Where's that list of NIGGER JOKES?

Keith Martin

Jan 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/29/98

Rdeagan <rde...@aol.com> wrote in article
> >could you please choose another word besides "Nigger"?
>
> Very well, then. I submit the following euphemisms for your
approval:

> Colored Person
> Person Of Color
> Jungle Bunny
> Spear Chucker
> Spade
> Pickaninny
> Niglet (offspring)
> Spook
> Democrat
> Defendant
>
> Would anyone care to add to the list?

Gee these are all so refreshingly creative & new, how could
anyone possibly add to them? KM

Keith Martin

Jan 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/29/98

Archie Bunker's fuckin' neighbor. wrote in article
<34ce82d5....@news3.ibm.net>...
wrote:

> >next time.....could you please choose another word besides
"Nigger"? I'm a
> >white female and I find it offensive.....just have some
respect for other
> >people.
> >YES I realize that this is a Tasteless Joke newsgroup and
everything in here is
> >disrespectful....but you can atleast use the term "black
people".....it's alot
> >better that the other term used here.
> Hmmmmm...........White female............
> I wonder..........Hmmmmmmm..........Nah, I can't do it. Someone
else
> will have to call her a cunt. Oops. Excuse me, I mean Color
> Challenged, Penile Challenged, person. Shit, I did it
> again........what is the politically correct term for
> "person"?......Oh I know, it's "a member of the animal
kingdom", sort
> of like a bitch. Hmmmmmm..........bitch and cunt..........Sort
of go
> together don't they.......

Archie Bunker was a lot funnier than that. KM

Onyx

Jan 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/29/98

On Wed, 28 Jan 1998 18:12:31 -0000, "Sabre Man"
<damien....@virgin.net> wrote:

> [...]
>its from the glue on the back of food stamps
>How long does it take a black woman to have a shit? 9 months
>Why are there nude pics of black women? So apes can masturbate too.
>Why do dogs lick their balls? To get rid of the taste of NIGGER.
>Why did the ape commit suicide? He heard he may be descended from blacks.
>Q: How do you baby sit little Niglets?
>A: Dip their lips in the toilet and stick them to the wall.

>PUBLIC NOTICE
>FISHING AND GAMING DEPARTMENT
>SUBJECT: HUNTING SEASON
>Be it known that due to the severe drought and fires this past season and
>decreased animal population, the hunting of duck, quail, goat, kangaroo and
>pig will be prohibited for the entire 1997/98 hunting season.
>The minister has provided, by special decree, for a substitute species to be
>hunted, so that no hunter will be disadvantaged or lose his skill during the
>season.
>Effective from the 1st July 1997 through to April 1998 there will be an open
>season on Coons. Regionally know as: Boongs, Blacks, Spear Chuckers, Jungle
>Bunnies, Spades, Spooks, Abbos or Flaggon Suckers.
>The following regulations will be strictly enforced:-
>It will be illegal to:-
>(a) Hunt in parties of more than fifty (50) persons or use more than fifty
>(50) dogs.
>(b) Hunt in areas considered to be game reserves, ie Welfare Offices, Public
>Bars, Welfare Offices, Used Care Lots, Welfare Offices, Town Gaols or
>Welfare Offices.
>Trapping Regulations
>(a) Traps may not be set within fifty (50) feet of a fish and chip shop or a
>Welfare Office.
>(b) Traps are not to be baited with Fried Chicken, Fish and Chips, Bottles
>of Port, Flagons of Muscat, Welfare Cheques, Sacred Burial Ground Location
>Maps, Station Wagon Keys or Disigner Clothes from St Vincent De Paul
>General
>(a) It shall be illegal to pick up or possess Road Killed Coons.
>(b) It shall be illegal to use amplified recordings to call Coons; (This
>shall include Kevin Bloody Wilson recordings).
>(c) DAILY LIMIT - 5 maximum, 20 in possession - this ensures a fair go for
>all hunters.
>To assist in the spotting of this elusive animal, the following hinnts may
>assist. Look for:- Holden Station Wagons, Empty Flagons, Kentucky Fried
>Chicken Containers, Empty Port Bottles and kicked in brick veneer welfare
>houses.
>PLEASE NOTE: BREACH OF ANY OR ALL OF THE ABOVE CONDITIONS WILL BE TOLERATED
>IF REASONABLE EXCUSES ARE OFFERED
>
>Aleka Smart wrote in message <6al1k6$1...@nuhou.aloha.net>...
>>Some time back, someone posted an extensive list of racist jokes that
>>offencively ridicule our Afro-brothers and sisters.
>>
>>Can you please re-post that list? My daddy is going to his first Klan
>>meeting in 30 years and he forgot all the old jokes.

Awwwww Yawn hmmmm Yawn. oo oh you've finished!

what mind numbing, coma enducing, utter drivel demonstrating that a
certain proportion of our society still have not managed to advance
past neanderthal man.

I see a level of intellect, at least above that of groundhog, wasn't
a pre-requisite to participate in this err, hum, I use the term
loosely, "news group".

Well, I hope you can rest easy in the fact that you have been allowed
to live in a country which you "stole" from these people.

Onyx

Jan 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/29/98

On 27 Jan 1998 16:22:30 GMT, ab...@juno.nospam.com (Aleka Smart) wrote:

>Some time back, someone posted an extensive list of racist jokes that
>offencively ridicule our Afro-brothers and sisters.
>
>Can you please re-post that list? My daddy is going to his first Klan
>meeting in 30 years and he forgot all the old jokes.

Same place where I put that list of jokes about your MAMA

Kashif Aziz Haque

Jan 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/29/98

forgot about coon....

