DWCon - Membership Form now online, and new Guests!

Karen Hanna Kruzycka

Nov 2, 2000, 8:18:11 PM11/2/00
We have updated the Membership section of our Web site at
http://www.dwcon.org/membership.php3. It now contains our latest
Membership List, details of how to apply for Convention
membership, and a printable application form.

Since we started to distribute our membership leaflets and pre-
Convention T-shirt order forms two weeks ago, responses have been
flooding in. (We've had a lot of orders to deal with, but we'll be
clearing our backlog in the next week or so.) T-shirts and
Convention spaces are limited, so remember to send your forms in
early to avoid disappointment! The T-shirt form can be found in
the Merchandise section of our site at
http://www.dwcon.org/merchandise.php3.

In addition, we are delighted to announce that five new Guests
will be gracing the Discworld Convention 2002 with their presence.
Firstly, Diane Duane and Peter Morwood have accepted our
invitation once again - they were invaluable additions to the
previous two Conventions. Diane and Peter are both well-respected
authors and together form the Owl Springs Partnership: more
information about them will appear on our Guests page soon.

We've also added a new type of Guest to our star-studded
collection for the Odyssey: Fan Guests. These are people who are
hard-working and well-loved figures in the area of Discworld
Fandom, and we're sure they'll make a great contribution to the
events we have planned. They are, in no particular order:

Elton Murphy of the Collector's Guild
Steven Dean of the (greatly missed) Wizard's Knob magazine
Phil Penney of the Guild of Fans and Disciples

We'll be giving you more information about our programme and how
the Guests will be participating as our plans develop. As ever, if
you have any questions or comments regarding the Convention,
please don't hesitate to contact us via in...@dwcon.org.

Karen/Vodka Vixen
--
* "2002: A Discworld Odyssey" * August 16th-19th, 2002 *
* Web: http://www.dwcon.org/ * Email: in...@dwcon.org *