Are you smart enough...

1 view

The Gospel Truth

Apr 25, 2010, 7:24:45 PM4/25/10
to fill in the blank in, "Cain knew his -blank- wife"...
(Hint. 'He was afraid the people in the wilderness would kill him, for
he
killing his brother, in cold blooded permeditated murder....

Seth....born 30,000 years after Cain, inbred with his brother's
offspring
making us a species of interbred/inbred mortal, hybrids......

(Do you see any time dilation there.....?)

How about here....?

Genesis 16.....Islam....
Genesis 17.....Judaism....

Isaiah 14:12.....meet the angel in genesis 16.......
<jewishvirtuallibrary.org>

A hierarchy at play on the Earth......

It's so God Damned obvious.....!

Steve Knight

Apr 25, 2010, 8:05:29 PM4/25/10
On Sun, 25 Apr 2010 16:24:45 -0700 (PDT), The Gospel Truth
<01910i...@gmail.com> wrote:

>to fill in the blank in, "Cain knew his -blank- wife"...
>(Hint. 'He was afraid the people in the wilderness would kill him, for
>he
>killing his brother, in cold blooded permeditated murder....
>
>Seth....born 30,000 years after Cain, inbred with his brother's
>offspring
>making us a species of interbred/inbred mortal, hybrids......
>
>(Do you see any time dilation there.....?)

I was thinking more in the line of medication, lock down unit and
the lack of funding for psychotic idiots that believe in myths.

Warlord Steve
BAAWA

panam...@hotmail.com

Apr 25, 2010, 8:09:00 PM4/25/10
On Apr 25, 7:24 pm, The Gospel Truth <01910infin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> to fill in the blank in, "Cain knew his -blank- wife"...
> (Hint. 'He was afraid the people in the wilderness would kill him, for
> he
> killing his brother, in cold blooded permeditated murder....
>
> Seth....born 30,000 years after Cain, inbred with his brother's
> offspring
> making us a species of interbred/inbred mortal, hybrids......
>
> (Do you see any time dilation there.....?)

No, but there seems to a lil' dialation in your pupils when you smoke
that shit.

-Panama Floyd, Atlanta.
aa#2015/KoBAAWA1

Larry

Apr 25, 2010, 11:38:21 PM4/25/10
The Gospel Truth <01910i...@gmail.com> wrote in news:c692c632-753f-
49ee-8f04-4...@20g2000vbr.googlegroups.com:

> (Do you see any time dilation there.....?)

I do see a dilation, but it's not about time.....

--
Creationism is to science what storks are to obstetrics.

Larry

The Gospel Truth

Apr 26, 2010, 8:21:17 AM4/26/10
On Apr 25, 11:38 pm, Larry <no...@home.com> wrote:
> The Gospel Truth <01910infin...@gmail.com> wrote in news:c692c632-753f-
> 49ee-8f04-400bc5fc1...@20g2000vbr.googlegroups.com:

The Gospel Truth

Apr 26, 2010, 8:39:54 AM4/26/10
On Apr 25, 11:38 pm, Larry <no...@home.com> wrote:
> The Gospel Truth <01910infin...@gmail.com> wrote in news:c692c632-753f-
> 49ee-8f04-400bc5fc1...@20g2000vbr.googlegroups.com:
>
> > (Do you see any time dilation there.....?)
>
> I do see a dilation, but it's not about time.....

The offspring of Cain showed up 30-40,000 years ago....

We, the Neanderthal, were hybridized out of existence....

> --
> Creationism is to science what storks are to obstetrics.

Creationism IS science. The sience of genetics, life immortal,
psycology, death eternal...

Leading to the Gospel Truth of the Almighty wanting to have His
son born to a virgin He would make....

It didn't work out that way.....

> Larry

raven1

Apr 26, 2010, 8:45:47 AM4/26/10

The only thing "obvious" is that you're a looney.

All-Seeing-I

Apr 26, 2010, 10:29:32 AM4/26/10
> The only thing "obvious" is that you're a looney.- Hide quoted text -

Not everyone will have he eyes to see or the ears to hear Raven1

That was part of the plan.

