Keeping up with changing times...

Douglas D. Anderson

May 25, 2021, 12:12:14 PM5/25/21
When I was in school in the last century I recall learning about
political "party platforms", and recall that they were typically 2 or
3 pages of a dozen or so "bullets", called "planks", which would
concisely a briefly state policies and intentions. The whole thing
could be skimmed and fairly understood in a matter of minutes.
I had an idea to copy the Democratic Party platform, and run it
through Google Translate a few different ways...
So I went to the democrats official web site, and went to have a look.
Holy Shit! The democrat party "platform" is more verbose and boring
than a Truman Capote or Norman Mailer novel! ...
The "preamble" alone is a few thousand words of drivel long... instead
of "planks" it has "ware houses". Concise and clear is a thing of the
past, it makes as much sense as James Joyce's "Finnegans Wake".
I'll bet few Democrats have ever read the thing, without going stark
raving mad, (which explains a lot) not even the people who wrote it.

"We choose truth over facts" - Joe Biden

Douglas D. Anderson

May 26, 2021, 9:05:05 PM5/26/21
On Tue, 25 May 2021 18:21:09 -0400, i.m....@aol.com wrote:
>The thing is, they don't want it understandable, they want it
>impressive. In these modern times impressive more often than not
>means confusing. They want John J. Union to look at it, see a lot of
>gibberish, and vote Democrat because... well, everyone knows Dems are
>for the working slob. And anything that lengthy and written by the
>good guy Party must be right.
>
>The Republican platform is just as bad.
>
>VOTE LIBERTARIAN!

Certain aspects of libertarian philosophy I'm ok with, but the
fundamental libertarian notion of "cosmopolitan globalism" is as
bizarrely unrealistic as the Catholic precept that there won't be
peace in the world until everyone is Catholic. I believe in the
principle of "toleration" and definitely not in "integration".
Tribalism, as it is called today is good. The nonsense propagated
today of "community", "integration", etc., is nonsense. And when
people talk about "this is a nation of immigrants", they are talking
bullshit out their ass. This nation was started by pioneers and
colonists who came here with little more than a pocket knife, brass
balls and steel nerves, who cleared the forests and busted the sod and
their asses from sun up to sun down and often didn't live past 35
because of the hardships. And these were white Europeans, who didn't
come equipped with slaves, (the slaves were first brought to the new
world by Spanish Jews to work on plantations in south and central
America, and didn't spread north until the hardest work was already
done). Many made a living hunting and trapping, living and trading
with the indigenous people. The "immigrants" who came here for a
"better life" showed up after the white European pioneers and
colonists had already cleared land and built houses and barns and laid
out roads, built bridges... the immigrants certainly would not have
found a "better life" if they had to shiver under a lean-to shelter
skinning beavers and deer in a world only men like Bear Grylls could
hope to survive for long. No, they wouldn't come here for a "better
life" until the white European pioneers had made a "better place" out
of wilderness. No this isn't a "nation of immigrants" it's a nation of
parasites, which is what the lazy royal bastards who stayed home
intended. Of course the only transportation here was not by Airbus or
Norwegian Cruise Line, but by wooden ships with no modern navigation
and little knowledge of currents and winds, in a hierarchy where the
lines between navies and pirates was hard to define. Somewhere over
the rainbow "all men will be brothers" but back down on earth our
survival depends on tribalism, and that's where "libertarians" go
wrong. Jews and Moslems will never get along, Blacks and Whites can
enjoy amity and fair trade, but will never be the "same", Spanish
people will forever live in a world of turmoil and revolution, and
"cosmopolitan globalism" is nonsense.

ObJ:
A couple traveling west saw an old Native American man with his ear
pressed to the ground, unmoving. As they approached, the man's eyes
slowly opened and he said:

"Large wagon train. Fifty wagons. Lead cart has team of five horses.
Half wagons covered, half not. Cart in middle have chip in wheel. Last
wagon have team of three. One brown, one black, one tan. Tan horse
have cropped tail."

The pioneers, shocked, said, "That's amazing! You can hear all that
just by putting your ear to the ground?"

The old brave replied, "No. Ran over me half hour ago..."

