Re: in a country with no gun control

1 view

Ṃᴆ

May 8, 2021, 4:00:28 AM5/8/21
On 4/2/2021 1:03 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> You gotta watch the humanitarian bit, it can lead to all sorts
>>> of bad notions. Soon you will be toying with the idea of
>>> adequate food and housing for all, and we both know that shit is
>>> just plain wrong.
>>
>> lotta disease and starvation issues easily solved with those metal
>> shipping containers & some waterproof filler foam.. keep laying 'em
>> out and stacking 'em on the ocean floor and before you know it, we
>> got an Atlantic bridge from Lisbon to Staten Island
>
> Oh, great. Now you wanna put up a foot bridge for migrants. I told
> you that humanitarian shit leads to bad ideas.

I think we can make an exception for those who can walk over 3,380 miles
across the Atlantic on shipping containers stacked just high enough to
break the surface -- no side rails, no place to eat, drink, or sleep
along the way, and nothing to prevent the waves from constantly lapping
over the side, pushing them toward either edge for the entire journey

hell, I'd buy anyone that made it a Schlitz Light

Ṃᴆ

May 21, 2021, 7:45:01 PM5/21/21
On 5/8/2021 2:40 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Sat, 8 May 2021 02:00:27 -0600, ??
> Only if they do it during a hurricane.

more than reasonable

and if they got even a smidgen of frog in 'em, they gotta lube their
feet with 10W-40 every 5 miles

Ṃᴆ

Jun 15, 2021, 2:29:05 PM6/15/21
On 5/22/2021 7:48 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> Only if they do it during a hurricane.
>>
>> more than reasonable
>>
>> and if they got even a smidgen of frog in 'em, they gotta lube
>> their feet with 10W-40 every 5 miles
>
> Support BIG OIL!

could've done that by voting Trump, though Dominion woulda switched it
to a Biden vote

Ṃᴆ

Jun 27, 2021, 7:57:22 PM6/27/21
On 6/16/2021 6:35 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Tue, 15 Jun 2021 12:29:03 -0600, ??
> Biden is turning frog. Betcha he bent over for Macron. Prolly gave
> the 'rhoids a fresh dab of Preparation H.

Macron craves the blood and replaced the Preparation H with concrete mix

Ṃᴆ

Jul 11, 2021, 7:15:50 PM7/11/21
On 6/28/2021 7:24 AM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> Biden is turning frog. Betcha he bent over for Macron. Prolly
>>> gave the 'rhoids a fresh dab of Preparation H.
>>
>> Macron craves the blood and replaced the Preparation H with
>> concrete mix
>
> Biden calls him "Big Mannie."

don't needa know why

Ṃᴆ

Jul 22, 2021, 5:56:19 PM7/22/21
On 7/13/2021 1:13 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> Biden calls him "Big Mannie."
>>
>> don't needa know why
>
> I heard it had something to do with a life size studded rhino dildo.
> I suppose there's a slim chance that's wrong.

seeing it was Macron and Biden, prolly double-headed

Ṃᴆ

Aug 6, 2021, 3:48:48 PM8/6/21
On 7/24/2021 11:50 AM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> I heard it had something to do with a life size studded rhino
>>> dildo. I suppose there's a slim chance that's wrong.
>>
>> seeing it was Macron and Biden, prolly double-headed
>
> Now we know the _real_ meaning of a European Union.

makes BREXIT sortuva head-scratcher

Ṃᴆ

Aug 21, 2021, 10:30:38 PM8/21/21
On 8/7/2021 4:06 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> Now we know the _real_ meaning of a European Union.
>>
>> makes BREXIT sortuva head-scratcher
>
> I don't think head scratching had much to do with it.

prolly wouldn't've passed if Prince Chuck'd known it'd lead to a
Macron/Biden threesome with a double-headed dildo

Ṃᴆ

Sep 13, 2021, 3:27:02 PM9/13/21
On 8/22/2021 6:29 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Sat, 21 Aug 2021 20:30:36 -0600, ??
> Only because he wanted a triple header.

and finally get his crown polished by Macron while gettin' Biden up the ass

Ṃᴆ

Oct 7, 2021, 12:53:51 AM10/7/21
On 9/22/2021 8:37 AM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Mon, 13 Sep 2021 13:27:01 -0600, ??
> And Big Mannie just turned on him. JoBi is heartbroken.

even Asstrailer ain't stupit enough to buy French subs