Ken

Apr 26, 2010, 10:59:07 AM4/26/10
On Apr 26, 5:45 am, raven1 <quoththera...@nevermore.com> wrote:

> The only thing "obvious" is that you're a looney.

Yet another one for the looney bin, along with ASSman, Dimwitted Dave,
Puke, Andrew, Gabriel, et al.

Mark Evans

Apr 26, 2010, 11:37:08 AM4/26/10
> That was part of the plan.- Hide quoted text -

Sigh. Lloyd, you are projecting your own faults again. Just because
you are raptly wraped in your own snug blankets of delusion is no
reason to assume anyone else is. Remember that the meds from the
doctors can be good for you.

Mark Evans

raven1

Apr 26, 2010, 11:42:28 AM4/26/10

He might also do well to remember that I killfiled his sorry ass ages
ago.

marks...@yahoo.com

Apr 26, 2010, 11:50:24 AM4/26/10

Stork theory ? sorry I am a cabbageist.

The Gospel Truth

Apr 26, 2010, 12:27:42 PM4/26/10

Do you self-proclaimed evolved, have a different origin
of modern "intelligent" man....?

Do tell...

Our origin (hybrids of Cain), is rock solid...

We have an 'intelligence' gene, which enables us to
learn and be creative. And a 'longevity' gene....
That and stem cells, portend, immortality....
The stuff of the Almighty God.....

What ape gave us those....?

A race can't have a kid every 9 months, and
expect to live forever....

Hence, HaShem to Adam; "Man's years wil be
120". Longest so far, 123 years. BINGO.....!

Ken

Apr 26, 2010, 1:02:08 PM4/26/10
On Apr 26, 9:27 am, The Gospel Truth <01910infin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 26, 10:59 am, Ken <flakey...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> > On Apr 26, 5:45 am, raven1 <quoththera...@nevermore.com> wrote:
>
> > > The only thing "obvious" is that you're a looney.
>
> > Yet another one for the looney bin, along with ASSman, Dimwitted Dave,
> > Puke, Andrew, Gabriel, et al.
>
> Do you self-proclaimed evolved, have a different origin
> of modern "intelligent" man....?

The only thing "obvious" is that..............
your branch on the Evolutionary Tree snapped off long ago

Devils Advocaat

Apr 26, 2010, 2:25:08 PM4/26/10

A whole branch, that sure is generous. :P

HVAC

Apr 26, 2010, 3:23:29 PM4/26/10

"Ken" <flak...@aol.com> wrote in message

> > Yet another one for the looney bin, along with ASSman, Dimwitted Dave,
> > Puke, Andrew, Gabriel, et al.
>
> Do you self-proclaimed evolved, have a different origin
> of modern "intelligent" man....?

The only thing "obvious" is that..............
your branch on the Evolutionary Tree snapped off long ago

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twonky's family tree is a stump.

--
Jesus is coming? Don't swallow THAT !

The Gospel Truth

Apr 26, 2010, 7:28:12 PM4/26/10

The Neanderthal evolved into primitive humans...
The 'snap off' was Cain.....

The Gospel Truth

Apr 26, 2010, 7:37:18 PM4/26/10
On Apr 26, 3:23 pm, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Ken" <flakey...@aol.com> wrote in message

A stump is not a tree!

It should be, "HVAC's family tree was cut down to a stump"..

That''s what I like. Nice stupid short replies....

> --
> Jesus is coming?  Don't swallow THAT !

He was already here......

Richo

Apr 26, 2010, 7:56:41 PM4/26/10
On Apr 26, 9:24 am, The Gospel Truth <01910infin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> to fill in the blank in, "Cain knew his -blank- wife"...
> (Hint. 'He was afraid the people in the wilderness would kill him, for
> he
> killing his brother, in cold blooded permeditated murder....

It's just a story.
Cain is a character in a fantastical mythological story.

Not Real.

allegorical, chimerical, created, fabled, fabricated, fabulous, fairy-
tale, false, fanciful, fantasy, fictitious, fictive, folkloric,
imaginary, invented, legendary, made-up, mythic, mythological,
nonexistent, pretended, storied, supposititious, traditional, unreal,
untrue, visionary, whimsical

"What colour was Gandalf's beard?"

