[OT] IT jobs in Swansea

Suzi

Jul 4, 2001, 4:23:46 AM7/4/01
I thought this may be of interest to a few people in here (as I know
that a fair number of us in here are IT types <g>)... apparently EDS in
Swansea are looking for about 50 IT people - I have no idea what skill
sets they're looking for, but for anyone wanting to move it may be worth
giving them a shout to see what they have on offer.

Suzi
(apologies if you already saw this in a.f.p.b... I've got to get my
friends across to Wales somehow, now, haven't I)