ramrods
>
> As for strip joints, there's one in Indianapolis called "PT's."
> I laugh every time I see it, knowing that someone has gotten
> away with posting an abbreviation for "poontang" in a place
> where everyone can see it.
>
> Kevin

..could mean "Prick Teaser"

Douglas D.. Anderson

Jan 19, 2019, 11:30:01 AM1/19/19
On a bit of a tangent, going west on I44 just past Rolla, Missouri,
are several huge billboards proclaiming the nearby "Uranus Fudge
Factory", one of which brags about their fudge packing operation.

Btw- the alpha string "LGBTQ" needs to be replaced with "FPMDCS"-
"Fudge packers, Muff Divers and Cock-suckers"

Ṃᴆ

Jun 13, 2019, 9:24:43 AM6/13/19
They should move the fudge factory to Slickpoo, ID, Mud Butte, SD, Ding
Dong, TX ..or maybe Bumpass, VA

Ṃᴆ

Jun 13, 2019, 9:25:30 AM6/13/19
On 2/1/2019 10:41 AM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:
> Or maybe "HERE LIES __________"

They deserve nothing in the way of rights. What they need is a remote
Pacific island we can ship them and a shit-ton of Spam, canned generic
mac'n cheese, and maybe a pot so they can boil/distill their own
saltwater. After 50 to 60 years.. no more faggots on earth.

Ṃᴆ

Jun 15, 2019, 4:11:15 PM6/15/19
On 6/15/2019 10:32 AM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:
> Why not make cat food outta them? Then kill all the cats. And if
> you gotta keep 'em alive, I object to wasting a Pacific island on
> them, when they could be sent to the south pole as part of a study
> on the effects of extreme cold on nekkid people.

so long as they're put in a metal building with aluminum foil walls and
a rusty space heater, Antarctica sounds like a winner, though Morbark's
been looking for bulk test material for its new 50/48X Drum Chipper

Ṃᴆ

Jun 21, 2019, 9:12:05 PM6/21/19
On 6/18/2019 9:09 AM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Sat, 15 Jun 2019 14:11:14 -0600, ??
> Building? Don't mollycoddle them! Kinda put a new spin on a fudge
> sickle.

that's kinda giving them what they want unless you're thinking rusted
and heavily barbed poles

Ṃᴆ

Jun 29, 2019, 4:47:56 PM6/29/19
On 6/26/2019 8:33 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:
> Nope, just plain ol' frozen spook.

I imagined 'em impaled on iron poles, barely within shouting distance of
one another, scattered over Antarctica with maybe a small space heater
they could flick on and off with their toes, just to prolong the
suffering and give a little false hope

Ṃᴆ

Jul 2, 2019, 4:25:24 AM7/2/19
On 6/30/2019 10:36 AM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Sat, 29 Jun 2019 14:47:55 -0600, ??
> <shrug> I'm not big on suffering if I'm not there to watch.

there'd be insulated Skype cams with auto-defrost lenses mounted high
enough to deter penguin attacks

Ṃᴆ

Jul 8, 2019, 3:53:20 AM7/8/19
On 7/5/2019 8:19 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Tue, 2 Jul 2019 02:25:23 -0600, ??
> www.FrozenFudgePackerCam.com

think of the server array it'd take to accommodate the bandwidth demand

Ṃᴆ

Jul 20, 2019, 1:10:59 AM7/20/19
On 7/11/2019 7:08 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Mon, 8 Jul 2019 01:53:19 -0600, ??
> Think of the subscription bucks!

still weighing it with the drum chipper seeing as only the chipper
guarantees their final extinction -- don't need some frozen faggot
brought back to life 20 years from now

<ties 100lbs of C4 to Walt's cryopreservation tube>

Ṃᴆ

Sep 23, 2019, 9:26:54 AM9/23/19
On 8/1/2019 7:09 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> Think of the subscription bucks!
>>
>> still weighing it with the drum chipper seeing as only the chipper
>> guarantees their final extinction -- don't need some frozen faggot
>> brought back to life 20 years from now
>>
>> <ties 100lbs of C4 to Walt's cryopreservation tube>
>
> That shit needs an explosive rethink. Walt in particular, then
> everyone else who thought he was so damn indispensable the world
> couldn't do without him. So after 500 years in a vat the sucker
> gets thawed out, and promptly finds out he's useless and Martians
> rule. I hate all things Disney.

Trump should thaw him out on Mars in his own little eco-chamber with
pics of Mickey and Goofy plastered everywhere, and a sign, "Earth -->
140 million miles".

