Study warns of 'irreversible transition' in ocean currents that could rapidly freeze parts of North America

Job Bautista

Aug 6, 2021, 2:15:54 AM8/6/21
Story's summary:

- If the current system collapses, it would lead to dramatic changes in
worldwide weather patterns.
- If this circulation shuts down, it could bring extreme cold to Europe
and parts of North America.
- "It’s one of those events that should not happen, and we should try
all that we can to reduce greenhouse gas emissions as quickly as possible."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2021/08/05/collapse-atlantic-ocean-currents-could-freeze-north-america-study/5501368001/

--
Job Bautista

An XUL fanatic, and an add-ons developer. I also do some simple
userscripts and bash scripting.

I like Cyndaquil. He's obviously the best Pokemon starter. Every Johto
Pokemon is cool too.

http://rw.rs/~job/