Why the Atheist FEARS Jesus

Loirbaj

Jul 12, 2011, 5:12:09 PM7/12/11
Every waking moment and probably most sleeping
ones wracked with nightmares plague the deviant
atheist: a sure and certain knowledge of that fast
approaching and eternal Lake of Fire awaiting them.

Conan the bacterium

Jul 12, 2011, 5:25:23 PM7/12/11

<>

Actually, looking past the purple prose, that's
not a bad evocation of what being raised as
an evangelical Christian did to me when I was
young.

Thankfully, I outgrew that. AND, I now know
there's no Big Scary Thing under my bed, either.

Bit I do feel sad for those who never escaped.

conan

R Brown

Jul 12, 2011, 6:57:53 PM7/12/11

"Loirbaj" <Rhod...@wmconnect.com> wrote in message
Is that what's going through your head? Wow, you are fucked up, aren't you?
That's why I say...
"When you're talking with a creationist, it's not the heat, it's the
stupidity." - R.Brown

Buddythunder

Jul 12, 2011, 7:58:22 PM7/12/11

Some people just need this kind of crazy fantasy to function. If it
helps you to imagine people free of superstition this way, then fill
yer boots ya daffy bastard!

Smiler

Jul 12, 2011, 8:43:40 PM7/12/11
On Tue, 12 Jul 2011 14:12:09 -0700, Loirbaj wrote:

Every waking moment and probably most sleeping ones wracked with

nightmares plague the deviant Loirjab: a sure and certain knowledge of
that fast approaching and eternal Lake of Whiskey awaiting him.

--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

Tronscend

Jul 12, 2011, 11:53:22 PM7/12/11

"Loirbaj" <Rhod...@wmconnect.com> skrev i melding

I'll so laugh when the Aasgaardsreia tears him away ...

Mark Evans

Jul 12, 2011, 11:51:19 PM7/12/11
On Jul 12, 2:12 pm, Loirbaj <Rhodi...@wmconnect.com> wrote:

Actually athiests have no reason to fear Jesus. Now, if someone
accepts the myth of death, entombment and eventual rising fromthe dead
and starting a ceremony involving blood-drinking with his followers
there might be reson to fear Jesus. But some garlic flowers will keep
him away.

Mark Evans

Yap

Jul 13, 2011, 12:17:29 AM7/13/11

In the atheist world, there is no such a concept as a eternal lake of
fire.
Unless, you can show the lake.....a lake full of fire means it is full
of kerosene ?
Why would your sky daddy provide this lake of oil to human ?
We are short of fuel, you know not?

Devils Advocaat

Jul 13, 2011, 12:45:41 AM7/13/11

You have a very strange idea of what scares atheists.

Devils Advocaat

Jul 13, 2011, 12:44:50 AM7/13/11

You forgot the flesh eating as well. :)

Loirbaj

Jul 13, 2011, 2:19:00 AM7/13/11
mike said,

Actually athiests have no reason to fear
Jesus. Now, if someone accepts the
myth of death, entombment and eventual
rising from the dead.

yap said,

In the atheist world, there is no such a
concept as a eternal lake of fire.
Unless, you can show the lake.....a lake
full of fire

BroilJAB chuckles,
Whether 'we atheists simply choose not
to believe', what you believe has NO
impact on reality. You want to see a Lake
of Fire burning forever? Beyond all dispute,
SUCH IS the interior of the earth. It has
been fervently roasting for thousands of
years. Keep telling yourself, this just can
NOT be so. But invest in an asbestos
'winding cloth' before entering your tomb.

jc

Jul 13, 2011, 10:20:32 AM7/13/11

Jesus lives in Hell?

Seriously, I don't FEAR Jesus, but some of his followers
scare the hell out of me.

-jc

Devils Advocaat

Jul 13, 2011, 11:14:18 AM7/13/11

Let me elaborate on that for you Loirbaj, before you accuse me
unjustly yet again of only posting one liners that are non-responses.

