[F] London Meet, May 19th

1 view

Karen Hanna Kruzycka

Apr 28, 2001, 4:29:21 PM4/28/01
Hi folks,

This is by way of advanced warning that a London meet will be held on
the 19th of May, to celebrate two joyous occasions: 1) the birthday of
the fabulous Jenny 'Melusine' Delaney, and 2) to welcome the gorgeous
Joann 'Joann Dominik' Dominik, sometime AFPer and (rare) Clueful
Merkin, to the UK as she is visiting our fair land. (I have to figure
out a way to prevent her from returning - get her hooked on Hollyoaks
or something. Hmm, maybe not.)

Anyway, this meet will be convened at around 18:00 in The Green Man,
Great Portland Street. I will attempt to secure the basement for our
use, thereby making this a sprog-friendly meet, so watch this space
for more information, including directions etc. (Basically: fall out
of GPS tube station, and into the pub. Even I can manage that without
getting lost.)

Arwen says she's going to bring me those lovely Dutch sweeties which I
can't spell - if anyone comes up with suggestions for interesting US
goodies for The Lovely Joann to bring over, we can whinge at her til
she agrees. Also huge, lavishly expensive gifts must of course be
bestowed upon the sublime Melusine. Or a pint. Whichever.

More soon...

Karen/Vodka Vixen
--
* "2002: A Discworld Odyssey" * August 16th-19th, 2002 *
* Web: http://www.dwcon.org/ * Email: in...@dwcon.org *

Colm Buckley

Apr 30, 2001, 8:40:58 AM4/30/01
> == Karen Hanna Kruzycka <vi...@lspace.org>

> I have to figure out a way to prevent her from returning - get her
> hooked on Hollyoaks or something. Hmm, maybe not.

Far, far better than having her hooked on Holyoakes. A worse fate I
can *not* imagine...

Colm

--
Colm Buckley @ NewWorld Commerce +353 87 2469146 : T
16/20 South Cumberland Street co...@tuatha.org : E

Suzi

Apr 30, 2001, 10:48:12 AM4/30/01
Colm Buckley <co...@tuatha.org> wrote in message

> > == Karen Hanna Kruzycka <vi...@lspace.org>
>
> > I have to figure out a way to prevent her from returning - get her
> > hooked on Hollyoaks or something. Hmm, maybe not.
>
> Far, far better than having her hooked on Holyoakes. A worse fate I
> can *not* imagine...

:-P

/me wonders if Colm will be at CCDE this year <mwahahahahaha>

'sides which - I'll scratch anyones eyes out who decides to get hooked
on my other half.... he's minallmineallmine

Suzi