[F] DWCon - Prize Draw Ends Soon!

Discworld Convention 2002

Mar 28, 2001, 6:15:26 PM3/28/01
***Only two days left to win _The Thief of Time_***

Entries in our charity Prize Draw have to be submitted by the end of
31st March. That means there are only two days left for you to grab a
chance of winning one of a host of prizes, including a rare proof copy
of Terry's next novel, due out in May.

It's now rather late for postal entries. But don't worry - since the
Convention can take ticket purchases online, you still have time to
enter the Draw before it's too late. Just visit
http://www.dwcon.org/prize_draw.php3 and fill in the online purchase
form. It couldn't be easier!

While you're at the site, take a look at our newly updated Merchandise
section. You can now buy Convention products - including T-shirts and
videos - online, using our secure payment system at WorldPay. Just go
to http://www.dwcon.org/online_merchandise.php3.

Good luck in the Prize Draw!

Discworld Convention Committee
--
* "2002: A Discworld Odyssey" * August 16th-19th, 2002 *
* Web: http://www.dwcon.org/ * Email: in...@dwcon.org *