Atheists don't believe in any deity not just the Christian one, and as
they don't believe in them it would be irrational to presume they are
afraid of any of them, let alone the human personification of the
Christian one.

If you were actually being honest and truthful, you would admit it is
your own ilk that are afraid of your particular deity because of the
promise of dreadful punishments in the hereafter that will last
forever if you don't come clean to your deity about all your wrong
doings while you are still alive.

And the atheists I am acquainted with hold themselves accountable for
any wrong doings of theirs in the here and now, if they do wrong to
anyone they will make the point of apologizing to that person and
setting things right as best as they can.

Its a good practice that should be taken up by anyone and everyone, as
it clears the air, removes any animosity and grudges and gives the
person who was wronged the opportunity to forgive the wrong-doer.

As Alexander Pope said in "An Essay on Criticism":

"To err is Humane; to Forgive, Divine."

You can read it all here:

http://poetry.eserver.org/essay-on-criticism.html

Enjoy :)

Loirbaj

Jul 13, 2011, 6:03:12 PM7/13/11
Jesus lives in Hell?
Seriously, I don't FEAR Jesus, but some of his followers scare the
hell out of me.

BroilJAB said,
And if you DID fear Creator Christ,
you would be more aptly fitted to make
your way in this life and the next. When
you do hit the Lake of Fire, you will instantly
do as all before you have done: shriek out
for Mercy..and for water.

Doc Smartass

Jul 13, 2011, 6:33:22 PM7/13/11
Loirbaj <Rhod...@wmconnect.com> wrote in news:08babc6b-9692-4094-b167-
937b20...@12g2000yqr.googlegroups.com:

> Subject: Why the Atheist FEARS Jesus

I'm afraid of SAURON. He's got a big scary fiery EYE.

--
Doc Smartass, BAAWA Knight of Aimin' to Misbehave aa # 1939

Kooks! http://kookclearinghouse.blogspot.com/

Books! http://jw-bookblog.blogspot.com/

The wise man knows his knowledge has limits, while the fool thinks he
knows everything.
(Plato)

Smiler

Jul 13, 2011, 8:43:40 PM7/13/11
On Wed, 13 Jul 2011 17:33:22 -0500, Doc Smartass wrote:

> Loirbaj <Rhod...@wmconnect.com> wrote in news:08babc6b-9692-4094-b167-
> 937b20...@12g2000yqr.googlegroups.com:
>
>> Subject: Why the Atheist FEARS Jesus
>
> I'm afraid of SAURON. He's got a big scary fiery EYE.

I'm afraid of Thor. He's got a big hammer to me with.

trog69

Jul 14, 2011, 3:57:23 AM7/14/11

I propose that this post by Loirbaj is the defining moment, when
creationists, fundamental Christians, etc. finally acknowledged that
they had no answers to the questions posed to them by non-believers,
and instead descended into base and coward trolling, posing assertions
that are so far from serious that they shine with a brightness usually
only seen in the eyes of maniacs.

Finally, we can start with actual, factual discussions that have real
meaning, rather than pretending that Christians have any real
arguments. Hooray!

Apostate

Jul 14, 2011, 5:37:08 AM7/14/11
On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 00:57:23 -0700 (PDT), trog69 <tom.t...@gmail.com> wrote in
alt.atheism:

>On Jul 12, 2:12 pm, Loirbaj <Rhodi...@wmconnect.com> wrote:
>> Every waking moment and probably most sleeping
>> ones wracked with nightmares plague the deviant
>> atheist: a sure and certain knowledge of that fast
>> approaching and eternal Lake of Fire awaiting them.
>
>I propose that this post by Loirbaj is the defining moment,

It could be, were it not for the fact that it's been evident from the first that
they come here to masturbate over their fantasies of our torment in their
revenge dreams. How dare we yawn off their 'serious' concerns?!

