Oh to live in a multiculturalist society....

1 view

John D Leister

Aug 9, 2001, 11:18:23 PM8/9/01
Oh the joys of this vision that is MC...... :-)

When everything is supposed to be rosy and we
all get along :-)

So I take it that ti's part of middle eastern
culture to bail up the nearest woman of another
race and rape or assault them.

Now would this be allowed if we went to their country
and did the same thing?

I think not. I thing pretty much we would be hauled
before the authorities and dealt with, presumably in
the most direct manner possible.

And why won't the media and the Police name the race
involved, and instead they are all acting very coy
about the whole thing and not giving out any details
apart from the fact the suspects are of "middle eastern
appearance?"

I mean that could mean a multitude of things.

Musthave Abeer

Aug 10, 2001, 6:22:28 AM8/10/01
Peter Ryan has always wanted to feel at home.

The halls of justice filled with academics, the streets ruled by
gangs, just like home.

Prisoner of Mother England, once more.

--

Musthave Abeer
Resistance is futile

Aaron T

Aug 12, 2001, 9:47:20 AM8/12/01

"John D Leister" <joh...@senet.com.au> wrote in message

> Oh the joys of this vision that is MC...... :-)
>
> When everything is supposed to be rosy and we
> all get along :-)
>
> So I take it that ti's part of middle eastern
> culture to bail up the nearest woman of another
> race and rape or assault them.
>
> Now would this be allowed if we went to their country
> and did the same thing?
>
> I think not. I thing pretty much we would be hauled
> before the authorities and dealt with, presumably in
> the most direct manner possible.

Wouldn't that be a reason for coming to Australia? The laws here are pretty
lacking for protection of victims versus protection of criminals. Just look
at the little-punk population now adays.. I'm dreadign the next 20 years or
so until someone realises that caning IS a good thing and shooting criminals
IS cost effective...