Douglas D. Anderson

May 28, 2021, 4:48:11 PM5/28/21
On Fri, 28 May 2021 14:32:19 -0400, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>On Wed, 26 May 2021 21:05:03 -0400, Douglas D. Anderson
>I'll admit to squirrliness in the Libertarian viewpoint. Hell, I
>don't want any globalism, cosmopolitan or whatever. Abolish the IRS?
>On this planet? HAH! However, their notion of individual liberty
>sits pretty well. Get government out of education? Sign me up. End
>government spying in this country? Damn straight. And I friggin'
>LOVE their gun rights policy. And they have one shining virtue- they
>haven't become so big they can ignore members views. The weirder shit
>can still be argued. That isn't true of the D&R twins.
>
>And the Spic immigrants were here and settled in the southwest before
>the Puritans knew Plymouth Rock existed.

It's funny too, the crap about Indigenous People, or whatever the fuck
they should be called, make such a big deal about the bison population
going down the tubes, when the fact is that as soon as they caught on
to Spanish horses and Spanish cattle, they forgot all about the bison
and started riding horses and eating beef- the damn bison were
dangerous as hell to hunt and their meat was next thing to shoe
leather.

And true, there were Spanish people living in the Southwest in the
1500's but they were never civilized, and still don't appear to be to
this day.

ObJ:

Regarding changing times-

1521- Cortez was shipping billions of dollars worth of gold out of
Mexico.

2021- "El Mayo" is shipping billions of dollars worth of
methamphetamine, cocaine, heroin and fentanyl out of Mexico.

>Huh... I wonder why Plymouth never named one of their cars the Rock.
>
>ObJ:
>Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
>Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting that vote.

Douglas D. Anderson

May 29, 2021, 6:25:43 PM5/29/21
On Sat, 29 May 2021 13:45:49 -0400, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>On Fri, 28 May 2021 16:48:08 -0400, Douglas D. Anderson
>When they could manage it, Indians used to hunt bison by stampeding a
>herd over a cliff. They hunted in the most efficient way they could,
>just like Buffalo Bill.
>
>>And true, there were Spanish people living in the Southwest in the
>>1500's but they were never civilized, and still don't appear to be to
>>this day.
>>
>>ObJ:
>>
>>Regarding changing times-
>>
>>1521- Cortez was shipping billions of dollars worth of gold out of
>>Mexico.
>>
>>2021- "El Mayo" is shipping billions of dollars worth of
>>methamphetamine, cocaine, heroin and fentanyl out of Mexico.
>
>Spain should send the gold back to the people of Mexico, and the US
>should send drugs to the people of Mexico. I'd hate for it to be said
>we robbed them.
>
>ObJ:
>
>"Those animals across our southern border have ruined their own
>country and are trying to invade and ruin ours with their rampant guns
>and drugs. Their government has become a shambles of nut job military
>and rich drug addicts who don't care about anyone!"
>
>"Eh?"

It's funny that legal Americans of Spanish origin who still speak
Spanish at home amount to 12 % of the population, the same as those
identifying as Afro-colorized, and add in another estimated as much as
20 million illegals, spics already outnumber coons by a wide margin,
and this current "migration is the icing on the cake... maybe that's
the real plan- at least Spanish- indigenous people are almost white,
and the government can create an apocalyptic war between the two
groups and charge admission, pay-per-view.

ObJ:
Africoons have a big dilemma- they simultaneously want to be
assimilated into the white world, and to eliminate the white world.
This conundrum results in them striving to eliminate themselves. The
solution to speed the process along might be to pass legislation
requiring only black cops to respond to black incidents, and then
offer them extra pay if they don't respond.

Ṃᴆ

Jun 3, 2021, 6:42:44 PM6/3/21
On 5/29/2021 11:45 AM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Fri, 28 May 2021 16:48:08 -0400, Douglas D. Anderson
> When they could manage it, Indians used to hunt bison by stampeding
> a herd over a cliff. They hunted in the most efficient way they
> could, just like Buffalo Bill.

we give 'em back their drugs and Mexicans will naturally stampede over
their own proverbial cliff

>> And true, there were Spanish people living in the Southwest in the
>> 1500's but they were never civilized, and still don't appear to be
>> to this day.
>>
>> ObJ:
>>
>> Regarding changing times-
>>
>> 1521- Cortez was shipping billions of dollars worth of gold out
>> of Mexico.
>>
>> 2021- "El Mayo" is shipping billions of dollars worth of
>> methamphetamine, cocaine, heroin and fentanyl out of Mexico.
>
> Spain should send the gold back to the people of Mexico, and the US
> should send drugs to the people of Mexico. I'd hate for it to be
> said we robbed them.

you don't give gold to Mexicans..

