THINK HARD!!!

Wow! Mail From Josh

Apr 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/17/97

Apr 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/17/97

Apr 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/17/97

Apr 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/17/97

> Date: 17 Apr 1997 04:18:35 GMT
> From: CityHunter <dt...@yallara.cs.rmit.edu.au>
> Newsgroups: alt.tasteless.jokes
> Subject: THINK HARD!!!

Jacob Boston

Apr 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/17/97
to CityHunter

> The beginning of eternity
> The end of time and space
> The beginning of every end
> The end of every place.....

I will hazard a guess and say the letter 'e'

--
|--------------------------------------|
| |

janderson

Apr 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/18/97

sounds like fucking marriage to me!!

CityHunter <dt...@yallara.cs.rmit.edu.au> wrote in article
<5j48ar$jit$1...@goanna.cs.rmit.edu.au>...

> Here is a Riddle.....
>

> What does it mean....
>

> The beginning of eternity
> The end of time and space
> The beginning of every end
> The end of every place.....
>

> Can anyonw guess???
>

> CityHunter.

Petro4fw

Apr 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/18/97

The letter E.

paul

Steven M. Wilson

Apr 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/18/97

In article <5j48ar$jit$1...@goanna.cs.rmit.edu.au>,
CityHunter <dt...@yallara.cs.rmit.edu.au> wrote:

>Here is a Riddle.....

>What does it mean....
>
> The beginning of eternity
> The end of time and space
> The beginning of every end
> The end of every place.....

>Can anyonw guess???

Yeah, dumbshit, it also should be the end of "anyonw."

The letter "e."

That is about as tasteless as you are intellectually gifted. It's
about as funny as your dick is long.

Objoke:

While preparing for the quinticentenial celebrations for general
Grant's last stand in little big-horn, the commitee turned to a very
big modern artist in New York, and asked him to make a painting for
the occasion.

Anyway, after some three months, and several hundreds of thousands of
dollars, came the big moment. A whole lot of people gathered in a huge
hall, with the media, politicians, and everyone who is anyone. Camera
clicking, the microphones turning here and there...

Then came the moment of revealing the picture. The artist takes off
the cover, and everybody, but EVERYBODY, falls silent. The cameras
stop clicking, and everyone is in total shock.

In the middle of the picture, with a halo over its head, stands a huge
cow. Around it, depicted in detail, are hundreds of couples of
indians copulating.

Well, after a few seconds a newspapermen stands up and asks the
artist, hesitantly: "excuse me, but can you enlighten those of us who
are ignorant in the ways of modern art and explain the picture?"

"OK", says the artist. "I was thinking to myself, about Grant climbing
that hill, and beholding all the indians waiting for him there, and I
told myself that probably the first thing that came into his mind was:
"holy cow, look at all those fucking indians!" "

Newsgroups: alt.tasteless.jokes
Subject: Re: THINK HARD!!!

Newsgroups: alt.tasteless.jokes

In article <5j48ar$jit$1...@goanna.cs.rmit.edu.au>,
CityHunter <dt...@yallara.cs.rmit.edu.au> wrote:

>Here is a Riddle.....

>What does it mean....
>
> The beginning of eternity
> The end of time and space
> The beginning of every end
> The end of every place.....

>Can anyonw guess???

Yeah, dumbshit, it also should be the end of "anyonw."

The letter "e."

That is about as tasteless as you are intellectually gifted. It's
about as funny as your dick is long.

Objoke:

While preparing for the quinticentenial celebrations for general
Grant's last stand in little big-horn, the commitee turned to a very
big modern artist in New York, and asked him to make a painting for
the occasion.

Anyway, after some three months, and several hundreds of thousands of
dollars, came the big moment. A whole lot of people gathered in a huge
hall, with the media, politicians, and everyone who is anyone. Camera
clicking, the microphones turning here and there...

Then came the moment of revealing the picture. The artist takes off
the cover, and everybody, but EVERYBODY, falls silent. The cameras
stop clicking, and everyone is in total shock.

In the middle of the picture, with a halo over its head, stands a
huge cow. Around it, depicted in detail, are hundreds of couples of
indians copulating.

Well, after a few seconds a newspapermen stands up and asks the
artist, hesitantly: "excuse me, but can you enlighten those of us who
are ignorant in the ways of modern art and explain the picture?"

"OK", says the artist. "I was thinking to myself, about Grant
climbing that hill, and beholding all the indians waiting for him
there, and I told myself that probably the first thing that came into
his mind was: "holy cow, look at all those fucking indians!" "

--
--Steve...@Colorado.EDU * http://ibgwww.colorado.edu/~wilsonsm/
[PGP: finger -l] A wrong is unredressed when retribution overtakes its

larr...@nospamibm.net

Apr 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/18/97
Better check a history book, dude. That was general CUSTER, not general
GRANT! Grant is the guy who is buried in Grant's tomb.

Rich Goebel

Apr 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/19/97

janderson <jander...@mindspring.com> wrote in article
<01bc4ba9$a3159c70$e6f545cf@janderson>...

> sounds like fucking marriage to me!!
>
> CityHunter <dt...@yallara.cs.rmit.edu.au> wrote in article
> <5j48ar$jit$1...@goanna.cs.rmit.edu.au>...
> >

> > Here is a Riddle.....
> >

> > What does it mean....
> >
> > The beginning of eternity
> > The end of time and space
> > The beginning of every end
> > The end of every place.....
> >

> > Can anyonw guess???
> >

> > CityHunter.