Kashif

JEParham65

Jan 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/29/98

>>what mind numbing, coma enducing, utter drivel demonstrating >>that a certain
proportion of our society still have not managed to >>advance past neanderthal
man.

>>I see a level of intellect, at least above that of groundhog, >>wasn't a
pre-requisite to participate in this err, hum, I use the >>term loosely, "news
group".

Hey asshole, nobody is forcing you to read the posts in this newsgroup.

If you don't like it, stick to something more suitable for you, like
alt.whining, or alt.I'm.an.asshole.and.everybody.better.pay.attention.to.me

Rdeagan

Jan 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/29/98

>Gee these are all so refreshingly creative & new, how could
>anyone possibly add to them? KM

Just like your responses RDE

joeshmow

Jan 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/29/98

If you're going to enter this newsgroup, show some backbone and take it
with a grain of salt. If you can't handle alt.tasteless, then get the
fuck out of here; you're obviously in the wrong newsgroup.

Keith Martin

Jan 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/29/98

Rdeagan <rde...@aol.com> wrote in article
<19980129185...@ladder03.news.aol.com>...

> >Gee these are all so refreshingly creative & new, how could
> >anyone possibly add to them? KM
>
> Just like your responses RDE

Ah, the William Shakespeare of the Internet waxes profane!
Yo mama's so fat when she hauls ass she has to make 2 trips.
Yo mama's so fat when she goes to the zoo, the elephants throw
her peanuts.
Yo mama's so fat her drivers license picture is continued on the
back.
Yo mama's so fat when she ran away as a child, they had to use
all
4 sides of the milk carton.
Yo mama's so fat instead of having lint in her belly-button she
has
sweaters. KM

dave headman

Jan 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/29/98
to Aleka Smart
black.txt

Onyx

Jan 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/29/98

On 29 Jan 1998 18:18:55 GMT, jepar...@aol.com (JEParham65) wrote:

>>>what mind numbing, coma enducing, utter drivel demonstrating >>that a certain
>proportion of our society still have not managed to >>advance past neanderthal
>man.
>>>
>>>I see a level of intellect, at least above that of groundhog, >>wasn't a
>pre-requisite to participate in this err, hum, I use the >>term loosely, "news
>group".
>>>

>Hey asshole, nobody is forcing you to read the posts in this newsgroup.
>
>If you don't like it, stick to something more suitable for you, like
>alt.whining, or alt.I'm.an.asshole.and.everybody.better.pay.attention.to.me

oh.... Ok then. So what do we call this group then

ALT.OH.WA.TA.BUN.CHOF.RAY.CYST.BIG.OTS???

OR alt. white. shits.are.us.

And yes i agree no one forced me to read this err, hum 'area'
But its kinda amusing to find such people like you ACUALLY EXIST!!

Are you guys really for real?? hahahaaaa!

Have you always existed on such a base level of intelligence?? I am
really curious to find out....

Do you have to practice at being so painfully ignorant? or was you
just born a dumb ass, hick ?

abe mane

Jan 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/29/98

you-racest-ass hole

Kevin-NERD

Jan 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/29/98
to Keith Martin

Keith Martin wrote:

> Archie Bunker's fuckin' neighbor. wrote in article
> <34ce82d5....@news3.ibm.net>...
> > On 28 Jan 1998 00:36:37 GMT, miss...@aol.com (MissAlisS)
> wrote:
> >
> > >next time.....could you please choose another word besides
> "Nigger"? I'm a
> > >white female and I find it offensive.....just have some
> respect for other
> > >people.
> > >YES I realize that this is a Tasteless Joke newsgroup and
> everything in here is
> > >disrespectful....but you can atleast use the term "black
> people".....it's alot
> > >better that the other term used here.
> > Hmmmmm...........White female............
> > I wonder..........Hmmmmmmm..........Nah, I can't do it. Someone
> else
> > will have to call her a cunt.
Snip - it was good to that point, besides this is a tastless NG -
anything goes - otherwise it would be boring

Onyx

Jan 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/30/98

Such colorful language...its just so damn funny actually coming across
people like you!

I mean are you guys for real...??

I quite like alot of the jokes that are on here, but they're the ones
not fueled by ugly , ignorant, bigoted , unintelligent, low grade, go
get an education racist attitudes .

Yeah I like tasteless jokes, but not when they ridicule other
cultures....its kinda strange dont you think that no one has posted
any WHITE RACIST JOKES yet??? Do you know any??? Id like to hear them.

maybe we should rename this 'area' alt.lobotomies.are.us

HA HA

Onyx

Jan 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/30/98

WHERE'S THAT LIST OF WHITE TRASH JOKES?????

Id love to read jokes about white 'red-neck' trash!

JEParham65

Jan 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/30/98

><HTML>oh.... Ok then. So what do we call this group then<BR>
><BR>
>ALT.OH.WA.TA.BUN.CHOF.RAY.CYST.BIG.OTS???<BR>
><BR>
>OR alt. white. shits.are.us.<BR>
><BR>
><BR>
>And yes i agree no one forced me to read this err, hum 'area'<BR>
>But its kinda amusing to find such people like you ACUALLY EXIST!!<BR>
><BR>
>Are you guys really for real?? hahahaaaa!<BR>
><BR>
>Have you always existed on such a base level of intelligence?? I am<BR>
>really curious to find out....<BR>
><BR>
>Do you have to practice at being so painfully ignorant? or was you<BR>
>just born a dumb ass, hick ?<BR>

Ouch, yeah, that hurt.

Like I give a flying fuck what some limey goat fucker like you thinks.

I think the group you most likely would fit into is alt.choad-smokers

or perhaps

alt.no.goats?.no.problem.bend.over.mate!