Spain can pay for the wall

Ṃᴆ

Jun 3, 2021, 6:43:31 PM6/3/21
to get the calls coming into 911.. offer government grants for darkies
to start custom wheels and hydraulic lift businesses in Mexican
neighborhoods and grants to spics for starting fried chicken restaurants
in nigger hoods

Ṃᴆ

Jun 17, 2021, 6:14:22 AM6/17/21
On 5/25/2021 4:21 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:
> The thing is, they don't want it understandable, they want it
> impressive. In these modern times impressive more often than not
> means confusing. They want John J. Union to look at it, see a lot
> of gibberish, and vote Democrat because... well, everyone knows Dems
> are for the working slob. And anything that lengthy and written by
> the good guy Party must be right.
>
> The Republican platform is just as bad.
>
> VOTE LIBERTARIAN!

put one up that can roll in the GOP Primary and take out all the
Republican candidates.. THEN we'll vote Libertarian

continuing to run 'em against Republicans in the general election dose
nothing but ensure Dems win the presidency -- same with the Senate and
the House

Ṃᴆ

Jun 18, 2021, 4:28:31 PM6/18/21
On 6/4/2021 11:36 AM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Thu, 3 Jun 2021 16:42:41 -0600, ??
> <mAd...@pNeUmAtIcFlAtRiVeTjAcKhAmMeR.cOm> wrote:

>>> On Fri, 28 May 2021 16:48:08 -0400, Douglas D. Anderson
>>> <dougande...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
>>>
>>> When they could manage it, Indians used to hunt bison by
>>> stampeding a herd over a cliff. They hunted in the most
>>> efficient way they could, just like Buffalo Bill.
>>
>> we give 'em back their drugs and Mexicans will naturally stampede
>> over their own proverbial cliff
>
> I'm not seeing a down side.

getting the drugs from American users to give back to 'em

>>> Spain should send the gold back to the people of Mexico, and the
>>> US should send drugs to the people of Mexico. I'd hate for it to
>>> be said we robbed them.
>>
>> you don't give gold to Mexicans..
>>
>> Spain can pay for the wall
>
> Spain returns it to the beaners and they use it to buy back
> confiscated dope. It has a nice symmetry.

there's gotta be a way to get big chunks of that money by just knowing
which vehicles to drive off the road or which boats to sink

Ṃᴆ

Jun 28, 2021, 10:49:44 PM6/28/21
On 6/17/2021 8:17 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:
> Put one up that can win the Republican Primary and you'd have...
> man, it was right on the tip of my tongue... oh yeah! A Republican!
>
> I'm getting damn sick and tired of only two parties having any real
> shot at the big one. If there were a way to force the media to
> equally cover all the candidates, at the very least the two majors
> would have to change.
>
> BRING BACK THE BULL MOOSE!

"where there's a will there's a way" doesn't apply to general elections

Republicans today want government programs they can control, as opposed
to Libertarians who want to be free of government programs

I'm more Libertarian at heart but the realist in me sees there are
certain government programs from which America can't be weaned.. yet

were we allowed to truly segregate the morons, the Libertarian agenda
could actually work, but not in an age of SJWs, Millennials,
LGBWhatsits, etc.., who are virtually addicted to big government

most Republicans these days are actually Libertarians who give a shit
about the well being of morons, so feel compelled to keep moron-helping
government programs in place

I'm just a realist who sees that putting any Libertarian in as a
third-party candidate leads to Democrat administrations

Ṃᴆ

Jun 28, 2021, 10:50:51 PM6/28/21
On 6/19/2021 11:19 AM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> [...]
>>>
>>> I'm not seeing a down side.
>>
>> getting the drugs from American users to give back to 'em
>
> A few thousand lethal doses should handle that.

MAGA!

