Funny names for the Penis

Mark Johnson/Lyn Jackson

May 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/8/98

Weepin' weasel.
Trouser serpent.
Ol' silky.
Quick change.
Pocket rocket.
Pie slicer.
Friendliest little ol' penis you'll ever have spit in your face.
Lil' leaky.
Vomitn' vole.
Plunger.
SHEP(Soft, Hard, Exploding, Phew! )

nos...@spamfree.com wrote in article
<355992a2...@nntp.ix.netcom.com>...
> one-eyed wonder worm
> others?

SKATER JOE

May 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/8/98

Blue veined yogurt thrower

Kevin Sinn

May 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/8/98

The 'Heat Seeking Moisture Missile"

nos...@spamfree.com

May 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/8/98

one-eyed wonder worm
others?

J.DOGG

May 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/9/98
-J~DOGG--

NRAILS

May 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/9/98

bald headed mouse
mr goodwrench
meat
tallywhacker
trouser trout
tube of love
rod of love
tube steak
dick

ChairMan

May 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/9/98

Cheap Date

Friend

OH BABY!!

The One With Brains

Fred

" The angle of the dangle depends on the heat of the meat
and the mass of the ass."

Mark Johnson/Lyn Jackson wrote in message
<01bd7a46$6a45ca60$4c30...@marklyn.europa.com>...

Troppigal

May 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/9/98

> nos...@spamfree.com wrote:

>one-eyed wonder worm
>others?

(Your Name), Jr.,anal destroyer, babies arm, Barney, big Jim and the twins, big
John, blue-veined junket pumper, blue-veined throbber, blue vein, bone-her,
Buford the one eyed monster, camshaft, cockle-Doodle-Dick, crankshaft, Dick and
the boys, Dick Johnson, dip stick, Dr. Johnson's tonsil tickler, Frank, granite
edifice, gristle missile, Harry And The Hendersons, hot flesh syringe,
inflation tube, Jacobi and Meyers, Johnson, knight In pink armor, little (your
name here), love pump, love spur, magic wand, meat missile, meat plow, meat
pump, meat thermometer, meat wrench, Mick and the Stones, mizzenmast, Mr. blue
vein, Mr. Happy, Mr. Johnson, Mr. One Eye, Mr. Stinger, Mr. Twister, Mr. Who
Ha, Mr. Zippy, nightcrawler, old Faithful, one-Eyed Fred, one Eyed monster, one
eyed trouser snake, one eyed wonder weasel, one hole friction whistle, organic
tongue depressor, Paul the puking puppet, pink seeking gristle missile, pink
Seeking Moisture Missle, piss pump, pocket rocket, pork bayonet, protein pump,
pumping pole of penile power, purple-helmeted warrior, purple-helmeted yogurt
thrower, Ralph the fur faced chicken, Richard and the twins, Rod, Russell the
one-eyed wonder muscle, sex pistol, single up the middle, skin flute, spike,
stan the man, stanley power drill, stiffy, bald headed champ, the big guy,
fountain of love, head that does all the thinking, joystick, king with the meat
crown, love muscle, love weasel, meat puppet, mighty anaconda of love, pink
oboe, rail splitter, the tap root, third leg, thrill drill, Tobias the cheeky
monkey, tool, trouser snake, trouser trout, tube snake, tube steak, Uncle Joe's
musket, virgin surgeon, Willy The one-eyed wonder weasel, whitesnake, peter,
dick, cock, penis, one eyed baby doll, trouser lizard, dong, schlock, stepper,
goosing, prick, wildly, john thomas, the tiny tangere, wiener, rubber stuffer,
throbbing python of love, pea shooter, the fireman, pork, manhood, third leg,
short arm, tally whacker, a girl's best friend, pee pee, the bishop, percy, one
eyed trouser snake, thing, woody, or my personal favorite: the incredible heat
seeking moisture missile

~~When life hands you lemons,
break out the tequila and salt!~~

J.DOGG

May 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/9/98
-J~DOGG--

Keith Ehrle

May 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/9/98

On 09 May 1998 13:51:04 GMT, trop...@aol.com (Troppigal) wrote:

>> nos...@spamfree.com wrote:
>
>>one-eyed wonder worm
>>others?
>
>(Your Name), Jr.,anal destroyer, babies arm, Barney, big Jim and the twins, big

[snipped outta modesty]

Troppigal, you *do* know how ta get on a guy's good side.

--
Keith E.
Veni, Vidi, Verdi

mba...@cnetech.com

May 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/9/98

>The 'Heat Seeking Moisture Missile"

bologna pony

Béla Ábrányi

May 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/11/98

Troppigal wrote:

> > nos...@spamfree.com wrote:
>
> >one-eyed wonder worm
> >others?
>
> (Your Name), Jr.,anal destroyer, babies arm, Barney, big Jim and the
> twins, big

My favourite is the "wedding tackle", but I wouldn't want to argue with
such an expert. Keep counting! BB.

Charu Gupte

May 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/11/98

In article <3554216...@news.cnetech.com>, mba...@cnetech.com