--
Apostate alt.atheist #1931 SOBWAG #1
BAAWA Knife AND SMASHer freelance Minion #'e'

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure
and the intelligent are full of doubt." -- Bertrand Russell

"Mr. Worf, set phasers on "Fuck You" and fire at will."
-- Doc Smartass

"Nature has a dark sense of humor, but life is certainly
one of the things it laughs at."
-- Rinaldo of Capadoccia

e-mail to %mynick%periodaaperiod%myAA#%@gee!mail!dottedcommie

Loirbaj

Jul 14, 2011, 6:29:45 AM7/14/11
Every waking moment and probably most sleeping
ones wracked with nightmares plague the deviant
atheist: a sure and certain knowledge of that fast
approaching and eternal Lake of Fire awaiting them.

mike said,
This post by Loirbaj is the defining moment,
Their fantasies of our torment in their revenge dreams

BroilJAB said,
I want every worthless crap pile atheist to be
unmistakably aware: Christ gave you free will
choice, you chose filth, and you inherit Hell.
Will my stark visuals change the mind of any
deviant here?

Devils Advocaat

Jul 14, 2011, 8:50:00 AM7/14/11

I have a question for you.

Is the love of your alleged God unconditional?

Smiler

Jul 14, 2011, 7:57:04 PM7/14/11
On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 01:43:40 +0100, Smiler wrote:

> On Wed, 13 Jul 2011 17:33:22 -0500, Doc Smartass wrote:
>
>> Loirbaj <Rhod...@wmconnect.com> wrote in news:08babc6b-9692-4094-b167-
>> 937b20...@12g2000yqr.googlegroups.com:
>>
>>> Subject: Why the Atheist FEARS Jesus
>>
>> I'm afraid of SAURON. He's got a big scary fiery EYE.
>
> I'm afraid of Thor. He's got a big hammer to me with.

Woops! "to HIT me with."

Seon

Jul 15, 2011, 5:30:39 AM7/15/11

"Smiler" <Youm...@JoeKing.com> wrote in message

> On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 01:43:40 +0100, Smiler wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 13 Jul 2011 17:33:22 -0500, Doc Smartass wrote:
>>
>>> Loirbaj <Rhod...@wmconnect.com> wrote in news:08babc6b-9692-4094-b167-
>>> 937b20...@12g2000yqr.googlegroups.com:

>>> I'm afraid of SAURON. He's got a big scary fiery EYE.
>>
>> I'm afraid of Thor. He's got a big hammer to me with.
>
> Woops! "to HIT me with."

Why would atheists fear a fairy tale?

Loirbaj

Jul 15, 2011, 6:00:47 AM7/15/11
mike said,

Why would atheists fear a fairy tale?

BroilJAB said,
Notice this. Anytime there is mention of
Jesus or of The Cross, the atheist and other
demonic can not endure to see it. They will
try to delete mention of it, any way they can.
If I see Thor or Allah or Siva or other 'gods'
mentioned, they do not bother Christians
in the least. But JESUS figures paramount
in the psyche of the atheist.

Smiler

Jul 15, 2011, 6:23:42 PM7/15/11
On Fri, 15 Jul 2011 19:30:39 +1000, Seon wrote:

> "Smiler" <Youm...@JoeKing.com> wrote in message

>>> I'm afraid of Thor. He's got a big hammer to me with.
>>
>> Woops! "to HIT me with."
>>
> Why would atheists fear a fairy tale?

Precisely.

Doc Smartass

Jul 15, 2011, 6:52:55 PM7/15/11
Smiler <Youm...@JoeKing.com> wrote in

> On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 01:43:40 +0100, Smiler wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 13 Jul 2011 17:33:22 -0500, Doc Smartass wrote:
>>
>>> Loirbaj <Rhod...@wmconnect.com> wrote in news:08babc6b-9692-4094-
b167-
>>> 937b20...@12g2000yqr.googlegroups.com:

>>> I'm afraid of SAURON. He's got a big scary fiery EYE.
>>
>> I'm afraid of Thor. He's got a big hammer to me with.
>
> Woops! "to HIT me with."