Jennifer Williams

Jan 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/30/98

Onyx <on...@cableinet.co.uk> wrote in article
<34d21721....@news.cableinet.co.uk>...

> Such colorful language...its just so damn funny actually coming across
> people like you!
>
> I mean are you guys for real...??
>
> I quite like alot of the jokes that are on here, but they're the ones
> not fueled by ugly , ignorant, bigoted , unintelligent, low grade, go
> get an education racist attitudes .

[snipped some]

Look, I personally could give a rat's ass whether people are black, white,
purple or whatever and I can't stand racists. But whatever your beliefs
are, could you please *stop* *quoting* *550* *lines* *over* *and* *over*
*again* *just* *to* *put* *your* *two* *cents* *worth* *in* *at* *the*
*end*?

Keith Martin

Jan 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/30/98

Onyx <on...@cableinet.co.uk> wrote in article <
> Do you have to practice at being so painfully ignorant? or was
you
> just born a dumb ass, hick ?

Do I have to answer that? KM

Onyx

Jan 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/30/98

I think you do mate otherwise you wouldnt have responded FOOL!

Duh!!!! Hello?? Anyone in there??? tap tap??? I can hear something
rattling around in there...that brain cell getting lonely??

You need to keep your err umm "jimbob" style lingo to yourself
mate...cos its mean absolute JACk to me!

Please supply a glossary for the terms:
limey
choad-smoker

Maybe from your Redneck Retard Dictionary.. all two pages of it.

goat fucker??? hahaha where the hell do you find a goat in london???

R.E.T.A.R.D.S. R us!!!

Jandro

Jan 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/30/98

Onyx wrote:

> Maybe from your Redneck Retard Dictionary.. all two pages of it.
>
> goat fucker??? hahaha where the hell do you find a goat in london???
>
> R.E.T.A.R.D.S. R us!!!

Buckingham Palace. The goat is the one tied to the throne with a rope.

Onyx

Jan 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/30/98

On Fri, 30 Jan 1998 10:38:59 -0500, Jandro <boy...@concentric.net>
wrote:

You're not wrong there!!!
At last someone with a sense of humour!!

JEParham65

Jan 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/30/98

On Fri, 30 Jan 1998 10:38:59 -0500, Jandro <boy...@concentric.net> wrote:>
hahaha where the hell do you find a goat in london???<BR>
>>> <BR>
>>> R.E.T.A.R.D.S. R us!!!<BR>
>><BR>
>>Buckingham Palace. The goat is the one tied to the throne with a rope.<BR>

Oh God.....that was a good one!!!!!

Lunatus

Jan 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/30/98

You want something besides nigger.

Porch Monkey
Muthafuka!
Jasbo
sambo
neegro

ummmm

welfare ho
ho
bitch
mambo lips

Nigger PLEASE :)!!!!

(I'm not racist, just relaying things overheard)

Lunatus

Jan 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/30/98

What did they call the first black test tube baby??
Janitor in a drum...

Did ya here about the black guy on Donahue, he KNEW who his father was!!

Lunatus

Jan 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/30/98

Fuckin A I AGREE!!!
Geeze We didnt sell them for slaves any way, OTHER NIGGERS DID!!

Gram wrote:

> Archie Bunker's fuckin' neighbor. wrote in article
> <34ce82d5....@news3.ibm.net>...
> > On 28 Jan 1998 00:36:37 GMT, miss...@aol.com (MissAlisS) wrote:
> >
> > >next time.....could you please choose another word besides "Nigger"?
> I'm a
> > >white female and I find it offensive.....
>

> Man, I am SICK of these fucking liberals.........................

Lunatus

Jan 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/30/98

Kashif Aziz Haque wrote:

> ">next time.....could you please choose another word besides "Nigger"?
> I'm a

> >white female and I find it offensive.....just have some respect for
> other
> >people.
> >YES I realize that this is a Tasteless Joke newsgroup and everything in
> here is
> >disrespectful....but you can atleast use the term "black
> people".....it's alot
> >better that the other term used here."
>

> The bitchy cunt who wrote this is gonna have to leave this group!!!

Probly LOVES black dick and has mixed kiddies!

Lunatus

Jan 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/30/98

dave headman wrote:

> Black people are great, I even have a couple in my family tree...

I agree, i think everyone ought to own at LEAST one!

Ya know they say black people ( PC TERM) are living proof Adam fucked Monkeys!!

Lunatus

Jan 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/30/98

Tell ya what , lets change the topic from niggas to AOL users! :)

yoy...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca

Jan 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/31/98

You know that's only slang for the latin word Negro - which means black.

: > >next time.....could you please choose another word besides "Nigger"?

yoy...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca

Jan 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/31/98

Makes you kind of curious as to why she would make it a point to tell
everyone she is white???

[...]

: >
: Archie Bunker was a lot funnier than that. KM
:

Onyx

Jan 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/31/98

On Fri, 30 Jan 1998 17:37:32 -0600, Lunatus <lun...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

And they say that white people are proof that you can still function
as a knuckle scrapping neanderthal with only 3 brain cells.

Mind you they cannot distinguish between their mothers and their
sisters, and so fuck them both!

Hence the continual mental and physical degradation of these creatures
to a bunch of family and animal fuckers!

