5 years of college, 176 semester units, a BA and an MBA

Ken

Dec 26, 2011, 11:31:36 AM12/26/11
With classes in biology, zoology, physics, chemistry, oceanography and
psychology, (plus many others) NEVER ONCE did any teacher or professor
EVER just say: "Goditit" as an answer to any question or an
explaination of any theory or statement.

Now why was that?

Devils Advocaat

Dec 26, 2011, 12:21:49 PM12/26/11
Because "goddidit" is an evasion not and explanation?

Paul David Wright

Dec 26, 2011, 1:03:33 PM12/26/11
Ken <flak...@aol.com> wrote in news:3157a556-70f8-40a9-8438-
5e616b...@t8g2000yqg.googlegroups.com:
They were honest.

--
PDW

Check out my blog:
http://corneliusaddaptionproject.blogspot.com/
And my books:
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/pdwright42

raven1

Dec 26, 2011, 2:31:29 PM12/26/11
On Mon, 26 Dec 2011 08:31:36 -0800 (PST), Ken <flak...@aol.com>
wrote:
They are not part of the Evil Atheist Conspiracy, which does not
exist.

Ken

Dec 26, 2011, 2:44:21 PM12/26/11
On Dec 26, 11:31 am, raven1 <quoththera...@nevermore.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Dec 2011 08:31:36 -0800 (PST), Ken <flakey...@aol.com>
> wrote:
>
> >With classes in biology, zoology, physics, chemistry, oceanography and
> >psychology, (plus many others) NEVER ONCE did any teacher or professor
> >EVER just say: "Goditit" as an answer to any question or an
> >explaination of any theory or statement.
>
> >Now why was that?
>
> They are not part of the Evil Atheist Conspiracy, which does not
> exist.

I have it on good authority that just as much evidence exists for an
Evil Atheist Conspirary as exists for any Gods....
which is exactly---->Zero

Loirbaj

Dec 26, 2011, 4:04:19 PM12/26/11
GOD DID IT - Fine tuning constant
It's one of the greatest damn mysteries
of physics: a magic number that comes
to us with no understanding by man. You
might say the "hand of God" wrote that
number, and "we don't know how He
pushed his pencil. -- Dr.Feynmann

Ken

Dec 26, 2011, 4:37:44 PM12/26/11
Zilch, Zip, Nada, Nothing

bpuharic

Dec 27, 2011, 9:52:58 AM12/27/11
feynmann, of course, was an atheist.

John Baker

Dec 27, 2011, 10:21:43 AM12/27/11
And it goes without saying that liarboi is quote mining - again.

Christopher A. Lee

Dec 27, 2011, 12:19:22 PM12/27/11
On Tue, 27 Dec 2011 09:52:58 -0500, bpuharic <wf...@comcast.net> wrote:

And which has to be understood in the context of...

God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain
those things that you do not understand. Now, when you finally
discover how something works, you get some laws which you're taking
away from God; you don't need him anymore. But you need him for the
other mysteries. So therefore you leave him to create the universe
because we haven't figured that out yet; you need him for
understanding those things which you don't believe the laws will
explain, such as consciousness, or why you only live to a certain
length of time — life and death — stuff like that. God is always
associated with those things that you do not understand. Therefore I
don't think that the laws can be considered to be like God because
they have been figured out.

But the amoral, sociopathic Liars For God cherry pick it and pretend
that it was his actual position, printing it in their lists of
dishonestly mined quotes.

Which they then make money from by selling to the ignorant, gullible
and all too often stupid fundamentalist rank and file.

Who in turn make themselves look even more stupid and dishonest for
repeating them.

The best known example of this misrepresentation is Darwin - it was
his style to pose possible objections and then answer them.

But the liars cherry pick the objection and pretend the answer wasn't
even there.

Dan Wood did just this a year or so back to Steven Hawking, making it
look as if he really believed in fine tuning as well even though the
very next few sentences showed what was wrong with it.

Einstein's out of context quote about science needing religion and
vice versa is another example - he had just explained what he meant by
"God", the impersonal underlying nature of the universe, and
religion, the awe he felt for its wonders.

