Keith E. : you need to start posting again!

Douglas D. Anderson

Nov 26, 2021, 3:42:44 PM11/26/21
You give meaning and purpose to Max Destroyer, whose only useful
function in life these days is to respond to your messages...
right now he's probably wandering aimlessly and hanging out at
homeless shelters trying to convince all the drunks and stoners that
the writings of St. Paul are legitimate and not forgeries concocted by
Flavius Josephus to empower the political agenda of the collapsing
Roman Empire. And I'm sorry I said that chili looks like diarrhea, it
really doesn't - the color is different...

"We choose truth over facts" - Joe Biden

Ṃᴆ

Dec 12, 2021, 3:51:07 PM12/12/21
On 11/26/2021 1:42 PM, Douglas D. Anderson wrote:

> You give meaning and purpose to Max Destroyer, whose only useful
> function in life these days is to respond to your messages...

I'm just finishing up the second week of CRTKEPATSMOJOLA (Ceaselessly
replying to Keith E.'s posts as the sole means of justifying one's life
Anonymous) meetings today. My homework's going to a BINGO joint.

> right now he's probably wandering aimlessly and hanging out at
> homeless shelters trying to convince all the drunks and stoners that
> the writings of St. Paul are legitimate and not forgeries concocted
> by Flavius Josephus to empower the political agenda of the
> collapsing Roman Empire.

Flav wasn't bright enough to pull off something that detail oriented

> And I'm sorry I said that chili looks like diarrhea, it really
> doesn't - the color is different...

now we get to the _real_ reason for his sudden departure

DDA killed Keith!