Wm James

Jan 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/31/98

On Wed, 28 Jan 1998 10:37:04 -0500, Jillie <Ji...@buckingham.uk>
wrote:

|>Neil Blunt wrote:
|>>
|>> I always like the word jigaboo.... Just rolls off the tounge...
|>> Jungle bunny is an old one
|>> A very old TV show in the UK called 'love thy neighbor' always used the
|>> word Sambo... the TV show does not run anymore in this PC world today.

|>> Rdeagan <rde...@aol.com> wrote in article

|>> <19980128133...@ladder03.news.aol.com>...

|>********Porch Monkey

Smoked irishman

Wm James

Jan 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/31/98

On 29 Jan 1998 22:40:35 GMT, "Keith Martin" <keith....@att.net>
wrote:

|>Rdeagan <rde...@aol.com> wrote in article

When she showers her feet don't get wet.

Aleka Smart

Jan 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/31/98

In article <34D264C0...@hotmail.com>, lun...@hotmail.com says...

>Tell ya what , lets change the topic from niggas to AOL users! :)

Will you please refain from using "AOL users" in a deragatory fashon?
Can we help it if we took a wrong turn in life and can never turn the
AOL off? Isn't it bad enough that I will have to pay AOL forever
because there is no way to stop this terrible blight?

How you like it if I called your mama a CompuServe user?
or your sista a Prodigy bitch?

Lets keep the language down to racist terms that we can say in front of
our children!

JEParham65

Jan 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/31/98

>When she showers her feet don't get wet.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>

How is that possible???

Does the water evaporate on it's way to the<BR>
bottom of the bathtub or shower stall???
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>

Mike Rothman

Feb 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/1/98

JEParham65 wrote:

> >When she showers her feet don't get wet.<BR>
> <BR>
> <BR>
>
> How is that possible???

either she has big fat tits or lips

Keith Martin

Feb 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/1/98

wrote:
> You need to keep your err umm "jimbob" style lingo to yourself
> mate...cos its mean absolute JACk to me!
>
> goat fucker??? hahaha where the hell do you find a goat in
london???

Uh, 10 Downing Street? Just a thought. KM

Keith Martin

Feb 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/1/98

> Tell ya what , lets change the topic from niggas to AOL users!
:)

Check your spelling, it's AOLosers. KM

Keith Martin

Feb 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/1/98

> Tell ya what , lets change the topic from niggas to AOL users!
:)

There's nothing funny about making fun of the afflicted. KM

Keith Martin

Feb 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/1/98

yoy...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca wrote in article
<6attrk$85g$4...@news.sas.ab.ca>...

> Makes you kind of curious as to why she would make it a point
to tell
> everyone she is white???

Self preservation. She lives next door to a bigot with aol. KM

Keith Martin

Feb 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/1/98

Lunatus <lun...@hotmail.com> wrote in article
> Probly LOVES black dick and has mixed kiddies!

That makes two of you. KM

Keith Martin

Feb 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/1/98

> dave headman wrote:
>
> > Black people are great, I even have a couple in my family
tree...

> Ya know they say black people ( PC TERM) are living proof Adam
fucked Monkeys!!

Uh, was Adam Black or white? KM

Keith Martin

Feb 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/1/98

Lunatus <lun...@hotmail.com> wrote in article
> Did ya here about the black guy on Donahue, he KNEW who his
father was!!

And it was you? KM

Todd Trimpe

Feb 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/1/98

Wm James wrote:

> On Wed, 28 Jan 1998 10:37:04 -0500, Jillie <Ji...@buckingham.uk>
> wrote:

> |>********Porch Monkey
>
> Smoked irishman

Tar Baby

Jayman

Feb 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/1/98

>> Ya know they say black people ( PC TERM) are living proof Adam
>fucked Monkeys!!
>>
>Uh, was Adam Black or white? KM

Had to be white! If he was black, eve would have been in charge!

Bad Billie

Feb 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/1/98

MissAlisS wrote:

> next time.....could you please choose another word besides "Nigger"? I'm a

> white female and I find it offensive.....just have some respect for other
> people.
> YES I realize that this is a Tasteless Joke newsgroup and everything in here is
> disrespectful....but you can atleast use the term "black people".....it's alot
> better that the other term used here.

Just go down to the projects and fuck a half dozen buckwheats and you will feel
much better about your white guilt. Hell, why not just move in with them? They
are niggers by birth, you can be one by choice.

Jayman

Feb 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/1/98

Bad Billie wrote in message <34D53860...@whitehouse.net>...

>MissAlisS wrote:

< shit snipped >

> Just go down to the projects and fuck a half dozen buckwheats and you
will feel
>much better about your white guilt. Hell, why not just move in with them?
They
>are niggers by birth, you can be one by choice.

Don't move in with them... They will lose the welfare man!!!!

Michael Diak

Feb 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/1/98

chimney toad
Darkie
Mooley (sp? Italian derivitive)
Shvartza (Yiddish)
'groid

Keith Ehrle

Feb 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/2/98

On 1 Feb 1998 20:37:40 GMT, "Keith Martin" <keith....@att.net>
wrote:

>> dave headman wrote:

>> > Black people are great, I even have a couple in my family
>tree...
>> >

>> Ya know they say black people ( PC TERM) are living proof Adam
>fucked Monkeys!!
>>
>Uh, was Adam Black or white? KM

Neither. He was actually a lovely chartreuse.

--
Keith E.

Me transmitte sursum, Caledoni

Keith Martin

Feb 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/2/98

> > next time.....could you please choose another word besides
"Nigger"?

> Just go down to the projects and fuck a half dozen buckwheats
and you will feel
> much better about your white guilt. Hell, why not just move in
with them? They
> are niggers by birth, you can be one by choice.

