Memories of collar No. P4D226

Kermy ôżô

Jun 3, 2003, 1:24:56 AM6/3/03
On Sun, 01 Jun 2003 10:01:55 GMT, chr64585
<chr6...@nospam.invalid.com> wrote:

>Hi. My name is Christine Strutinski. I live with my boyfriend Bill at 889 Mabel Lake
>Road, Enderby, British Columbia V0E 1V4. My home telephone number is 250-838-0039
>and my work number is 604-576-9603. The phone number of my sister Lisa Strutinski is
>604-574-4819, but she's still in high school and only 17.

You liars, I phoned those numbers and they just want me to pay money.

I run a clinic for people like you and all the Animals are stuffed
just to make you feel worse.

My clinic can cure you of your wierdness by euthanasia, a simple
effective treatment which is completed in just a few minutes.

Do the world a favour and book yourself in today, the world will thank
you for it.

Mayor Quimby

Perverted Mayor of Springfield

This email address is a disposable one, Any email sent to it
will be recieved by me until such time as it fills with spam
where upon I will change it for another disposable address.

Munchkin

Jun 3, 2003, 4:43:32 PM6/3/03

"Kermy ôżô" <3jvw...@dea.spamcon.org> wrote in message

> On Sun, 01 Jun 2003 10:01:55 GMT, chr64585
> <chr6...@nospam.invalid.com> wrote:
>
> >Hi. My name is Christine Strutinski. I live with my boyfriend Bill at 889
Mabel Lake
> >Road, Enderby, British Columbia V0E 1V4. My home telephone number is
250-838-0039
> >and my work number is 604-576-9603. The phone number of my sister Lisa
Strutinski is
> >604-574-4819, but she's still in high school and only 17.
> >
> You liars, I phoned those numbers and they just want me to pay money.
>
> I run a clinic for people like you and all the Animals are stuffed
> just to make you feel worse.
>
> My clinic can cure you of your wierdness by euthanasia, a simple
> effective treatment which is completed in just a few minutes.
>
> Do the world a favour and book yourself in today, the world will thank
> you for it.
>
> Mayor Quimby
>
> Perverted Mayor of Springfield
___________________________________

Dear Mayor Quimby,
May I book an appointment for thursday
week? cos that's my only day off from the
bicycle repair centre in Michigan(nowhere near France). I live on my own and
I tend to cry a lot except
when it's raining a lot. I think if I get a damn good stuffing that I may
become less confused and be able to
sing again in Bb. I was rogered when I was a young woman and this has turned
my life around because
now I am a man I feel like a nobody - even a somebody who has a nobody.
Hello.