It is the horizon

Julie

Apr 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/19/97
to glob...@series2000.com

The answer: the letter "e."

kevin

Apr 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/19/97

the letter "e"
--
K.R. Otchdoc

Mad Hatter

Apr 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/20/97

CityHunter wrote:

> Here is a Riddle.....
>
> What does it mean....
>
> The beginning of eternity
> The end of time and space
> The beginning of every end
> The end of every place.....
>
> Can anyonw guess???
>
> CityHunter.
Too easy, and quite Tolkinish (if I remember correctly):

The letter 'E'.
--
I haven't lost my mind - It's backed up on tape somewhere...

John Melair#3

Apr 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/20/97

On Thu, 17 Apr 1997 11:37:10 -0700, John O'Neill <jon...@cmtengr.com>
wrote:

>CityHunter wrote:
>>
>> Here is a Riddle.....
>>
>> What does it mean....
>>
>> The beginning of eternity
>> The end of time and space
>> The beginning of every end
>> The end of every place.....
>>
>> Can anyonw guess???
>>
>> CityHunter.
>

>The letter "e"

time to eat the pudding?

nospamjcolonna@nb.net J Colonna

Apr 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/21/97

You simply must mean the letter "E"....gotcha!

Jennifer

--
In light of the recent junk mail I've been getting, please
remove the *nospam from my e-mail address when

> <5j48ar$jit$1...@goanna.cs.rmit.edu.au>...

ANDREW TODD

Apr 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/21/97
to Wow! Mail From Josh

Come on...where was the challenge in that? anyone got any more?

here's a joke...

A young Austalian man walked into this Irish bar one night and all of a
sudden, everyone stopped, looked at him and started to smirk. One of the
biggest, meanest looking guys stands up and shouts, "217". Well, the whole
bar broke out in maniacal laughter until one of the guys sitting behind
him shouts, "136". At this, the Aussie man, very confused, blushes and
moves to the bar. The rest of the bar continued shouting numbers at him
and laughing until some of them couldn't laugh anymore.

Well, the young Aussie says to the bar tender, "Why are they all shouting
numbers at me and laughing?" To which the bar tender replied, "Well, there
are so many jokes in Ireland about you Aussies that we just use numbers to
tell which one we mean. If ya want, just stand there and shout a
number..."

So the young Aussie stands there and the whole bar goes silent. At the top
of his voice he screams "326". At this, everybody in the bar laughs so
hard that they fall off their chairs and roll around on the floor.
Completely baffled, the Aussie turns to the visibly shaking bar tender and
and asks why everyone was laughing so much.

Between chuckles, the bar tander replied, "They haven't heard that one
before"

On Thu, 17 Apr 1997, Wow! Mail From Josh wrote:

> It's the letter "E"

Colin Forster

Apr 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/21/97

ANDREW TODD wrote:

<snip>

> So the young Aussie stands there and the whole bar goes silent. At the top
> of his voice he screams "326". At this, everybody in the bar laughs so
> hard that they fall off their chairs and roll around on the floor.
> Completely baffled, the Aussie turns to the visibly shaking bar tender and
> and asks why everyone was laughing so much.
>
> Between chuckles, the bar tander replied, "They haven't heard that one
> before"

...and then he has another go: "15" he shouts. Nobody laughs. Silence.

"But there must be a '15'", he says, disappointed.

"Yes, but it's the way you tell 'em".

Matt Collier

Apr 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/25/97

In article <5j48ar$jit$1...@goanna.cs.rmit.edu.au>, dt...@yallara.cs.rmit.edu.au
says...

>Here is a Riddle.....
>

>What does it mean....
>
> The beginning of eternity
> The end of time and space
> The beginning of every end
> The end of every place.....
>

>Can anyonw guess???
>

>CityHunter.
>
>This one is too old, the answer is, of course, the letter 'e'

Lee

May 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/3/97
to CityHunter

On 17 Apr 1997, CityHunter wrote:

> Here is a Riddle.....
>

> What does it mean....
>
> The beginning of eternity
> The end of time and space
> The beginning of every end
> The end of every place.....
>

> Can anyonw guess???
>

> CityHunter.

Could it be the letter E?

sexy alien

May 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/6/97

> > > Could it be the letter E?
> > >

> > No. I think the answer is toast.
> it is the letter e

no! it's cheez whiz! cheez whiz iz forever!

-sexy alien

oh yeah, i almost forgot. "all hail (or butt fuck - whichever seems more
appropriate) LORD CRONHAG!"

ray and carie mendlik

May 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/7/97
to Richard McRae

Richard McRae wrote:

> Lee <lg...@york.ac.uk> wrote in article
> <Pine.SGI.3.95L.97050...@tower.york.ac.uk>...

Raymond W Jensen

May 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/9/97

A while back, someone wrote this joke:

[...]

bartender replied, "They haven't heard that one before."

Incidentally, does anyone know the # of this joke?

me

May 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/10/97

heard a variation of this one years ago in which when he yells out the
number of his joke no one laffs. ..

"you told it wrong"

Mark Irving

May 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/14/97

06...@netnews.worldnet.att.net>
:In rec.humor me <no...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
:
: heard a variation of this one years ago in which when he yells out the

: number of his joke no one laffs. ..
:
: "you told it wrong"

: