Did Satan Time Travel?

John D Leister

Jul 31, 2001, 10:23:16 AM7/31/01
Here is a biblical hypothetical.

OK here is the hypothetical.

God is seen in the Bible as all knowing, and all
powerful. But he had Angels which were his servants
who were lesser beings but endowed with supernatural
powers.

But did he give some powers like time travel?

I draw my example from the book of Job chapter 1
verse 6-7. In these two verses God asks Satan
where he has been and he replies that he has been
to and fro in the Earth and up and down in it.

Depending on which versions you read these verses
couldn't it be argued that he used time travel and
while Satan isn't all knowing he was able to view
past and present?

woz

Aug 2, 2001, 8:44:01 PM8/2/01
John D Leister <joh...@senet.com.au> wrote in message news:<3B66BF54...@senet.com.au>...

John,

You will rarely get any decent Bible discussion on these matters
because the folk here are either "know-it-alls" and consider such
knowns to be trivial or they are anti_christ or they are .....

7Jesus said to him, &#8220;It is written again, &#8216;You shall not
tempt the Lord your God.&#8217; &#8221; 8Again, the devil took Him up
on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of
the world and their glory. 9And he said to Him, &#8220;All these
things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me.&#8221;
10Then Jesus said to him, &#8220;Away with you, Satan! For it is
written, &#8216;You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you
shall serve.&#8217; &#8221; 11Then the devil left Him, and behold,
angels came and ministered to Him.

Time is non existent ex the-physical-realm. Too many people make the
mistake of trying to bring physical and spiritual into oneness without
first contemplting the multifarious aspects of relativity. For who can
deny a day is like a thousand years and a thousand years a day?

Your very life's breath comes from "The" eternal existent one - until
you can get your head round that concept - it's an uphill struggle
with flesh.

"watch"

always
woz