Gandalf is an imaginary character - he doesn't exist - he didn't
exist.
He doesnt actually have a beard.

Mark.

Ken

Apr 26, 2010, 9:03:43 PM4/26/10
On Apr 26, 11:25 am, Devils Advocaat <mankyg...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> On 26 Apr, 18:02, Ken <flakey...@aol.com> wrote:

referring to The Gospel Truth's worthess rantings

> > The only thing "obvious" is that..............
> > your branch on the Evolutionary Tree snapped off long ago

> A whole branch, that sure is generous. :P

Yes
I should have use "twig" instead..
Me so solly

Virgil

Apr 26, 2010, 11:39:16 PM4/26/10
In article
<0a31dbe0-fd43-4a28...@v18g2000vbc.googlegroups.com>,

The Gospel Truth <01910i...@gmail.com> wrote:

The Neanderthal did NOT evolve into humans. They were a branching off
from a fairly distant pre-human common ancestor.

Wombat

Apr 27, 2010, 1:38:31 AM4/27/10
On Apr 27, 5:39 am, Virgil <Vir...@home.esc> wrote:
> In article
> <0a31dbe0-fd43-4a28-b10d-133749907...@v18g2000vbc.googlegroups.com>,

>  The Gospel Truth <01910infin...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > The only thing "obvious" is that..............
> > > your branch on the Evolutionary Tree snapped off long ago
>
> > The Neanderthal evolved into primitive humans...
> > The 'snap off' was Cain.....
>
> The Neanderthal did NOT evolve into humans. They were a branching off
> from a fairly distant pre-human common ancestor.

He's been told that quite a few times already. He cannot grok it for
some reason.

Wombat

Dr P

Apr 27, 2010, 12:48:27 PM4/27/10
In message
<170cb175-d4a8-422f...@z11g2000yqz.googlegroups.com>,
Wombat <tri...@multiweb.nl> writes

actually, me ole wombat, i reckon some humans are descended from
neanderthals. take twonky two shoes, for example. and although 'angel'
[who is far from it] is a half decent looker, she display
neanderthal-type elements in her thinking; typically, one-track [e.g.
I'm an angel and i hate Dr P and I'm always right] and simplistic [e.g.
EC2 squared = not enough orgone].
--
dr p

Ken

Apr 27, 2010, 1:25:14 PM4/27/10

After analysis of a sample of GT's DNA, it's been revealed that broken
twig has been given a designation of "Homo Headupthyassus"

The Gospel Truth

Apr 27, 2010, 2:00:56 PM4/27/10
On Apr 26, 7:56 pm, Richo <m.richardso...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 26, 9:24 am, The Gospel Truth <01910infin...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > to fill in the blank in, "Cain knew his -blank- wife"...
> > (Hint. 'He was afraid the people in the wilderness would kill him, for
> > he
> > killing his brother, in cold blooded permeditated murder....
>
> It's just a story.
> Cain is a character in a fantastical mythological story.

A character, in the truth of the Physical Creation.....

> Not Real.

Of course he was real. A murderer by today's standard....

> allegorical, chimerical, created, fabled, fabricated, fabulous, fairy-
> tale, false, fanciful, fantasy, fictitious, fictive, folkloric,
> imaginary, invented, legendary, made-up, mythic, mythological,
> nonexistent, pretended, storied, supposititious, traditional, unreal,
> untrue, visionary, whimsical

You are 99.5% Neanderthal genome. 98% Cro-Magnon...
How the hell did that happen...?

Oh yeah..99% Chimp genome also...which we kept, in we being
the Neanderthal. We still have all of our genome of swill.....

And we ave in our genome an 'intelligence and a longevity' gene. From
where did they come?

> "What colour was Gandalf's beard?"

What color were the beards of the Neanderthal...?

> Gandalf is an imaginary character - he doesn't exist - he didn't
> exist.

The Neanderthal did exist..that's Reality...

> He doesnt actually have a beard.

Of course not. He didn't exist....

> Mark.

Archangel...Twonky....

All Cain borne were mixing male offspring. No mtDNA left behind.
The Almigty does work in mysterious ways.....

The Gospel Truth

Apr 27, 2010, 2:16:08 PM4/27/10

Look...they were gentically engineered, to their limit. They were
around for
700,000 years. Never got any prettier nor smarter...

The ended up in Northern Israel (Get it?) 60,000 years ago.....
They were made for the purpose they were used, by HaShem.

To bring an immortal species to mortality....if Lucifer fucks him
up in the course of He having His son born to the virgin made...
Both the female and male experienced aut-erotic orgasm...
(Man's years will be 120.) <HaShem to Abel>

So far 123..BINGO!)

> Wombat- Hide quoted text -

SkyEyes

Apr 27, 2010, 4:09:22 PM4/27/10
On Apr 25, 4:24 pm, The Gospel Truth <01910infin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> to fill in the blank in, "Cain knew his -blank- wife"...
> (Hint. 'He was afraid the people in the wilderness would kill him, for
> he
> killing his brother, in cold blooded permeditated murder....
>
> Seth....born 30,000 years after Cain, inbred with his brother's
> offspring
> making us a species of interbred/inbred mortal, hybrids......
>
> (Do you see any time dilation there.....?)
>
> How about here....?
>
> Genesis 16.....Islam....
> Genesis 17.....Judaism....
>
> Isaiah 14:12.....meet the angel in genesis 16.......
> <jewishvirtuallibrary.org>
>
> A hierarchy at play on the Earth......
>
> It's so God Damned obvious.....!

Only to those of you wearing the tinfoil hats.

Brenda Nelson, A.A.#34
BAAWA Knight
EAC Professor of Feline Thermometrics and Cat-Herding
skyeyes nine at cox dot net

*_//!!_//!!*

Apr 27, 2010, 5:44:58 PM4/27/10
On 27 Apr, 17:48, Dr P <d...@thelab.thelabworks> wrote:
> In message
> <170cb175-d4a8-422f-910f-d736876cc...@z11g2000yqz.googlegroups.com>,

ENVY of *Me* makes you NASTEE, Dr P...oops...Dummy 'and' it *IS*
CLEAR for All to see!

The hate, oops, HATE, is all yours, ~Dr P~.

*Hallelujah*

*Amen*

Richo

Apr 28, 2010, 2:06:17 AM4/28/10
On Apr 28, 4:00 am, The Gospel Truth <01910infin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 26, 7:56 pm, Richo <m.richardso...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Apr 26, 9:24 am, The Gospel Truth <01910infin...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > to fill in the blank in, "Cain knew his -blank- wife"...
> > > (Hint. 'He was afraid the people in the wilderness would kill him, for
> > > he
> > > killing his brother, in cold blooded permeditated murder....
>
> > It's just a story.
> > Cain is a character in a fantastical mythological story.
>
> A character, in the truth of the Physical Creation.....
>

> > Not Real.
>
> Of course he was real. A murderer by today's standard....

Why do you say "Of course" ??
You only know of him through a book - a book written thousands of
years ago by people you dont know in a language you dont know in a
society you are not part of.

Same with Achilles - The story of Achilles was originally an oral one
- told for many generations (centuries!) in ancient Greece before
someone finally wrote it down - and attributed it to "Homer".
Was Achilles a great warrior? Did he kill Hector?
Was he the Son of a sea nymph?

Do you say "Of Course"?

The Old Testament is of unkown age - the stories that make it up were
around an unknown number of centuries as oral traditions - until they
started to be written down about 700BC to 400BC.

Every culture has stories - stories of heros, gods and monsters and
magic and epic battles between good and evil. Every culture.

Why pick 1 story to believe in and ignore / reject 500?

Mark.

Dr P

Apr 28, 2010, 4:30:47 AM4/28/10
In message
<418aa28f-78a0-4f31...@z11g2000yqz.googlegroups.com>,
*_//!!_//!!* <har...@googlemail.com> writes

See, you are true to type!

dr p

The Gospel Truth

Apr 28, 2010, 1:58:46 PM4/28/10
On Apr 27, 4:09 pm, SkyEyes <skyey...@cox.net> wrote:
> On Apr 25, 4:24 pm, The Gospel Truth <01910infin...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > to fill in the blank in, "Cain knew his -blank- wife"...
> > (Hint. 'He was afraid the people in the wilderness would kill him, for
> > he
> > killing his brother, in cold blooded permeditated murder....
>
> > Seth....born 30,000 years after Cain, inbred with his brother's
> > offspring
> > making us a species of interbred/inbred mortal, hybrids......
>
> > (Do you see any time dilation there.....?)
>
> > How about here....?
>
> > Genesis 16.....Islam....
> > Genesis 17.....Judaism....
>
> > Isaiah 14:12.....meet the angel in genesis 16.......
> > <jewishvirtuallibrary.org>
>
> > A hierarchy at play on the Earth......
>
> > It's so God Damned obvious.....!
>
> Only to those of you wearing the tinfoil hats.

Blind and rabid Bats, Father ....

So, essentially you are saying Islam and Judaism don't exist?
Speaking for those of you, wearing the Dunce Caps.....

> Brenda Nelson, A.A.#34
> BAAWA Knight
> EAC Professor of Feline Thermometrics and Cat-Herding
> skyeyes nine at cox dot net

Hybrid Archangel.....

Saying the things the Christ could not say to the ancients
of his time. They were ignorant of the Science of our Father.

The igniting of Creation, igniting of the stars with companions.
To create life eternal in His legions of angels, and in having a
son born to a virgin He would make. Psychology, and eternal
death.....

*_//!!_//!!*

Apr 28, 2010, 2:10:39 PM4/28/10
On 28 Apr, 09:30, Dr P <d...@thelab.thelabworks> wrote:
> In message
> <418aa28f-78a0-4f31-a347-cc8be8807...@z11g2000yqz.googlegroups.com>,
> *_//!!_//!!* <harp...@googlemail.com> writes

giving with the one hand '&' taking away with the other makes you
"true to
type", ~0-track minded~, Proud, Egotistical, Arrogant 'and' Nastee, Dr
P.

If, as in your Puffed-Up Opinion, *I*'m "always right", it is because
you are
always wrong, "Dr P".

Also, my Understanding of E=MC Squared IS *Correct*, whereas yours is
is not, ~Dr P~, and that's a fact.

You ENVY/HATE me with a ~Passion~, "Dr P", because my *Perception*
*IS* far Superior to yours.

See?

*Hallelujah*

*Amen*

*_//!!_//!!*

Apr 28, 2010, 2:21:10 PM4/28/10
> "true to type", ~0-track minded~, Proud, Egotistical, Arrogant '&'

> Nastee, Dr P.
>
> If, as in your Puffed-Up Opinion, *I*'m "always right", it is because
> you are always wrong, "Dr P".
>
> Also, my Understanding of E = MC Squared is *Correct*, whereas
> yours is not, ~Dr P~, and that's a fact.
>
> You HATE me with a ~Passion~, "Dr P", because my *Perception*

> *IS* far Superior to yours.
>
> All of the above and All that has Passed between us before, makes
> *me* the *WINNER* and you the ~LOSER~, See Dr P?
>
> *Hallelujah*
>
> *Amen

Dr P

Apr 28, 2010, 3:13:08 PM4/28/10
In message
<10590631-3661-4105...@d39g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>,
*_//!!_//!!* <har...@googlemail.com> writes

p...m...t

premier mullet-head tension

strikes again!
--

dr p

*_//!!_//!!*

Apr 29, 2010, 4:42:33 AM4/29/10
On 28 Apr, 20:13, Dr P <d...@thelab.thelabworks> wrote:
> In message
> <10590631-3661-4105-a884-d70b28534...@d39g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>,

Is that your problem, Dr Punk, you're a Mindless
Hooligan that can't stop Hitting your head against
a brick wall, akin to a Cain Neanderthal?