>>> Spain returns it to the beaners and they use it to buy back
>>> confiscated dope. It has a nice symmetry.
>>
>> there's gotta be a way to get big chunks of that money by just
>> knowing which vehicles to drive off the road or which boats to
>> sink
>
> All of them!

as freshly-licensed 16yr olds, we took everything from dozens of
mailboxes a few days before Christmas and sat by a campfire burning
everything that wasn't cash, but scuba diving down to hundreds of sunken
boats in hopes of finding a cash-packed briefcase ain't that efficient,
and I'm pretty sure Highway Patrol would catch on to a pattern after the
second or third dozenth vehicle was run off the road

Ṃᴆ

Jul 14, 2021, 2:38:22 PM7/14/21
On 6/29/2021 1:53 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Mon, 28 Jun 2021 20:49:42 -0600, ??
> From Henry VI Part 2, Act IV - "The first thing we do, lets kill all
> the Republicans and Democrats."
>
> Close enough.

one-party system's the ideal and actually constitutional, forcing
candidates to run on the issues

eliminate lobbyists and special interest groups on top of that and
you've got the type of Republic the constitution is based on (assuming
term limits are in place for each branch, including the judiciary)

what we've got now leads to a Venezuela/NK/Iran hybrid in less than a decade

Ṃᴆ

Jul 14, 2021, 2:38:33 PM7/14/21
On 6/29/2021 1:53 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> All of them!
>>
>> as freshly-licensed 16yr olds, we took everything from dozens of
>> mailboxes a few days before Christmas and sat by a campfire
>> burning everything that wasn't cash, but scuba diving down to
>> hundreds of sunken boats in hopes of finding a cash-packed
>> briefcase ain't that efficient, and I'm pretty sure Highway Patrol
>> would catch on to a pattern after the second or third dozenth
>> vehicle was run off the road
>
> Well d'oh, you don't check them all. But if you look over the high
> end cars and boats you can be pretty sure of getting a high end
> watch and/or pricey rings. The cheap ones are just sporting
> opportunities.2

done right, a strong enough group could make millions in a few weeks,
and none of it would be involved in any type of investigation

Ṃᴆ

Jul 25, 2021, 5:34:04 PM7/25/21
On 7/16/2021 2:18 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Wed, 14 Jul 2021 12:38:20 -0600, ??
> A multi-candidate one party system would put us where we are now.
> You can't (legally) stop someone eligible from running, so we'd have
> a media pitting the conservative and liberal RepublOcrats. Hell,
> that happens within parties right now. How often have you heard
> your president described as a moderate Dem and Grandpa Munst... erm,
> Sanders as an ultra liberal Dem? The other team as mod or ultra
> conservative? And under a one party system your choice last
> November coulda been Biden or Sanders.

voters would still investigate party lines but that's the key --
"investigate" -- they wouldn't just vote for the 'R' or 'D' next to the
name on the ballot

Ṃᴆ

Jul 25, 2021, 5:34:36 PM7/25/21
On 7/16/2021 2:18 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Wed, 14 Jul 2021 12:38:31 -0600, ??
> Hijack drug runners.

it's the only part of the economy that Biden's stimulating with his
EOs.. the illegal drug industry, its entire distribution network, and
those who don't mind chancing being capped to hijack a few runners

Douglas D. Anderson

Jul 28, 2021, 4:40:28 PM7/28/21
On Mon, 26 Jul 2021 16:26:20 -0400, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>On Sun, 25 Jul 2021 15:34:03 -0600, ??
>You have more faith in the voters than I have. I think most would
>vote for whoever their union/favorite cause recommended. Hell, some
>vote for a candidate because that's who their fav celeb of the moment
>endorsed.

<"Hi. I'm William Devane. In these troubled times I want to return to
the world I used to know. So there's three things I'm going to do-
eat, shit, and take a nap.">

>In Keith E.'s world you'd have to take a simple test before getting a
>ballot. Each candidates name followed by a list of issues, and you
>gotta mark if the guy was pro or con on them. And you gotta answer
>the questions for _all_ candidates, not just the one you want elected.

Douglas D. Anderson

Jul 28, 2021, 4:47:44 PM7/28/21
On Mon, 26 Jul 2021 16:26:20 -0400, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>We need more fatal OD's in this country. Ban ER treatment for
>druggies.

Pass out free fentanyl loaded "narcan inhalers" to the street people
in all the major west coast cities.

