Paganism, Normism & Declaration of Heaven on Earth1763

Fereshteh Hemmati

Jun 20, 2004, 3:32:49 AM6/20/04
Please visit http://www.normism.org for details!

110771lrfawg110771
lrfawg110771lrfawg

--This Message Has Been Posted Using A Trial Version Of Message Poster 2003--
Would you like to reach millions of customers for only the cost of bandwidth?
You can post messages like this to thousands of newsgroups with a simple to
use software application called Message Poster 2003. For more details on
this extremely affordable software, visit:
http://www.exibitionsoftware.com

Boltar

Jul 5, 2004, 4:34:39 PM7/5/04
fhemmati...@yahoo.ca (Fereshteh Hemmati) wrote in message news:<127763...@NEWS.my-binaries.com>...

> Please visit http://www.normism.org for details!

Oh well, I guess it was only a matter of time before some religious twat
stumbled upon these groups. Mind you , you have to hand it to someone whos
dumb enough to name his religion Norman. I wonder if religious sartorial
rules include the compulsory wearing of Arran sweaters and bottle lens
glasses with optional dandruff?

As an aside , anyone know of any religious talker servers around?

B2003