Let's add new members to the LOSS

Daniel Aguiar

Oct 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/10/96

Dear sires:

I have an idea of adding Nikhedonia and the Empire of Identidem de
Lati to the League of Secessionist States. They're two engaged
micronations, and they deserve a greater recognizement in the
intermicronational word.

Please send/post answers and comments.

Thank you,
Daniel Aguiar

Daniel Aguiar

Oct 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/11/96

Current Report II

Talossa YES
Sandaria NOT MANIFESTED
Ries.-Ellermark YES - new!
Porto Claro YES
Union Ruritarian YES

Majority: Three votes in 5

Let's wait Sandaria until this sunday (13/10)
and then we'll publish the final report.

Daniel Aguiar,
General Secretary of LOSS

P.S. There are new proposals, as Estates of Malagis,
Athelon, Ponderosa...
I'm trying to contact the new Port Colice.

Daniel Aguiar

Oct 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/11/96

Current Report:

Talossa YES
Sandaria NOT MANIFESTED

Ries.-Ellermark NOT MANIFESTED

Porto Claro YES
Union Ruritarian YES

Majority: Three votes in 5

Let's wait Sandaria and KRE until this sunday (13/10)

Ben Madison

Oct 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/14/96

Re: the addition of Nikhedonia and Identidem de Lati to the LOSS:

The Kingdom of Talossa hereby votes "YES" on both applications.

R. Ben Madison
Ambassador

Ray Dobson

Oct 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/18/96

agu...@ccard.com.br (Daniel Aguiar) wrote:

>Dear sires:

>Thank you,
>Daniel Aguiar

I'm sorry but I cannot agree to add Nikhedonia or the Empire of
Identidem de Lati to the League. I ask.."What have they done for the
Working Man (or Woman)?

Daniel Aguiar

Oct 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/19/96

r.do...@netaccess.co.nz (Ray Dobson) wrote:
>I'm sorry but I cannot agree to add Nikhedonia or the Empire of
>Identidem de Lati to the League. I ask.."What have they done for the
>Working Man (or Woman)?

WHO ARE YOU?!!

Jason Richard Buckner

Oct 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/20/96

In article <548ve1$8...@granny.mac.co.nz>, r.do...@netaccess.co.nz (Ray Dobson) writes:

> agu...@ccard.com.br (Daniel Aguiar) wrote:
> I'm sorry but I cannot agree to add Nikhedonia or the Empire of
> Identidem de Lati to the League. I ask.."What have they done for the
> Working Man (or Woman)?

...and so, the plight of the entire nation for some simbilance of
recognition is casually swept away.
Oh well,
-Jason
:)

ps- The words to that horriable 80's song won't stop replaying themselves in
my head: "What have you done for me lately? Do-do-do-doie-ya!"
--
/\
/ \