Terrorism. Why do it?

J D Leister

Sep 17, 2001, 12:55:11 AM9/17/01
Terrorism is the ultimate cowardly act. So why do
people that do it feel it is justified. What was
the point these people were trying to make by their
act of blowing the World Trade Centre?

Yup

Sep 17, 2001, 1:12:12 AM9/17/01
On Mon, 17 Sep 2001 14:25:11 +0930, J D Leister <joh...@senet.com.au>
wrote:

Their brains don't work like normal people.
These types of people are loners and get sucked into cults and then to
feel like they are apart of something are willing to do what ever for
their idols.

It's all to do with brainwashing.

Gregory Toomey

Sep 17, 2001, 1:22:28 AM9/17/01
"Yup" <Y...@NOSPAM.com> wrote in message

> Their brains don't work like normal people.
> These types of people are loners and get sucked into cults and then to
> feel like they are apart of something are willing to do what ever for
> their idols.
>
> It's all to do with brainwashing.

That's the definition of ANY religion.

gtoomey

ferret

Sep 17, 2001, 2:18:28 AM9/17/01
Its a living ?

"J D Leister" <joh...@senet.com.au> wrote in message

trash

Sep 17, 2001, 3:30:29 AM9/17/01

It seems pretty simple to me.
The numbers game

If you're in a war and you know you can kill 1000 of the enemy for your own
cause. The ultimate selfless selfish act ?

Sacrifise one pawn for half the board.
Cowardly sure, but it has been effective and devistating.

It's just another style of warfare. You remember the Americans in
the war of independance... they were cowards and hid behind rocks
and trees, guerilla warfare. The Brits didn't stand a chance.

Rules of war ? What rules ?

trash0 @ cannabismail . com

he...@mbox.com.au
Australia's #1 spam company

trash

Sep 17, 2001, 3:32:30 AM9/17/01
On Mon, 17 Sep 2001 15:22:28 +1000, "Gregory Toomey" <nob...@nowhere.com> wrote:

>> It's all to do with brainwashing.
>>

>That's the definition of ANY religion.

The opiate of the masses.

JiZZiuM

Sep 17, 2001, 4:04:40 AM9/17/01
Don't they get to live in Paradise for Eternity with 72 Virgin Wives?

My Question is that if 1 million Afghanis committed hurry curry against USA
(god forbid) where the hell are they gonna find 72million Virgin Wives in
Paradise

Mans that gonna be one big backorder!!

"J D Leister" <joh...@senet.com.au> wrote in message

Daniel Burdie

Sep 17, 2001, 8:39:38 AM9/17/01
trash <trash0@hotmail..com> wrote in message

> On Mon, 17 Sep 2001 15:22:28 +1000, "Gregory Toomey" <nob...@nowhere.com>
wrote:

> >> It's all to do with brainwashing.
> >>

> >That's the definition of ANY religion.
>
> The opiate of the masses.

Television: drug of a nation. (Breeding ignorance, and emitting radiation.)

Fred Kroft

Sep 17, 2001, 10:59:33 PM9/17/01
In article <3BA5822F...@senet.com.au>, "J D Leister"
<joh...@senet.com.au> wrote:

it's very simple. we hurt them, so they hurt us.
a built in behavioural mechanism that everybody has.

-f