Looks like he hit you a lick already =)

Doc Smartass

Jul 15, 2011, 6:57:52 PM7/15/11
"Seon" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote in

> "Smiler" <Youm...@JoeKing.com> wrote in message

>>> I'm afraid of Thor. He's got a big hammer to me with.
>>
>> Woops! "to HIT me with."
>>
> Why would atheists fear a fairy tale?

Here, let me help you:

Search Results

1.
sar·casm/?sär?kaz?m/
Noun: The use of irony to mock or convey contempt. More »
Wikipedia - Dictionary.com - Answers.com - Merriam-Webster

1.
Sarcasm | Define Sarcasm at Dictionary.com
dictionary.reference.com/browse/sarcasm - CachedSimilar
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full
of sarcasms. Use sarcasm in a Sentence · See images of sarcasm ...

2.
Sarcasm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm - CachedSimilar
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
Sarcasm is “a sharp, bitter, or cutting expression or remark; a
bitter jibe or taunt.” Though irony and understatement is usually the
immediate context, ...
Origin of the term - Usage - Understanding - Vocal indication

3.
Sarcasm - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
Dictionary
www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sarcasm - CachedSimilar
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
Test Your Vocabulary. Take Our 10-Question Quiz · Word Games · Word
of the Day · New Words & Slang · Video. Dictionary; Thesaurus; Spanish;
Medical ...

4.
HowStuffWorks "How Sarcasm Works"
- CachedSimilar
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
Sarcasm is a way of speaking in which what is said is the opposite
of what is meant. Learn about sarcasm and find out why sarcasm is a lower
form of irony.

6.
Urban Dictionary: sarcasm
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sarcasm - CachedSimilar
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
A tongue of which the user speaks of something the complete
opposite of what the user means. It often has the best comedic value.

8.
Sarcasm Society - Sarcasm, Sarcastic Quotes & Humor, Irony, Satire
www.sarcasmsociety.com/ - CachedSimilar
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
Jul 15, 2011 – Sarcasm, and more sarcasm, along with some tutorials
and other sarcastic stuff.
Get more results from the past 24 hours

Seon

Jul 15, 2011, 9:11:24 PM7/15/11

> On Fri, 15 Jul 2011 19:30:39 +1000, Seon wrote:
>

>> "Smiler" <Youm...@JoeKing.com> wrote in message

>>> Woops! "to HIT me with."
>>>
>> Why would atheists fear a fairy tale?
>>

> Precisely.

Atheists also do not "hate" God despite what some Christians claim. The same
rule applies. You can't hate what you don't believe in.

Devils Advocaat

Jul 16, 2011, 2:56:42 AM7/16/11

Why so quiet on this question Loirbaj?

Smiler

Jul 16, 2011, 7:05:07 PM7/16/11
On Fri, 15 Jul 2011 17:52:55 -0500, Doc Smartass wrote:

> Smiler <Youm...@JoeKing.com> wrote in

> b167-

>>> I'm afraid of Thor. He's got a big hammer to me with.
>>
>> Woops! "to HIT me with."
>
> Looks like he hit you a lick already =)

Thor should lighten up...

Free Lunch

Jul 16, 2011, 8:46:38 PM7/16/11
On Sun, 17 Jul 2011 00:05:07 +0100, Smiler <Youm...@JoeKing.com> wrote
in alt.talk.creationism:

>On Fri, 15 Jul 2011 17:52:55 -0500, Doc Smartass wrote:
>
>> Smiler <Youm...@JoeKing.com> wrote in

>> b167-

>>> Woops! "to HIT me with."
>>
>> Looks like he hit you a lick already =)
>
>Thor should lighten up...

He does, one bolt at a time.

Alex W.

Jul 17, 2011, 7:09:29 AM7/17/11
On Sat, 16 Jul 2011 11:11:24 +1000, Seon wrote:

> "Smiler" <Youm...@JoeKing.com> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 15 Jul 2011 19:30:39 +1000, Seon wrote:
>>

>>> "Smiler" <Youm...@JoeKing.com> wrote in message

>>> Why would atheists fear a fairy tale?
>>>

>> Precisely.
>>
> Atheists also do not "hate" God despite what some Christians claim. The same
> rule applies. You can't hate what you don't believe in.

