One day at the Polish beanery...

Douglas D. Anderson

Jul 19, 2022, 10:10:51 AM7/19/22
Stan Paderewski went into the local Polish beanery in his Pittsburgh
neighborhood, and after perusing the menu ordered his regular,
kielbasa with boiled potatoes and sauerkraut.
The new waiter, a flaming limpwristed tinkerbell giggled and went
flouncing back to the kitchen, and reemerged fifteen minutes later,
with Stan's dinner, lacking the kielbasa. Stan asked where that was,
and the waiter rushed back to the kitchen, clutching the kielbasa in
both hands and holding it close to himself. Astonished, Stan asked why
he was holding the kielbasa in his bare hands. The waiter replied he
wanted to make sure it stayed good and warm.
Outraged Stan exclaimed, "Why don't you stick it up your ass then??"
The waiter giggled and said, "I did...but only when I was in the
kitchen!".

"We choose truth over facts" - Joe Biden