Ṃᴆ

Aug 9, 2021, 4:56:35 AM8/9/21
On 7/26/2021 2:26 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> A multi-candidate one party system would put us where we are
>>> now. You can't (legally) stop someone eligible from running, so
>>> we'd have a media pitting the conservative and liberal
>>> RepublOcrats. Hell, that happens within parties right now. How
>>> often have you heard your president described as a moderate Dem
>>> and Grandpa Munst... erm, Sanders as an ultra liberal Dem? The
>>> other team as mod or ultra conservative? And under a one party
>>> system your choice last November coulda been Biden or Sanders.
>>
>> voters would still investigate party lines but that's the key --
>> "investigate" -- they wouldn't just vote for the 'R' or 'D' next to
>> the name on the ballot
>
> You have more faith in the voters than I have. I think most would
> vote for whoever their union/favorite cause recommended. Hell, some
> vote for a candidate because that's who their fav celeb of the
> moment endorsed.
>
> In Keith E.'s world you'd have to take a simple test before getting
> a ballot. Each candidates name followed by a list of issues, and
> you gotta mark if the guy was pro or con on them. And you gotta
> answer the questions for _all_ candidates, not just the one you want
> elected.

maybe the best is just voting on the issues and the candidates with the
most matches get the vote (use an odd number of issues so there's no ties)

Ṃᴆ

Aug 9, 2021, 4:57:08 AM8/9/21
On 7/26/2021 2:26 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> Hijack drug runners.
>>
>> it's the only part of the economy that Biden's stimulating with
>> his EOs.. the illegal drug industry, its entire distribution
>> network, and those who don't mind chancing being capped to hijack a
>> few runners
>
> We need more fatal OD's in this country. Ban ER treatment for
> druggies.

with a mandatory COVID vax for users and dealers

Ṃᴆ

Aug 25, 2021, 1:07:04 AM8/25/21
On 8/9/2021 10:25 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Mon, 9 Aug 2021 02:57:06 -0600, ??
> Infection. Don't leave things to chance.

vax = sterility or death

COVID = 99.7% revovery

Ṃᴆ

Aug 25, 2021, 1:07:22 AM8/25/21
On 8/9/2021 10:25 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Mon, 9 Aug 2021 02:56:34 -0600, ??
> Gonna be a hella fight deciding which issues make the ballot and how
> they're presented. ---------------------------------------------
>
> Check one.
>
> Health Care [ ]Comprehensive plan covering all problems [ ]Medicare
> For All
>
> Immigration [ ]Automatic citizenship for illegals in the country [
> ]Automatic citizenship
>
> --------------------------------------------- Could be a fun
> election.

I could actually see a Libertarian-type picking off the GOP-type simply
because most people want as little government as possible and would vote
the issues accordingly

polls would have to be eliminated altogether or candidates would have to
give their stances on the issues and couldn't backpedal later due to
their lack of alignment with the majority

where they could sway public opinion is in the debates, where they'd be
forced to defend their side of the issues as opposed to digging up audio
tapes of a candidate saying something like, "grab 'em by the pussy"

Ṃᴆ

Sep 17, 2021, 11:43:04 AM9/17/21
On 8/26/2021 3:42 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Tue, 24 Aug 2021 23:07:02 -0600, ??
> Flame thrower = Damn good fun

especially at rap & hip hop concerts or packed Church's Fried Chickens

Ṃᴆ

Sep 17, 2021, 11:44:53 AM9/17/21
On 8/26/2021 3:42 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Tue, 24 Aug 2021 23:07:20 -0600, ??
> I don't have a problem with neutral polls. The questions posed in
> most of them, however, are designed to get the response desired by
> the group paying the bills.

they need to balance the questions' partisanship and throw in an odd
number of neutral questions

> I have no problem with pussy grabbing.

nor does any red-blooded patriot

Douglas D. Anderson

Sep 17, 2021, 3:27:22 PM9/17/21
On Fri, 17 Sep 2021 09:43:02 -0600, ??
That's twice you mentioned Church's Fried Chicken in one day... did
you have a bad experience there recently?

One thing sure to make you forget Church's chicken- the "Long John
Silver All You Can Eat Sunday Challenge". Even Adam Richman wouldn't
have touched that one... literally- the stuff served at Long John
Silver is so greasy you need industrial grade nitrile gloves to safely
handle it, and so much salt masks the taste there could be anything
under that thick batter. I haven't seen a Church's in decades, but
recall their chicken at least looked like chicken, unlike the greased
up blobs of something they call "chicken" at Long John Silver... It
would be fun to sit near the exit door, punch anyone who rings the
bell, and kick their ass out the door.

