DWCon - New Year Address

Karen Hanna Kruzycka

Jan 7, 2001, 10:54:17 AM1/7/01
The committee of the Discworld Convention 2002 would like to wish the
Pratchett on-line community a very happy New Year.

We are delighted to announce that we are now able to accept credit
card payments for memberships. Please visit our site at
http://www.dwcon.org/ and follow the links to
'Membership', where the forms are available. You will also be able to
purchase merchandise by credit card by the end of January.

Also, please be sure to check out the 'What's New' section
periodically for updates to our site.

Thanks for your time - and welcome to the new Millennium!

The Committee
--
* "2002: A Discworld Odyssey" * August 16th-19th, 2002 *
* Web: http://www.dwcon.org/ * Email: in...@dwcon.org *