If The Dude Who Dodged Security At Hartsfield were Muslim (or Black...)

dieter

Nov 27, 2001, 11:17:00 PM11/27/01
Would we be hearing all this sympathy for him? He needs to get the book
thrown at him. He knew better, he is a grown ass man!
A lot of people were greatly inconvenienced, and possibly lost a lot of
money due to his actions.

Some people need to wake up and stop setting a double standard.
http://www.cnn.com/2001/LAW/11/27/atlanta.airtran.ap/index.html

Mark

Nov 27, 2001, 11:52:30 PM11/27/01
Yeah, I agree. It was pretty stupid. It is
also inappropriate that he didn't get charged.
If he were Mid-east decent, he would have been
lucky to have avoided gun fire from the national
guard. Lately I've been flying, and I got
confrounted by 4 national guardsmen because
I forgot a bottle in the X-ray machine. Kinda
got my heart pounding hard though when they said
STOP RIGHT THERE!

That guy is getting sued though, that is quite a lot
of pressure. Even a 1% settlement could bankrupt
him. And if the other airlines got together and filed
a class-action lawsuit against him, he would be in
a world of hurt.

Mark

Chris Bordeman

Nov 28, 2001, 1:53:03 AM11/28/01
Sounds like it was the dumbass who was 'irresponsible.'

He didn't know he caused so much trouble??

Chris

"dieter" <die...@nospam.net> wrote in message

ast

Nov 28, 2001, 10:38:07 PM11/28/01
Mark wrote:
<snip>

> That guy is getting sued though, that is quite a lot
> of pressure. Even a 1% settlement could bankrupt
> him. And if the other airlines got together and filed
> a class-action lawsuit against him, he would be in
> a world of hurt.
>
> Mark

A perfect plan - sue somebody for your own overreaction.
OH NO!! A guy is out in public without being X-Rayed!!