Boy, bad billie, that's hilarious! Do you have a degree in humor
from Harvard? Are you gutter scum by birth or was it a choice?
KM

Keith Martin

Feb 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/2/98

Jayman <the...@aol.com>
> Bad Billie wrote in message
> > Just go down to the projects and fuck a half dozen
buckwheats and you
> will feel
> >much better about your white guilt. Hell, why not just move
in with them?
> They
> >are niggers by birth, you can be one by choice.
>
> Don't move in with them... They will lose the welfare man!!!!

Who is the welfare man? George Lincoln Rockwell? KM

Keith Martin

Feb 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/2/98

Jayman <the...@nospam.aol.yearight.com>

> >> Ya know they say black people ( PC TERM) are living proof
Adam
> >fucked Monkeys!!
> >>
> >Uh, was Adam Black or white? KM
>
> Had to be white! If he was black, eve would have been in
charge!

Heavy logic strikes again. If Adam was Black then you are part
Black (I suspected it all along, Hitler was part Jewish) & if
Adam was black, Eve could have been Black, too--would she still
be in charge? Okay, I'll accept "He had to be white!", then Adam
fucked Monkeys, hope they were better than your mother, though
she's a direct descenant. KM

Keith Martin

Feb 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/2/98

> Jayman <the...@aol.com>

> Adam
> > >fucked Monkeys!!
> > >>
> > >Uh, was Adam Black or white? KM
> >
> > Had to be white! If he was black, eve would have been in
> charge!
> >
> Heavy logic strikes again. If Adam was Black then you are part
> Black (I suspected it all along, Hitler was part Jewish) & if
> Adam was black, Eve could have been Black, too--would she still
> be in charge? Okay, I'll accept "He had to be white!", then
Adam
> fucked Monkeys, hope they were better than your mother, though
> if it's true
> she's a direct descendant. KM

Ian D Wood

Feb 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/2/98

In article <6b2mek$6...@bgtnsc03.worldnet.att.net>, Keith Martin
<keith....@att.net> writes

>Uh, was Adam Black or white? KM

Adam and Eve were in the garden of Eden, and Eve asked Adam whether they
were black or white. He didn't know, so he went to ask God.

God said to him "You are what you are."

So Adam went back and told Eve that he now knew that they were white.

His logic was that if he had been black, God would have said to him
"You is what you is."
--
Ian Wood
%%%%

joyce m alim

Feb 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/2/98
to slowmo

WHY DO YOU THINK THE WORD NIGGER REFERS TO BLACK PEOPLE. THERE ARE
NIGGERS OF ALL COLORS. THE FIRST ATROCITY IS TO CALL SOME ONE A NIGGER
AND THE SECOND IS TO ASSUME THAT ALL PEOPLE OF AFRICAN DESCENT ARE
NIGGERS. I GUESS WHEN YOU IMAGINE YOURSELF AS BEING "WHITE" WHEN IN FACT
YOU HAVE NO DISTINGUISHABLE COLOR AT ALL YOU CAN JUST RIDE THAT TRAIN INOT
OTHER MISTAKEN THOUGHTS.

On Tue, 27 Jan 1998, slowmo wrote:

> who let the bitches in here?
>

> MissAlisS wrote in message
> <19980128003...@ladder02.news.aol.com>...

joyce m alim

Feb 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/2/98
to Jillie

What about my father's wife. OR
the woman my father found that night he only had a quarter to spend on a
whore. or
well you get the drift

On Wed, 28 Jan 1998, Jillie wrote:

> Neil Blunt wrote:
> >
> > I always like the word jigaboo.... Just rolls off the tounge...
> > Jungle bunny is an old one
> > A very old TV show in the UK called 'love thy neighbor' always used the
> > word Sambo... the TV show does not run anymore in this PC world today.
> >
> > Rdeagan <rde...@aol.com> wrote in article
> > <19980128133...@ladder03.news.aol.com>...

JEParham65

Feb 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/2/98

><HTML>YOU HAVE NO DISTINGUISHABLE COLOR AT ALL YOU CAN JUST RIDE THAT TRAIN
>INOT<BR>
>OTHER MISTAKEN THOUGHTS.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>

That's what I like......complete coherent statements. Especially when the
asshole posts them in uppercase

joyce m alim

Feb 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/2/98
to Neil Blunt

On Wed, 28 Jan 1998, Neil Blunt wrote:

> Come on chill out.... Everyones loves a Nigger ... Just carn't eat a full
> one !!!!
>
> Oh that's not nice.... I think every home should have ... to do the cooking
> cleaning... Hey bring back the good old days....
>

> MissAlisS <miss...@aol.com> wrote in article

joyce m alim

Feb 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/2/98
to Lunatus

dfa

On Fri, 30 Jan 1998, Lunatus wrote:

> What did they call the first black test tube baby??
> Janitor in a drum...

joyce m alim

Feb 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/2/98
to Lunatus

get a history book it was the lazy no color tramps who needed the slaves
so tha they could have some body to do their work for them because they
had to have carnal knowledge of the farm animals while the real work was
being done. i hear that so much "we didnt sell them into slavery.
dumbass

On Fri, 30 Jan 1998, Lunatus wrote:

> Fuckin A I AGREE!!!
> Geeze We didnt sell them for slaves any way, OTHER NIGGERS DID!!
>
> Gram wrote:
>
> > Archie Bunker's fuckin' neighbor. wrote in article
> > <34ce82d5....@news3.ibm.net>...