Sure you can.
I do not believe in Allah-the-god, but I will assert my right to
hate "Allah the social and cultural phenomenon".

I also know that Murphy's Law is not a real law of nature, that
there is no scientific basis for the buttered toast always
hitting the ground butter side down, that I do not always wait
for ages for the bus and then three come at once, that the phone
does not always ring sixty seconds after I have climbed into the
bath-tub, that the quickest way to find something is to buy a
replacement, and that the other queue in the supermarket is not
always faster.

Doesn't stop me from hating the guts of that Irish bastard,
though.

Budikka666

Jul 17, 2011, 7:35:14 AM7/17/11
On Jul 12, 4:12 pm, Loirbaj <Rhodi...@wmconnect.com> wrote:
> Every waking moment and probably most sleeping
> ones wracked with nightmares plague the deviant
> atheist: a sure and certain knowledge of that fast
> approaching and eternal Lake of Fire awaiting them.

Why are you so terrified of me that you daren´t even accept ONE
challenge?

Here are TWENTY FIVE from which you have RUN like the Coward for
Christ that you are, and one of them is on this very topic of Jesus
that youŕe repeatedly spamming the news groups with:

Cowardice #1:
You RAN When I asked you what your academic qualifications were to set
yourself up as judge and jury of the Theory of Evolution, thereby
proving yourself a hypocrite:
http://tinyurl.com/3rf72jl

Cowardice #2:
You RAN when I challenged you on your 'missing links' LIE:
http://tinyurl.com/3um7gc4

Cowardice #3:
You RAN when I asked you what positive scientific evidence you have
that demonstrates that the entire surface of the Earth was completely
under water only about 4,300 years old as the Bible chronology in Luke
indicates:
http://tinyurl.com/44c3q94

Cowardice #4:
You RAN when I asked you if you have any positive scientific evidence
which demonstrates that the Earth and indeed the universe are only
about 6,000 years old as the Bible chronology in Luke indicates.
http://tinyurl.com/3d38lwe

Cowardice #5:
You RAN when I asked you what professionally published positive
scientific evidence there is for a creator or for a creation:
http://tinyurl.com/3sya4pn

Cowardice #6:
You RAN when I asked you what independent objective evidence there is
for a creator or for a creation, posted around the same time as the
above.

Cowardice #7:
You RAN when I asked you what intelligent rationale you could offer
for a creator or for a creation, posted around the same time as the
above.

Cowardice #8:
You LIED that you posted 180 failures of evolution when you posted
only a handful, all of which were been easily refuted, but instead
supporting your claims, YOU RAN:
http://tinyurl.com/3ueca9g

Cowardice #9:
You LIED that humans and apes do not have a common ancestry and you
RAN AWAY when I asked you for your evidence and invited you to debate
that:
http://tinyurl.com/3doxezm

Cowardice #10:
You RAN when I invited you to go toe-to-toe with me on the existence
of this god of yours:
http://tinyurl.com/3s6wwaf

Cowardice #11:
You RAN when I invited you to discuss the unsupported claims you made
about the coelacanth:
http://tinyurl.com/44kxjxf

Cowardice #12:
You RAN when I took you to task over your LIES about Richard Dawkins:
http://tinyurl.com/3md8lbg

Cowardice #13:
You RAN when I called you out on your LIE about evolution and invited
you to discuss it with me:
http://tinyurl.com/3q5g5v8

Cowardice #14:
You RAN like Hell when I called you out on your LIE about Jack
Kevorkian's whereabouts:
http://tinyurl.com/3tw8pja
And convicted criminal Garcia's whereabouts:
http://tinyurl.com/69z2wex

Cowardice #15:
You RAN when I called you out on your LIE about the Peppered moth:
http://tinyurl.com/3j9cy7b

Cowardice #16:
You RAN when I invited you to discuss your knowledge of the Bible with
me:
http://tinyurl.com/3pfrg53

Cowardice #17:
You RAN when I exposed your LIE about the odds of abiogenesis and
evolution and invited you to support your claims:
http://tinyurl.com/3v5x4or

Cowardice #18:
You FLED when I offered to discuss your shameful LIE about anti-
semitism:
http://tinyurl.com/3shfato

Cowardice #19:
You RAN when I exposed your LIES about Charles Darwin's purported
racism, which was no worse than any of his contemporary theists, and a
heck of a lot better than many, including your own:
http://tinyurl.com/3c8mele

Cowardice #20:
You RAN when I invited you to define 'Evolution' so that we could
discuss it intelligently:
http://tinyurl.com/3grr2tm

Cowardice #21:
He made several statements on the reliability of the Bible and when
challenged to support them he ran away.
http://tinyurl.com/3vc4v8o

Cowardice #22:
You LIED about what Darwin said about the evolution of the eye and
when I took you to task on this, YOU FLED THE THREAD:
http://tinyurl.com/3mp9fbs

Cowardice #23:
I set you straight on abiogenesis after you accused me and some other
guy of making the claims that Joseki (whom you've directly and
repeatedly supported) was making! You really are a cofused piece of
Christian trash aren't you? Then you FLED THE THREAD:
http://tinyurl.com/3mhzezl

Cowardice #24:
Ran From Billions of Fossils LIE
http://tinyurl.com/3ce9g8j

Cowardice #25:
Ran from Jesus Christ!
http://tinyurl.com/6kck7b5

Keep Running LiarBoi:

Budikka

Loirbaj

Jul 17, 2011, 7:45:26 AM7/17/11
Early on Sabbath morn, Mr.Budikka sneaks
in..but only to SPAM again and to duck out.

Why DO the Atheists so much FEAR to debate?

Devils Advocaat

Jul 17, 2011, 8:03:18 AM7/17/11

I don't think my question is unreasonable.

So why wont you answer it Loirbaj?

Smiler

Jul 17, 2011, 7:25:48 PM7/17/11

How shocking!

Alex W.

Jul 17, 2011, 7:52:42 PM7/17/11
On Mon, 18 Jul 2011 00:25:48 +0100, Smiler wrote:

> On Sat, 16 Jul 2011 19:46:38 -0500, Free Lunch wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 17 Jul 2011 00:05:07 +0100, Smiler <Youm...@JoeKing.com> wrote
>> in alt.talk.creationism:

>>>Thor should lighten up...
>>
>> He does, one bolt at a time.
>
> How shocking!

But quite illuminating!

Devils Advocaat

Jul 18, 2011, 3:16:23 AM7/18/11

Loirbaj

Smiler

Jul 19, 2011, 6:28:31 PM7/19/11

But, to bring it down to earth, only for a brief flash.

Alex W.

Jul 20, 2011, 1:53:27 PM7/20/11
On Tue, 19 Jul 2011 23:28:31 +0100, Smiler wrote:

> On Mon, 18 Jul 2011 00:52:42 +0100, Alex W. wrote:

>>> How shocking!
>>
>> But quite illuminating!
>
> But, to bring it down to earth, only for a brief flash.

Any longer might be arc-ward.

Doc Smartass

Jul 20, 2011, 4:18:16 PM7/20/11

> On Sat, 16 Jul 2011 19:46:38 -0500, Free Lunch wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 17 Jul 2011 00:05:07 +0100, Smiler <Youm...@JoeKing.com>
wrote
>> in alt.talk.creationism:

>>>Thor should lighten up...
>>
>> He does, one bolt at a time.
>
> How shocking!

Nailed it.

--
Doc Smartass, BAAWA Knight of Aimin' to Misbehave aa # 1939

Kooks! http://kookclearinghouse.blogspot.com/

Books! http://jw-bookblog.blogspot.com/

"Rupert Murdoch" is Australian for F*cked.

Doc Smartass

Jul 20, 2011, 4:19:08 PM7/20/11
"Alex W." <ing...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in

Flash! Aaaa-aaaaaaaah!

--
Doc Smartass, BAAWA Knight of Aimin' to Misbehave aa # 1939

Kooks! http://kookclearinghouse.blogspot.com/

Books! http://jw-bookblog.blogspot.com/

"Rupert Murdoch" is Australian for F*cked.

JohnN

Jul 20, 2011, 5:43:27 PM7/20/11

Nowhere in your OP or in this post is there even the tiniest hint of a
call for a debate. If you want to debate you first frame a topic. If
you want to debate Jesus you first provide evidence for Jesus. Other
wise we will discuss Thor.

JohnN

Budikka666

Jul 20, 2011, 7:03:15 PM7/20/11
Keep Running LiarBoi:

Budikka

Smiler

Jul 20, 2011, 7:18:01 PM7/20/11

That ith a Thor point in these parths

Smiler

Jul 20, 2011, 7:21:22 PM7/20/11

Is that the usual reaction you get when you 'flash'?

Smiler

Jul 20, 2011, 7:25:15 PM7/20/11

You'd go on strike?

Buddythunder

Jul 20, 2011, 7:25:59 PM7/20/11

Your crippling fear of reality, more like!

Alex W.

Jul 20, 2011, 7:37:17 PM7/20/11

"Balls to that!"
-- St Elmo

Alex W.

Jul 20, 2011, 7:37:47 PM7/20/11

Could be worse.

Could be giggles.

Christopher A. Lee

Jul 20, 2011, 7:49:27 PM7/20/11
On Thu, 21 Jul 2011 00:18:01 +0100, Smiler <Youm...@JoeKing.com>
wrote:

>On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 14:43:27 -0700, JohnN wrote:
>
>> On Jul 17, 7:45 am, Loirbaj <Rhodi...@wmconnect.com> wrote:
>>> Early on Sabbath morn, Mr.Budikka sneaks
>>> in..but only to SPAM again and to duck out.
>>>
>>> Why DO the Atheists so much FEAR to debate?
>>
>> Nowhere in your OP or in this post is there even the tiniest hint of a
>> call for a debate. If you want to debate you first frame a topic. If
>> you want to debate Jesus you first provide evidence for Jesus. Other
>> wise we will discuss Thor.

There is no debate with these morons - it's an endless monolog of
stupidity, ignorance, and bigoted nastiness from them mostly about
things that are nothing to do with atheists or atheism.

>That ith a Thor point in these parths

Kin you kith it better?

Apostate

Loirbaj

Jul 20, 2011, 11:50:52 PM7/20/11
I want you to notice just how much the
deviant FEAR Jesus, his holy name
and the name Christ. They will go to any
lengths to try and obscure or blot out
the name from view. Once in Hell, all
their self-delusion schemes MELT away
in the fervent heat...even for forever and
ever. AMEN.

Syd M.

Jul 21, 2011, 3:55:48 PM7/21/11
On Jul 20, 11:50 pm, Loirbaj <Rhodi...@wmconnect.com> wrote:
> I want you to notice just how much the
> deviant FEAR Jesus,

I wish you to notice how much Loirbaj continues to LIE.

PDW

JohnN

Jul 21, 2011, 9:25:02 PM7/21/11
On Jul 20, 11:50 pm, Loirbaj <Rhodi...@wmconnect.com> wrote:

Show me where anyone in government is trying to close down churches.

Show me where anyone is forcing Christians ministers to deny Jesus.

Show me where any Christian church cannot erect a manger scene on
their property for Christmas.

Show me where evangelical Christian fundies are prevented from leaving
Chick tracts in public toilets.

Show me where Christians are prevented from buying airtime on
television.

Show me where any Christian sect or church has lost its tax free
status because of legitimate Christian ministry.

Show me where any Christian minister or practitioner has been
hurt.maimed, or killed for being Christian.

Show me where Texas governor Rick Perry is being prevented from
hosting batshit crazy Christian pastors at his
super-duper pray service.

The president of the United States had Christian ministers, one a
nutjob, pray to Jesus, in public, at his inauguration.

Damn the persecution of Christians, they are forced to pray in public
by the President!!!

Jabbers, you really got to take your act to the Comedy Channel.

JohnN

Loirbaj

Jul 21, 2011, 10:56:01 PM7/21/11
I want you to notice just how much the
deviant FEAR Jesus, his holy name
and the name Christ. They will go to any
lengths to try and obscure or blot out
the name from view. Once in Hell, all
their self-delusion schemes MELT away
in the fervent heat...even for forever and
ever. AMEN.

mike said

Show me where anyone in government is trying to close down churches.

BroilJAB said,
Go to google news and see that SDA
church in MD won huge settlement against
atheists in govt THERE for so doing. Your
anticipated apology duly noted. LOL

JohnN

Jul 25, 2011, 3:52:03 PM7/25/11

Who is Mike?

I went to Google News. I entered Maryland as a search term and I
entered "Seventh Day Adventists", with the quotation marks, as a
second search term. I got one, just one, return. It is a story about a
university in Africa. Link: http://www.modernghana.com/news/338113/1/valley-view-university-makes-strides.html

Perhaps you will do the search and find the story for me because Jesus
obviously doesn't want me to read it.

JohnN

SkyEyes

Jul 25, 2011, 4:03:00 PM7/25/11
On Jul 25, 12:52 pm, JohnN <jnorri...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 21, 10:56 pm, Loirbaj <Rhodi...@wmconnect.com> wrote:
>

> > I want you to notice just how much the
> > deviant FEAR Jesus, his holy name
> > and the name Christ. They will go to any
> > lengths to try and obscure or blot out
> > the name from view. Once in Hell, all
> > their self-delusion schemes MELT away
> > in the fervent heat...even for forever and
> > ever. AMEN.
>
> > mike said
> > Show me where anyone in government is trying to close down churches.
>
> > BroilJAB said,
> > Go to google news and see that SDA
> > church in MD won huge settlement against
> > atheists in govt THERE for so doing. Your
> > anticipated apology duly noted. LOL
>
> Who is Mike?
>
> I went to Google News. I entered Maryland as a search term and I
> entered "Seventh Day Adventists", with the quotation marks, as a
> second search term. I got one, just one, return. It is a story about a
> university in Africa. Link:http://www.modernghana.com/news/338113/1/valley-view-university-makes...

> Perhaps you will do the search and find the story for me because Jesus
> obviously doesn't want me to read it.
>
> JohnN

John, don't believe a word Loirbaj/Jabriol types. He's a Liar For
Jesus. He MSU all the damn time.

Brenda Nelson, A.A.#34
BAAWA Knight of the Golden Litterbox
EAC Professor of Feline Thermometrics and Cat-Herding
skyeyes nine at cox dot net OR
skyeyes nine at yahoo dot com

harry k

Jul 25, 2011, 4:10:23 PM7/25/11
> skyeyes nine at yahoo dot com- Hide quoted text -

I sure do wish he would give us atheists a lesson on how to hate
something that doesn't exist. It sounds kinky as hell and I'd like to
try it.

Harry K

JohnN

Jul 26, 2011, 11:29:48 AM7/26/11

Don't worry Brenda, all I want to do is make him either substantiate
his claims or back-down.

JohnN

Conan the bacterium

Jul 26, 2011, 1:13:15 PM7/26/11

<>

I don't think it's Lying for Jesus; I think it's lying for
the fun of getting people upset.

You know, the kid who sat in the back of
the room in third grade and made fart noises.

conan

Smiler

Jul 26, 2011, 7:03:34 PM7/26/11

>> John, don't believe a word Loirbaj/Jabriol types.  He's a Liar For
>> Jesus.  He MSU all the damn time.
>>

> Don't worry Brenda, all I want to do is make him either substantiate
> his claims or back-down.

He'll do neither because he's incapable of doing anything sane.