Bloody two faced leftist sacks of Democrat shit

1 view

Douglas D. Anderson

Sep 12, 2021, 12:27:38 PM9/12/21
Yesterday even the liberal networks were showing video clips of former
President George W. Bush is a positive light, praising Bush for what a
great, courageous and strong leader he was.
What a bunch of two faced bullshit artists. When Bush was President,
the liberals were suggesting the attack on the WTC was engineered by
the Bush administration in a similar manner to the Reichstag fire,
school teachers were refusing to let pictures of Bush to be posted in
classrooms, that scene in the classroom when Bush first heard about
the WTC attack were photoshopped to show him holding the storybook
upside down, or the cover altered to read "Presidenting for Dummies",
as the liberal Democrats scoffed that he did not respond quickly
enough or dramatically enough...
The Democrats attacks on Bush were often so bizarre, that there were
claims that somehow the Republicans under Bush had created Hurricane
Katrina intentionally, in order to displace colorized residents of New
Orleans from their ancestral homes... and many Democrats were stupid
enough to believe that.
So now, 20 years after 9/11 the same people and their disciples are
blandishing him with fawning praise... what a bunch of ass lickers.

"We choose truth over facts" - Joe Biden

Ṃᴆ

Oct 7, 2021, 12:53:30 AM10/7/21
On 9/22/2021 8:37 AM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:
> I'm sure you noticed that he wasn't included in the 20th anniversary
> memorial. I didn't even see him mentioned in news reports.

they know he was complicit with the Mossad in pulling off 9/11