Back to the url's

1 view

elfin

May 23, 2001, 4:55:43 PM5/23/01
Sooty as you have never seen him before:
http://www.kama-sooty.co.uk/

enjoy

elfin

Karen

May 24, 2001, 3:12:08 AM5/24/01
In article <atmd9eh843$had$1...@library.lspace.org>, elfin
<el...@lspace.org> writes

>Sooty as you have never seen him before:
>http://www.kama-sooty.co.uk/

good grief I thought that site had been taken off line - last time I
went to refer someone to it, it was producing sad looking 404s. Now it
is back and I am sure it has additional poses.

so Colette: it is back on line now if you are still interested... 0:}

ttfn

--
Karen/hypatia Ka...@lspace.org
** AFP will be 10 years old in 2002 **

Sherilyn

May 24, 2001, 7:23:16 AM5/24/01
In Message-ID <atmdsG4USa...@goodgulf.demon.co.uk>,

Karen <Ka...@lspace.org> wrote:
>In article <atmd9eh843$had$1...@library.lspace.org>, elfin
><el...@lspace.org> writes
>>Sooty as you have never seen him before:
>>http://www.kama-sooty.co.uk/
>
>good grief I thought that site had been taken off line - last time I
>went to refer someone to it, it was producing sad looking 404s. Now it
>is back and I am sure it has additional poses.
>
>so Colette: it is back on line now if you are still interested... 0:}

I thought there was something fishy about that site. Some of the
poses look simulated. Perhaps the webhosts objected to the real hardcore
stuff?
--
http://www.sherilyn.org.uk/

Jan Ingvoldstad

May 24, 2001, 7:50:11 AM5/24/01
On Thu, 24 May 2001 12:23:16 +0100, 6...@sherilyn.org.uk (Sherilyn) said:

> I thought there was something fishy about that site. Some of the
> poses look simulated. Perhaps the webhosts objected to the real hardcore
> stuff?

You need to register to get access to the real stuff.

--
In the beginning was the Bit, and the Bit was Zero. Then Someone
said, Let there be One, and there was One. And Someone blessed them,

elfin

May 24, 2001, 2:14:47 PM5/24/01
"Sherilyn" wrote
> >elfin writes

> >>Sooty as you have never seen him before:
> >>http://www.kama-sooty.co.uk/

> I thought there was something fishy about that site. Some

> of the poses look simulated. Perhaps the webhosts
> objected to the real hardcore stuff?

and I *almost* read that as stimulated.

:-)

elfin