What else do Palm Beach voters have trouble with?

ERICHUF

Nov 13, 2000, 1:35:41 AM11/13/00
If you don't mind pornographic photos,
this one makes you wonder what other
areas the Palm Beach voters have trouble with.

http://members.aol.com/ebh1234/index.html

Eric

S. I. Boyd

Nov 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/13/00
...the question should be, "how many men in Palm Beach take it in the ass?"

Darmok On The Ocean

Nov 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/13/00
Too easy ... All of them ! That's because all the women of Palm Beach
are carpet munchers, just like NY's newest Senator elect!

On Mon, 13 Nov 2000 07:24:06 -0600, "S. I. Boyd" <sc...@enrisk.com>

Spitfire

Nov 13, 2000, 9:57:34 PM11/13/00
"S. I. Boyd" wrote:

> ...the question should be, "how many men in Palm Beach take it in the ass?"

Count the lawyers....
--
Spitfire
You done yet?

Spitfire

Nov 13, 2000, 10:01:18 PM11/13/00
Darmok On The Ocean wrote:

> On Mon, 13 Nov 2000 07:24:06 -0600, "S. I. Boyd" <sc...@enrisk.com>
> wrote:
>
> >...the question should be, "how many men in Palm Beach take it in the ass?"
>
> Too easy ... All of them ! That's because all the women of Palm Beach
> are carpet munchers, just like NY's newest Senator elect!

Well, we certainly admire the opinion of a turd who chose a handle based
on a really boring Star Trek episode....