Before all the conspiracy nuts post here is my theory..... SLEEPER AGENTS

J D Leister

Sep 13, 2001, 12:24:47 AM9/13/01
Ok well before all the nuts post their theory here
is one of my own.

Perhaps they had sleeper agents, people that could
have been there for years and years posing as normal
people. They could well have been someone's neighbour
or friend or work colleague.

The catch being that when they were needed they would
act on whatever instructions they were given.

Chris Mayer

Sep 13, 2001, 12:30:50 AM9/13/01

"J D Leister" <joh...@senet.com.au> wrote in message

Gee John, that is nearly as brilliant as your amazing prediction there would
be an election late in the year. Most people would find your "theory" just a
common sense thought. You are special though, I don't know why I keep
forgetting that.

paul boschen

Sep 13, 2001, 12:49:23 AM9/13/01
You mean all the nuts that don't bare your name?

Paul.

J D Leister <joh...@senet.com.au> wrote in message

Romper Stomper

Sep 13, 2001, 12:57:17 AM9/13/01
I think an understanding of who and why would be more valuable than how.

Having decided to commit such despicable acts, there's no limit to the
number of ways it might be accomplished. Sleepers, Snorers, whatever!

Who wanted to commit such crimes against innocents so badly that they were
prepared to kill themselves in the perpetration thereof and whose only
legacy could ever be the scorn and hatred of civilised people for all time?

J D Leister <joh...@senet.com.au> wrote in message

Ian Galbraith

Sep 13, 2001, 3:51:10 AM9/13/01
On Thu, 13 Sep 2001 13:54:47 +0930, J D Leister wrote:

:Ok well before all the nuts post their theory here

Um they've already established that the terrorists came in through
Canada. And again with the continual cross posts.

--
Ian Galbraith
Email: igalb...@ozonline.com.au ICQ#: 7849631

"I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination
is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination
encircles the world." - Albert Einstein

THE TRUTH

Sep 13, 2001, 7:04:15 AM9/13/01
Congratulations you have labeled yourself already..........You look like the
first nut case with your theory