But the Liars For God leave that bit out because they know the average
stupid fundie will see it as their kind of god and their kind of
religion.

Christopher A. Lee

Dec 27, 2011, 12:30:18 PM12/27/11
On Tue, 27 Dec 2011 10:21:43 -0500, John Baker <nu...@bizniz.net>
wrote:
Once the lies of the quote miners have been pointed out to them, they
are just as dishonest as David Barton or whoever did the original
cherry-picking when they repeat them again.

Incidentally Barton was vice chairman of the Texas Republican Party,
showing just how low they have sunk.

Even if it's one they hadn't used before because they know the source
is completely untrustworthy so they should have the honesty to check
them before repeating them,

But it's LiarJob so you can't expect any intelligence or honesty out
of him.

Ken

Dec 28, 2011, 11:43:54 AM12/28/11
> Zilch, Zip, Nada, Nothing- Hide quoted text -

Has LiarBoi EVER had a college level class in anything

John Baker

Dec 28, 2011, 1:13:50 PM12/28/11
On Wed, 28 Dec 2011 08:43:54 -0800 (PST), Ken <flak...@aol.com>
wrote:
PhD in prevarication from the University of Mendacity.

Free Lunch

Dec 28, 2011, 1:21:34 PM12/28/11
On Wed, 28 Dec 2011 13:13:50 -0500, John Baker <nu...@bizniz.net> wrote
in alt.talk.creationism:
Another Bible College? Do they never end?

Devils Advocaat

Dec 28, 2011, 1:30:52 PM12/28/11
On Dec 28, 6:21 pm, Free Lunch <lu...@nofreelunch.us> wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Dec 2011 13:13:50 -0500, John Baker <nu...@bizniz.net> wrote
> in alt.talk.creationism:
>

> >On Wed, 28 Dec 2011 08:43:54 -0800 (PST), Ken <flakey...@aol.com>
> >wrote:

> >>Has LiarBoi EVER had a college level class in anything
>
> >PhD in prevarication from the University of Mendacity.
>
> Another Bible College? Do they never end?

Ah, burble collages, I remember making them as a very young child at
school.

ken

Dec 28, 2011, 2:03:53 PM12/28/11
On Dec 28, 10:21 am, Free Lunch <lu...@nofreelunch.us> wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Dec 2011 13:13:50 -0500, John Baker <nu...@bizniz.net> wrote
> in alt.talk.creationism:
>

> >On Wed, 28 Dec 2011 08:43:54 -0800 (PST), Ken <flakey...@aol.com>
> >wrote:

> >>Has LiarBoi EVER had a college level class in anything
>
> >PhD in prevarication from the University of Mendacity.
>
> Another Bible College? Do they never end?

Bible College, the first step to a life long career as a burger fliper

Loirbaj

Dec 28, 2011, 2:26:33 PM12/28/11
GOD DID IT - Fine tuning constant
It's one of the greatest damn mysteries
of physics: a magic number that comes
to us with no understanding by man. You
might say the "hand of God" wrote that
number, and "we don't know how He
pushed his pencil. -- Dr.Feynmann

Xpher A Virgil Muttlestein Tunnel said,
feynmann, of course, was an atheist.

BroilJAB reflected,
Yessss, he WAS...at one time.

Florian Kutscherauer

Dec 28, 2011, 3:23:18 PM12/28/11
Free Lunch wrote:
> John Baker:
>> Ken wrote:

You said it yourself: /explanations/, not /excuses/.

>>> Has LiarBoi EVER had a college level class in anything
>>
>> PhD in prevarication from the University of Mendacity.
>
> Another Bible College? Do they never end?

Where else did you think one could learn to lie like that? Did you think
that was congenital?

--
A scientist to his student:
--
Ceterum censeo Creationismum esse delendam.

