Ullo

Sherilyn

Apr 28, 2001, 11:12:23 AM4/28/01
Since I'm back posting on afp, I thought I'd have a bit of a
gander at the old drum. Empty, innit! Hope you find a good
job, Mike.
--
Correct email address is in reply-to.
Filter on domain name only.

Gid Holyoake

Apr 28, 2001, 11:39:54 AM4/28/01
In article <atmdslrn9el...@pegasus.sherilyn.org.uk>, Sherilyn
generously decided to share with us..

> Since I'm back posting on afp, I thought I'd have a bit of a
> gander at the old drum. Empty, innit!

Not so much empty as differently full I would say..

Gid

--
The Most Noble and Exalted Peculiar , Harem Master to Veiled Concubines
Guardian of the Sacred !!!!!'s , Defender of the Temple of AFPdoration

Tom Saul

Apr 29, 2001, 5:09:06 PM4/29/01
dave o'brien <oda...@diaspoir.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> On Sat, 28 Apr 2001 16:39:54 +0100, G...@brynamman.org.uk (Gid
> Holyoake) wrote:
<snip>

> >Not so much empty as differently full I would say..
>

> No, no, it's just resting. Tired and shagged out after a long squawk.

*splork*
I'll be expecting a new keyboard and monitor from you shortly, then. ;-)

BTW, are MP fines applicable here?

Tom.

Suzi

Apr 30, 2001, 3:58:54 AM4/30/01
Tom Saul <lott...@tsaul.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

> dave o'brien <oda...@diaspoir.demon.co.uk> wrote:
[Snip]

> > No, no, it's just resting. Tired and shagged out after a long
squawk.

> *splork*
> I'll be expecting a new keyboard and monitor from you shortly, then.
;-)

> BTW, are MP fines applicable here?

I would hope not... after all, this isn't AFP you know ;-)

Suzi

Sherilyn

Apr 30, 2001, 3:03:10 PM4/30/01
In Message-ID <atmdk99netc874c1qsd...@4ax.com>,

dave o'brien <oda...@diaspoir.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>On Sat, 28 Apr 2001 16:39:54 +0100, G...@brynamman.org.uk (Gid
>Holyoake) wrote:
>
>>In article <atmdslrn9el...@pegasus.sherilyn.org.uk>, Sherilyn
>>generously decided to share with us..
>>
>>> Since I'm back posting on afp, I thought I'd have a bit of a
>>> gander at the old drum. Empty, innit!
>>
>>Not so much empty as differently full I would say..
>
>No, no, it's just resting. Tired and shagged out after a long squawk.

Newsgroup, own modbot, all mod cons, situated in a desirable
suburb of the fashionable alt district. Vacant possession.
Anybody want to do a share? I wonder what the council tax is
like around here.