Jews 'own banks, they own the media' says model Carmen Ortega

Peeler

Nov 4, 2022, 11:00:23 PM11/4/22
https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/antisemitism/article-720041

American model and fashion designer Carmen Ortega Baljian spread an
antisemitic conspiracy theory on her Instagram page of 2.5 million
followers last week.

"They own banks, they own the media, and in our politics heavy. Who's
awake yet?" she wrote.

She also shared a tweet by Candace Owens to her Instagram story,
writing: "Who runs the banks? How many more times will I be right
about these people?"

Owens, who recently defended rapper Ye for his "death con 3 to Jewish
people" tweet, tweeted that the rapper was kicked out of the JP Morgan
Chase bank.

Ortega also recently wrote on another Instagram story post: "Have
short version of the Talmud just in case anyone has any more doubts.
It's time to wake up baby. What's happening to Kanye is a direct
example of everything. So when I'm always preaching stop voting
pro-Israel.

"You are supporting the very people or the people's people that think
it's okay to do what they are doing to him. Our government is
infiltrated with the same type of evil. Be intelligent.

"The truth is antisemitic. Let that sink in," she wrote.

Carmen Ortega Baljian:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CFp7iawWMAEnda6.jpg:large

Miss Israel swimsuit competition:
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuohEV1ktdCoL66WpLGz4kTA39so6axQ8_83PvYyIcOzBU0ExPxIacCSTqIf0FWhM8rx0&usqp=CAU

Peeler

Nov 5, 2022, 3:56:58 AM11/5/22
On Sat, 05 Nov 22 03:00:20 UTC, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married gay
neo-nazitard, IMPERSONATING his master, Peeler, whined again:

> https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/antisemitism/article-720041
>
> American model and fashion designer Carmen Ortega Baljian spread an
> antisemitic conspiracy theory on her Instagram page of 2.5 million
> followers last week.

Unable to get "the Jews" out of your sick neo-nazi head, you mentally
disabled, typical gay neo-nazitard? LOL

--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <ajftsc9mb16l8v86a...@4ax.com>