Colanth

Dec 28, 2011, 11:36:11 PM12/28/11
On Wed, 28 Dec 2011 11:03:53 -0800 (PST), ken <flak...@att.net>
wrote:
Or con man.
--
"I don't believe in personal immortality; the only way I expect to
have some version of such a thing is through my books." - Isaac Asimov

ken

Dec 29, 2011, 10:41:18 AM12/29/11
On Dec 28, 8:36 pm, Colanth <cola...@pern.invalid> wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Dec 2011 11:03:53 -0800 (PST), ken <flakey...@att.net>
> have some version of such a thing is through my books." - Isaac Asimov- Hide quoted text -

One wonder's if there exists a televangelist college that combine the
worst elements of religious brainwashing with the art of charlatanism?

Colanth

Dec 29, 2011, 12:32:49 PM12/29/11
On Thu, 29 Dec 2011 07:41:18 -0800 (PST), ken <flak...@att.net>
wrote:

>One wonder's if there exists a televangelist college that combine the
>worst elements of religious brainwashing with the art of charlatanism?

Any Bible college will do that.
--
"I heard somebody say, 'Where's Nelson Mandela?' Well, Mandela's dead.
Because Saddam killed all the Mandelas." - George W. Bush

harry k

Dec 29, 2011, 12:51:08 PM12/29/11
well...because...umm...Got it! Because it is self evident and goes
without saying! Can I join the cretinist cult now?

Harry K

Zacharias Mulletstein

Dec 30, 2011, 1:47:43 AM12/30/11

You're from the BA too? What is MBA?

--
I am a Fundamentalist Christian Pentecostal Warrior for the One lamb virgin,
Jesus Christ.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Colanth

Dec 30, 2011, 8:19:24 AM12/30/11
Sorry, but that's more than 3 words in a row. You'll have to kill
some more brain cells.
--
"Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is
answers that may never be questioned." - Unknown

Colanth

Dec 30, 2011, 8:20:32 AM12/30/11
On Thu, 29 Dec 2011 23:03:48 -0800 (PST), RedDog
<reddo...@budweiser.com> wrote:

>On Dec 26, 4:31 pm, Ken <flakey...@aol.com> wrote:
>> With classes in biology, zoology, physics, chemistry, oceanography and
>> psychology, (plus many others) NEVER ONCE did any teacher or professor
>> EVER just say: "Goditit" as an answer to any question or an
>> explaination of any theory or statement.
>>
>> Now why was that?
>
>I've been idiotic enough to earn two BS degrees, three MS degrees, and
>a PhD, all in scientific disciplines (MBA??? Ugh!!!), and I can tell
>you that the "teacher's or professor's" opinions on religion don't
>really count for squat. Besides, you don't need any sort of college
>degree to know that "GodDidIt" isn't an explanation for anything. All
>you need for that is kindergarten logic and at least half a brain.

Which is why they believe it. Daycare logic and 1/4 of a brain.
--
A good slogan can stop thought for fifty years. A great slogan can
stop it forever.

ken

Dec 30, 2011, 10:52:01 AM12/30/11
On Dec 30, 5:20 am, Colanth <cola...@pern.invalid> wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Dec 2011 23:03:48 -0800 (PST), RedDog

Do you think it's time that we should reveal to Red Dawg all those
Nobel Prizes we have collected over the years?

Colanth

Dec 30, 2011, 4:12:18 PM12/30/11
On Fri, 30 Dec 2011 07:52:01 -0800 (PST), ken <flak...@att.net>
wrote:
Nah. That would be bragging.

ken

Dec 30, 2011, 5:13:43 PM12/30/11
On Dec 30, 1:12 pm, Colanth <cola...@pern.invalid> wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Dec 2011 07:52:01 -0800 (PST), ken <flakey...@att.net>
> wrote:

> >Do you think it's time that we should reveal to Red Dawg all those
> >Nobel Prizes we have collected over the years?
>
> Nah.  That would be bragging.
> --
> "I heard somebody say, 'Where's Nelson Mandela?' Well, Mandela's dead.
> Because Saddam killed all the Mandelas." - George W. Bush

Yeah. I suppose so...
Good thing I had them all melted down and made into a golden
calf..something that's actually useful