> > I'm a
> >

> > Man, I am SICK of these fucking liberals.........................

joyce m alim

Feb 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/2/98
to Lunatus

and you are proof positive that adam was a monkey

On Fri, 30 Jan 1998, Lunatus wrote:

> dave headman wrote:
>
> > Black people are great, I even have a couple in my family tree...
> >

> I agree, i think everyone ought to own at LEAST one!

joyce m alim

Feb 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/2/98
to Bad Billie

as opposed to being the by product of an ass and hole
by heridity

On Sun, 1 Feb 1998, Bad Billie wrote:

> MissAlisS wrote:
>
> > next time.....could you please choose another word besides "Nigger"? I'm a

> > white female and I find it offensive.....just have some respect for other
> > people.
> > YES I realize that this is a Tasteless Joke newsgroup and everything in here is
> > disrespectful....but you can atleast use the term "black people".....it's alot
> > better that the other term used here.

Jayman

Feb 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/2/98

That is great!!!! :)

AMANDA JENKINS

Feb 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/2/98

-> > Just go down to the projects and fuck a half dozen buckwheats and you
-> will feel
-> > much better about your white guilt. Hell, why not just move in with them?
-> T hey
-> > are niggers by birth, you can be one by choice.
whoever wrote this is a stupid ass bastard

Frank

Feb 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/3/98

On 27 Jan 1998 16:22:30 GMT, ab...@juno.nospam.com (Aleka Smart) wrote:

>Some time back, someone posted an extensive list of racist jokes that
>offencively ridicule our Afro-brothers and sisters.
>
>Can you please re-post that list? My daddy is going to his first Klan
>meeting in 30 years and he forgot all the old jokes.

Since the word nigger offens I'll change the term.

what do you call a nig nog with a 12 inch dick and a bullwhip?

SIR!

Keith Martin

Feb 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/3/98

JEParham65 <jepar...@aol.com> wrote in article
> That's what I like......complete coherent statements.
Especially when the
> asshole posts them in uppercase

Maybe she was shouting. KM

Keith Martin

Feb 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/3/98

Ian D Wood <Ian...@naafit03.demon.co.uk> wrote in article
> In article Keith Martin

> <keith....@att.net> writes
> >>
> >Uh, was Adam Black or white? KM
>
> Adam and Eve were in the garden of Eden, and Eve asked Adam
whether they
> were black or white. He didn't know, so he went to ask God.
>
> God said to him "You are what you are."
>
> So Adam went back and told Eve that he now knew that they were
white.

> His logic was that if he had been black, God would have said to
him
> "You is what you is."
> --
> Ian Wood

Ian, you old bastard, you are getting funnier by the day! KM

Keith Ehrle

Feb 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/3/98

On Mon, 2 Feb 1998 09:29:58 -0600, joyce m alim
<murr...@students.uiuc.edu> wrote:

>WHY DO YOU THINK THE WORD NIGGER REFERS TO BLACK PEOPLE. THERE ARE
>NIGGERS OF ALL COLORS. THE FIRST ATROCITY IS TO CALL SOME ONE A NIGGER
>AND THE SECOND IS TO ASSUME THAT ALL PEOPLE OF AFRICAN DESCENT ARE
>NIGGERS. I GUESS WHEN YOU IMAGINE YOURSELF AS BEING "WHITE" WHEN IN FACT
>YOU HAVE NO DISTINGUISHABLE COLOR AT ALL YOU CAN JUST RIDE THAT TRAIN INOT
>OTHER MISTAKEN THOUGHTS.

Jeez, ain't nothin' worse than a nigger with an attitude.

Keith Ehrle

Feb 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/3/98

On Mon, 2 Feb 1998 12:15:40 -0600, joyce m alim
<murr...@students.uiuc.edu> wrote:

>WHY DO YOU THINK THE WORD NIGGER REFERS TO BLACK PEOPLE. THERE ARE
>NIGGERS OF ALL COLORS. THE FIRST ATROCITY IS TO CALL SOME ONE A NIGGER
>AND THE SECOND IS TO ASSUME THAT ALL PEOPLE OF AFRICAN DESCENT ARE
>NIGGERS. I GUESS WHEN YOU IMAGINE YOURSELF AS BEING "WHITE" WHEN IN FACT
>YOU HAVE NO DISTINGUISHABLE COLOR AT ALL YOU CAN JUST RIDE THAT TRAIN INOT
>OTHER MISTAKEN THOUGHTS.

Repeating yourself is the first sign of insanity.

Repeating yourself is the first sign of insanity.

Keith Ehrle

Feb 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/3/98

On Mon, 2 Feb 1998 12:29:43 -0600, joyce m alim
<murr...@students.uiuc.edu> wrote:

>and you are proof positive that adam was a monkey

But why do you keep trying to prove his descendants are, also?

Keith Martin

Feb 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/3/98

Keith Ehrle <kei...@bigfoot.com> wrote in article
> <murr...@students.uiuc.edu> wrote:
>
> >WHY DO YOU THINK THE WORD NIGGER REFERS TO BLACK PEOPLE.
THERE ARE
> >NIGGERS OF ALL COLORS. THE FIRST ATROCITY IS TO CALL SOME ONE
A NIGGER
> >AND THE SECOND IS TO ASSUME THAT ALL PEOPLE OF AFRICAN DESCENT
ARE
> >NIGGERS. I GUESS WHEN YOU IMAGINE YOURSELF AS BEING "WHITE"
WHEN IN FACT
> >YOU HAVE NO DISTINGUISHABLE COLOR AT ALL YOU CAN JUST RIDE
THAT TRAIN INOT
> >OTHER MISTAKEN THOUGHTS.
>
> Jeez, ain't nothin' worse than a nigger with an attitude.
> --
> Keith E.

Then you ain't met one with a gun. KM

CheechWizard

Feb 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/3/98

..worse.....they are not worth the air they suck......

CheechWizard

Feb 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/3/98

In article <34d86fed...@news.voyager.net>, kei...@bigfoot.com (Keith Ehrle) wrote:
>On Mon, 2 Feb 1998 09:29:58 -0600, joyce m alim
><murr...@students.uiuc.edu> wrote:
>
>>WHY DO YOU THINK THE WORD NIGGER REFERS TO BLACK PEOPLE. THERE ARE
>>NIGGERS OF ALL COLORS. THE FIRST ATROCITY IS TO CALL SOME ONE A NIGGER
>>AND THE SECOND IS TO ASSUME THAT ALL PEOPLE OF AFRICAN DESCENT ARE
>>NIGGERS. I GUESS WHEN YOU IMAGINE YOURSELF AS BEING "WHITE" WHEN IN FACT
>>YOU HAVE NO DISTINGUISHABLE COLOR AT ALL YOU CAN JUST RIDE THAT TRAIN INOT
>>OTHER MISTAKEN THOUGHTS.
>
>Jeez, ain't nothin' worse than a nigger with an attitude.

..i agree....rabid l'il bastard....isn't he??......................

CheechWizard

Feb 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/3/98

In article <6b6hgj$b...@bgtnsc03.worldnet.att.net>, "Keith Martin" <keith....@att.net> wrote:

>> Jeez, ain't nothin' worse than a nigger with an attitude.

>> --
>> Keith E.
>>
>Then you ain't met one with a gun. KM

no....but i met a pollock with one...........

joyce m alim

Feb 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/3/98
to Keith Ehrle

there is something worse. your mother having sex with the family great
dane

On Tue, 3 Feb 1998, Keith Ehrle wrote:

> On Mon, 2 Feb 1998 09:29:58 -0600, joyce m alim
> <murr...@students.uiuc.edu> wrote:
>
> >WHY DO YOU THINK THE WORD NIGGER REFERS TO BLACK PEOPLE. THERE ARE
> >NIGGERS OF ALL COLORS. THE FIRST ATROCITY IS TO CALL SOME ONE A NIGGER
> >AND THE SECOND IS TO ASSUME THAT ALL PEOPLE OF AFRICAN DESCENT ARE
> >NIGGERS. I GUESS WHEN YOU IMAGINE YOURSELF AS BEING "WHITE" WHEN IN FACT
> >YOU HAVE NO DISTINGUISHABLE COLOR AT ALL YOU CAN JUST RIDE THAT TRAIN INOT
> >OTHER MISTAKEN THOUGHTS.
>

> Jeez, ain't nothin' worse than a nigger with an attitude.
>
> --
> Keith E.
>

> Me transmitte sursum, Caledoni

JEParham65

Feb 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/3/98

On Mon, 02 Feb 98, amanda....@i.hate.spam.com (AMANDA JENKINS) became so
constipated that this shit spewed forth from her mouth:

>whoever wrote this is a stupid ass bastard

Wow, what clever repartee!!!!

We stand in awe of your insightful and meaningful comments!!!!!

Please, emlighten us with more great words, teacher!!!!!!

What a cunt.

Keith Ehrle

Feb 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/3/98

On 3 Feb 1998 05:02:56 GMT, "Keith Martin" <keith....@att.net>
wrote:

She can shout all she wants, as long as she does it quietly!

Keith Ehrle

Feb 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/3/98

On Tue, 03 Feb 1998 15:33:51 GMT, loc...@a.tittybar (CheechWizard)
wrote:

>In article <6b6hgj$b...@bgtnsc03.worldnet.att.net>, "Keith Martin" <keith....@att.net> wrote:
>

>>> Jeez, ain't nothin' worse than a nigger with an attitude.
>>> --
>>> Keith E.
>>>

>>Then you ain't met one with a gun. KM
>

>no....but i met a pollock with one...........

Dead now?

Keith Ehrle

Feb 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/4/98

On Tue, 3 Feb 1998 12:36:28 -0600, joyce m alim
<murr...@students.uiuc.edu> wrote:

>there is something worse. your mother having sex with the family great
>dane

Don't judge my Momma's snatch size by yours, joyce. Mom's got a
Chocolate Lab. Fuckers name is Bear. They're expecting a litter
soon.

>On Tue, 3 Feb 1998, Keith Ehrle wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 2 Feb 1998 09:29:58 -0600, joyce m alim
>> <murr...@students.uiuc.edu> wrote:
>>
>> >WHY DO YOU THINK THE WORD NIGGER REFERS TO BLACK PEOPLE. THERE ARE
>> >NIGGERS OF ALL COLORS. THE FIRST ATROCITY IS TO CALL SOME ONE A NIGGER
>> >AND THE SECOND IS TO ASSUME THAT ALL PEOPLE OF AFRICAN DESCENT ARE
>> >NIGGERS. I GUESS WHEN YOU IMAGINE YOURSELF AS BEING "WHITE" WHEN IN FACT
>> >YOU HAVE NO DISTINGUISHABLE COLOR AT ALL YOU CAN JUST RIDE THAT TRAIN INOT
>> >OTHER MISTAKEN THOUGHTS.
>>

>> Jeez, ain't nothin' worse than a nigger with an attitude.

--
Keith E.

Me transmitte sursum, Caledoni

CheechWizard

Feb 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/4/98

In article <34f5abed...@news.voyager.net>, kei...@bigfoot.com (Keith Ehrle) wrote:
>On Tue, 03 Feb 1998 15:33:51 GMT, loc...@a.tittybar (CheechWizard)
>wrote:

>>>Then you ain't met one with a gun. KM
>>

>>no....but i met a pollock with one...........
>
>Dead now?

..hehehe...yes...and resurected.......

Shell

Feb 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/5/98

Jayman <the...@nospam.aol.yearight.com> wrote in article
<6b3h1o$ofn$1...@beezer.infocom.com>...