Ṃᴆ

Nov 10, 2019, 1:23:52 AM11/10/19
On 9/28/2019 9:36 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> That shit needs an explosive rethink. Walt in particular, then
>>> everyone else who thought he was so damn indispensable the world
>>> couldn't do without him. So after 500 years in a vat the sucker
>>> gets thawed out, and promptly finds out he's useless and
>>> Martians rule. I hate all things Disney.
>>
>> Trump should thaw him out on Mars in his own little eco-chamber
>> with pics of Mickey and Goofy plastered everywhere, and a sign,
>> "Earth --> 140 million miles".
>
> NO! Jeez, the sonovabitch would inundate us with cutesy saccharine
> sweet martian cartoons!

so we amputate both hands before thawing him out

Ṃᴆ

Dec 5, 2019, 8:07:11 PM12/5/19
On 11/22/2019 6:56 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Sat, 9 Nov 2019 23:23:52 -0700, ??
> Launch the sumbitch toward the nearest black hole. Tape a note to
> his forehead saying, "Write when you know what's on the other side."

really a shame he put his parks in central Florida just out of reach of
most Category 5 hurricanes -- the shots of airborne Disney characters
flailing in horror'd be priceless

Ṃᴆ

Dec 15, 2019, 12:41:28 AM12/15/19
On 12/8/2019 8:08 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Thu, 5 Dec 2019 18:07:09 -0700, ??
> Each with a whiney five year old hanging on for dear life screaming
> "save me Mickey!"

..whom "Mickey" would promptly use as a flying debris shield and landing
cushion

Douglas D.. Anderson

Dec 22, 2019, 7:37:00 PM12/22/19
On Wed, 18 Dec 2019 21:24:51 -0500, i.m....@aol.com wrote:
>Rodents are survivors. Which pretty much explains living politicians,
>come to think of it.

St. Patrick drove all the snakes out of Irland and they settled in
D.C.

Ṃᴆ

Jan 1, 2020, 5:51:13 PM1/1/20
On 12/18/2019 7:24 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Sat, 14 Dec 2019 22:41:27 -0700, ??
> Rodents are survivors. Which pretty much explains living
> politicians, come to think of it.

certainly explains the current batch in the House and any RINOs in the
Senate that vote for removal

Ṃᴆ

Jan 18, 2020, 7:48:32 PM1/18/20
On 1/3/2020 6:35 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Wed, 1 Jan 2020 15:51:12 -0700, ??
> _All_ of them. Ain't a one wouldn't pimp his family for a vote.

precisely why they've been going after Trump from Day 1.. the White
House was a downgrade for him, and he knows all the idjits in Congress,
sans Jordan, Cotton and a handful of others, do nothing outside keeping
each other in a relative 'lap of luxury'

Ṃᴆ

Feb 6, 2020, 5:38:25 PM2/6/20
On 1/23/2020 6:53 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Sat, 18 Jan 2020 17:48:31 -0700, ??
> The WH wasn't a downgrade, it was a business decision. He prolly
> figured it'd put off another bankruptcy.

at least he was smart enough to coerce Ukraine to take out Biden while
sidestepping impeachment by threatening to take out any Republican who
supported his removal

..heh..

Ṃᴆ

Mar 3, 2020, 3:00:30 AM3/3/20
On 2/13/2020 8:51 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Thu, 6 Feb 2020 15:38:24 -0700, ??
> All hail King Don the First?

<clink!>

Ṃᴆ

Mar 24, 2020, 6:18:30 PM3/24/20
On 3/9/2020 3:03 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Tue, 3 Mar 2020 01:00:28 -0700, ??
> <thud>
>
> I wonder what the next scandal will be.

mask profiteering

Ṃᴆ

Apr 8, 2020, 2:15:17 AM4/8/20
On 3/29/2020 10:11 AM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:
> Chicks holding signs at freeway on/off ramps, "Will fuck for toilet
> paper."

followed closely by a mass armed invasion of homes just for toilet paper

Ṃᴆ

May 6, 2020, 12:38:36 AM5/6/20
On 4/11/2020 8:04 AM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Wed, 8 Apr 2020 00:15:14 -0600, ??
> With apologies to Marie Antoinette, "Let them use leaves!"

seems the tp hoarding's done, but I'd pay up to $100 for an extra large
bottle of Purell

Ṃᴆ

May 30, 2020, 6:17:10 PM5/30/20
On 5/15/2020 5:57 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Tue, 5 May 2020 22:38:35 -0600, ??
> Us hermits don't worry about that kinda thing.

mailmen can be asymptomatic carriers and get that COVID shit all over
your parcels

maybe appeal to Whitman for an EO requiring 'em to wear hazmat suits

Ṃᴆ

Jun 23, 2020, 2:32:51 AM6/23/20
On 6/11/2020 8:44 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> Us hermits don't worry about that kinda thing.
>>
>> mailmen can be asymptomatic carriers and get that COVID shit all
>> over your parcels
>>
>> maybe appeal to Whitman for an EO requiring 'em to wear hazmat
>> suits
>
> I have a PO box. Let it sit a week, open the box, and it goes in a
> bag. Add a squirt of Lysol and I'm good.

MI's finally on the decline and the death rate's rising fastest in the
riot cities where, hopefully, they fall way short on ventilators, pain
meds and comfortable beds