No wonder your Shrink-shrunken '0'-track minded
brain has fallen, Oops, vanished out of your scull
& all you're left with is a Bad-Mad-Crash-Dummy-
Rabbiting-Habit.

LOL!

*Hallelujah*

*Amen*

Dr P

Apr 29, 2010, 5:22:03 AM4/29/10
In message
<6280ae27-d42f-417d...@b18g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>,
*_//!!_//!!* <har...@googlemail.com> writes

anti rabbit bigot

dr p

*_//!!_//!!*

Apr 29, 2010, 1:31:46 PM4/29/10
On 29 Apr, 10:22, Dr P <d...@thelab.thelabworks> wrote:
> In message
> <6280ae27-d42f-417d-9274-ea0bfd08b...@b18g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>,

You are a Doofy-Duffy, Dr P?

Hahah!

One-liners aren't necessarily
"anti rabbit" bigotry, but can
expose Rampant Bigotry, if
done Badly as you do, Dr P.

*Hallelujah*

*Amen*

The Gospel Truth

Apr 29, 2010, 9:11:02 PM4/29/10
On Apr 28, 2:06 am, Richo <m.richardso...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 28, 4:00 am, The Gospel Truth <01910infin...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > It's just a story.
> > > Cain is a character in a fantastical mythological story.
>
> > A character, in the truth of the Physical Creation.....
>
> > > Not Real.
>
> > Of course he was real. A murderer by today's standard....
>
> Why do you say  "Of course" ??
> You only know of him through a book - a book written thousands of
> years ago by people you dont know in a language you dont know in a
> society you are not part of.

It was written, for all to see....

> Same with Achilles - The story of Achilles was originally an oral one
> - told for many generations (centuries!) in ancient Greece before
> someone finally wrote it down - and attributed it to "Homer".
> Was Achilles a great warrior? Did he kill Hector?
> Was he the Son of a sea nymph?

Greek Mythology....

Long after the Tower of Bable....

No interbreeding, as in tthe case of Cain. You fail to realize
you are 99.5% Neanderthal genome...

> Do you say "Of Course"?

Of course not.....

> The Old Testament is of unkown age - the stories that make it up were
> around an unknown number of centuries as oral traditions - until they
> started to be written down about 700BC to 400BC.

The last of Cain's offspring to die, was Lamech. He said "My
punishment will be 70 times 7 fold as it was for Cain."

Laamech killed a 'man' in self defense....

The point being, Cain must have spoken to his offspring,
of his ordeal with, and punishment by, HaShem.....

> Every culture has stories - stories of heros, gods and monsters and
> magic and epic battles between good and evil. Every culture.

"I AM THE ALMIGHTY GOD! AND THERE IS NONE ELSE!"
(HaShem)

And there really is 'none else'....

There are Mighty Gods. Like Allah.....

> Why pick 1 story to believe in and ignore / reject 500?

It's not a story. It's a record of the making of mankind....
Immortal at first. Then dumbed down, to mortality.....

99.5% Neanderthal, 99% Chimp, 98% Cro-Magnon,
Alligator....Bunny Rabbit.....etc.....

The Almighty is all about genetics....

And we are still our original genome of swill, but with
the intelligence, and longevity gene, of Cain and his
parents......

The Almgihty works in (not so) mysterious ways, for
those who understand His ways....

> Mark.- Hide quoted text -

Dr P

Apr 30, 2010, 5:17:41 AM4/30/10
In message
<ffd9f54e-ee9f-4538...@g21g2000yqk.googlegroups.com>,
*_//!!_//!!* <har...@googlemail.com> writes

where did you leave your last brain cell behind?

ah, in ashley rye's cosmic pyramid near silbury hill, circa 1999.

dr ... >p

_//!! _//!!

May 2, 2010, 6:36:11 PM5/2/10

"Dr P" <dr...@thelab.thelabworks> wrote in message

As ashely is before *my time* + *I* don't know the guy/girl, you
must be speaking to 'your' "last brain cell behind" Dr P"!

*Hallelujah*

*Amen*

Dr P

May 4, 2010, 5:39:42 AM5/4/10