> Bad Billie wrote in message <34D53860...@whitehouse.net>...
> >

> >MissAlisS wrote:
>
> < shit snipped >

> > Just go down to the projects and fuck a half dozen buckwheats and you

> will feel

> >much better about your white guilt. Hell, why not just move in with
them?

> They

> >are niggers by birth, you can be one by choice.
>

> Don't move in with them... They will lose the welfare man!!!!
>

> Thats pretty sad thinking ..... In many areas as many if not more white
are on welfare.. And yes I am white but not on welfare. Think about the
fact there are assholes in every color not just black........

Shell

DKGurney

Feb 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/5/98

>From: Kashif Aziz Haque <ku...@gwis2.circ.gwu.edu>
>Date: Thu, Jan 29, 1998 12:34 EST
>
>forgot about coon....

A man was walking down the street with a racoon on a leash. A black came up
and asked, "Hey man, what kind of animal that be?"
"Well Bro, you have been called one of these all your life."
"Is dat a real live mother fucker?"

the...@nospam.nglish.com

Feb 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/5/98

>> Thats pretty sad thinking ..... In many areas as many if not more white
>are on welfare.. And yes I am white but not on welfare. Think about the
>fact there are assholes in every color not just black........
>
>Shell

and to think I have only been fucking black assholes all this time...

I guess I can move on to purple, green and blue now...

Shell

Feb 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/6/98

Jay...@english.com <thedude@nospam.(e)nglish.com> wrote in article
<6bdng2$4dp$1...@beezer.infocom.com>...

> Purple , green and blue .... well to me that sounds like an asshole that
has already been fucked mighty hard .........

CheechWizard

Feb 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/6/98

In article <6bdng2$4dp$1...@beezer.infocom.com>, "Jay...@english.com" <jay...@english.com> wrote:

>>> Thats pretty sad thinking ..... In many areas as many if not more white
>>are on welfare.. And yes I am white but not on welfare. Think about the
>>fact there are assholes in every color not just black........
>>
>>Shell

....shell...you are a l'il too formal...too logical...
you need to twist yer mind a bit more..............

.....or just show us yer tits..............................

Shell

Feb 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/6/98

CheechWizard <loc...@a.tittybar> wrote in article
<6bfe72$s...@hermes.acs.unt.edu>...

> In article <6bdng2$4dp$1...@beezer.infocom.com>, "Jay...@english.com"
<jay...@english.com> wrote:

> ....shell...you are a l'il too formal...too logical...
> you need to twist yer mind a bit more..............
>
> .....or just show us yer tits..............................

Cheech ... I am to sweet of a person to be twisted even if I try and I am
afraid if I showed you my tits you might get excited and want to touch ...
Shell

WAR

Feb 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/11/98

On Mon, 2 Feb 1998 12:28:57 -0600, joyce m alim
<murr...@students.uiuc.edu> decided to take finger to keyboard and
send:

>get a history book it was the lazy no color tramps who needed the slaves
>so tha they could have some body to do their work for them because they
>had to have carnal knowledge of the farm animals while the real work was
>being done. i hear that so much "we didnt sell them into slavery.
>dumbass

Actually, it's widely documented that tribes in Africa would sell
captives from rivals into the European slave trade. Maybe you should
have paid attention in school -- I'm sure they taught that before 8th
grade.

As for carnal knowledge of farm animals, how did AIDS transfer from
monkeys into Africans?

>On Fri, 30 Jan 1998, Lunatus wrote:
>
>> Fuckin A I AGREE!!!
>> Geeze We didnt sell them for slaves any way, OTHER NIGGERS DID!!
>>
>> Gram wrote:
>>
>> > Archie Bunker's fuckin' neighbor. wrote in article
>> > <34ce82d5....@news3.ibm.net>...

>> > I'm a
>> >

>> > Man, I am SICK of these fucking liberals.........................

Dna2prot

Feb 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/16/98

On Sun, 01 Feb 1998 16:57:57 -0600, Todd Trimpe <tri...@pionet.net>
wrote:

>Wm James wrote:

>> Smoked irishman
>
>Tar Baby
SWAMP DIGGEN ZOMBIE

Mr Bill

Feb 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/20/98

Boogies, Mau-Mau's, Coons come to mind.

PlayasGRV

Feb 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/21/98

THE ORIGINAL MAN

dave headman

Feb 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/24/98
to Mr Bill
black.txt
Message has been deleted

Aleka Smart

aold...@webtv.net

Jan 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/27/98

Miss AlliS, If your going to be that offended of the N_____ word, maybe
you should find a more mellow news group. It gets alot worse than that
word. I'm warning you!

slowmo

Jan 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/27/98

who let the bitches in here?

MissAlisS wrote in message
<19980128003...@ladder02.news.aol.com>...
>next time.....could you please choose another word besides "Nigger"? I'm a
>white female and I find it offensive.....just have some respect for other
>people.
>YES I realize that this is a Tasteless Joke newsgroup and everything in
here is
>disrespectful....but you can atleast use the term "black people".....it's
alot
>better that the other term used here.

Jillie

Jan 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/28/98

Neil Blunt wrote:

> I always like the word jigaboo.... Just rolls off the tounge...
> Jungle bunny is an old one
> A very old TV show in the UK called 'love thy neighbor' always used the
> word Sambo... the TV show does not run anymore in this PC world today.
>
> Rdeagan <rde...@aol.com> wrote in article
> <19980128133...@ladder03.news.aol.com>...
> > >could you please choose another word besides "Nigger"?

Message has been deleted

Absolut

Jan 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/28/98

How about Moon Cricket