Come to think of it maybe I should post this to Yelp... on second
thought, probably several thousand people have already.

Ṃᴆ

Sep 17, 2021, 6:36:03 PM9/17/21
always thought the founder was black seeing it's headquartered in
Atlanta, that he died young (53) - I'd assumed by a drive-by shooting -
and that Wiki didn't bother to put up his pic - in step with the reality
that black lives are meaningless - but it turns out George W. Church Sr.
was white, meaning I'm outraged that Wiki didn't put up his pic

Popeye's ended buying them in '89 for $330M - another clue that the
founder was anything _but_ black - and was allowed to keep 92 franchises
with the original name

as for LJS, I've always known they were a grease factory, but there's no
denying the good taste.. and who's to say they don't use sodium citrate,
a baseline electrolyte to keep us hydrated and good for the alkalization
of urine to prevent kidney stones

that said, though ..I hate the Long John Silver's "happy customer" bell

Ṃᴆ

Oct 7, 2021, 12:54:37 AM10/7/21
On 9/23/2021 8:00 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Fri, 17 Sep 2021 09:43:02 -0600, ??
> And shine church churches. Call out, "Here's an afterlife sample!"
> and start frying.

should've used 'em at those BLM/Antifa freeway roadblocks so we could've
watched 'em burn while running frantically into the opposite lanes to be
launched into the air by oncoming traffic

Ṃᴆ

Oct 11, 2021, 4:37:36 AM10/11/21
On 9/25/2021 8:18 AM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Fri, 17 Sep 2021 09:44:51 -0600, ??
> I don't think I've seen a non-partisan poll question.

only ones I can think of would be about infrastructure and tax credits

>>> I have no problem with pussy grabbing.
>>
>> nor does any red-blooded patriot
>
> I have no problem with bloody pussy, either.

gives to wet a lube and almost makes it frictionless unless you switch
to anal

> ObPoll-
>
> The Invisible Killer
>
> Dihydrogen monoxide is colorless, odorless, tasteless, and kills
> uncounted thousands of people every year. Most of these deaths are
> caused by accidental inhalation of DHMO, but the dangers of
> dihydrogen monoxide do not end there. Prolonged exposure to its solid
> form causes severe tissue damage. Symptoms of DHMO ingestion can
> include excessive sweating and urination, and possibly a bloated
> feeling, nausea, vomiting and body electrolyte imbalance. For those
> who have become dependent, DHMO withdrawal means certain death.
>
> Dihydrogen monoxide: -is also known as hydroxyl acid, and is the
> major component of acid rain. -contributes to the "greenhouse
> effect." -may cause severe burns. -contributes to the erosion of our
> natural landscape. -accelerates corrosion and rusting of many
> metals. -may cause electrical failures and decreased effectiveness
> of automobile brakes. -has been found in excised tumors of terminal
> cancer patients.
>
> Contamination Is Reaching Epidemic Proportions!
>
> Quantities of dihydrogen monoxide have been found in almost every
> stream, lake, and reservoir in America today. But the pollution is
> global, and the contaminant has even been found in Antarctic ice.
> DHMO has caused millions of dollars of property damage in the
> midwest, and recently California.
>
> Despite the danger, dihydrogen monoxide is often used: -as an
> industrial solvent and coolant. -in nuclear power plants. -in the
> production of styrofoam. -as a fire retardant. -in many forms of
> cruel animal research. -in the distribution of pesticides. Even after
> washing, produce remains contaminated by this chemical. -as an
> additive in certain "junk-foods" and other food products.
>
> Companies dump waste DHMO into rivers and the ocean, and nothing can
> be done to stop them because this practice is still legal. The
> impact on wildlife is extreme, and we cannot afford to ignore it any
> longer!
>

> The Horror Must Be Stopped!
>
> The American government has refused to ban the production,
> distribution, or use of this damaging chemical due to its
> "importance to the economic health of this nation." In fact, the navy
> and other military organizations are conducting experiments with
> DHMO, and designing multi-billion dollar devices to control and
> utilize it during warfare situations. Hundreds of military research
> facilities receive tons of it through a highly sophisticated
> underground distribution network. Many store large quantities for
> later use.
>

> Question
>
> Should this dangerous substance be banned?

noop.. relegate it's use and sales only to spic, joo, and nig neighborhoods