So You Don't Like God?

Gary Sokolisch

Feb 17, 2011, 10:46:09 PM2/17/11
Yeah I know that Allah tells his faithful to convert, enslave, or kill all
infidels but the other religions keep their people in check.

Just imagine if all Jews and Christians became atheists. We would have
mayhem and murder on a scale that would eclipse all the wars and conflicts
that have occurred since the inception of homo sapiens from the caves
50,000 years ago.

Think about it.

Brian E. Clark

Feb 17, 2011, 11:13:44 PM2/17/11
In article <11mqp15ej3bke$.sca42sf6...@40tude.net>,
Sokolis...@hotmail.com says...

0.10 on the troll scale.

10.0 on the imbecile scale.

--
-----------
Brian E. Clark

Richo

Feb 17, 2011, 11:29:18 PM2/17/11
On Feb 18, 2:46 pm, Gary Sokolisch <SokolischSpe...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Maybe not.
Perhaps humans are not as innately evil as the priests tell us.
They have lied to us so many times before....

> Think about it.

You too!

Mark.

R Brown

Feb 17, 2011, 11:36:24 PM2/17/11

"Gary Sokolisch" <Sokolis...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Hey, I totally agree! If it takes religion to keep these idiots even
marginally in check and paying their taxes then let's build more churches
for 'em. Leave the intellectual heavy lifting to the atheists.
"When you're talking to a creationist, it's not the heat, it's the
stupidity." - R.Brown

Message has been deleted

Yap

Feb 17, 2011, 11:43:16 PM2/17/11
On Feb 18, 11:37 am, Doc Johnson <thedoc1598...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Feb 2011 22:46:09 -0500, Gary Sokolisch
> I agree with you regarding real Christians, but certainly not
> Catholics, Jehovah Witnesses or Episcopalians, for they're almost as
> bad as atheists.
Wow, a loony talk....bad atheists?
Where do you find a bad atheist when every day we get news about
molester priests?

> "The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God" -- Psalms 14:1
Every one including you know there is no sky pixie.

> "God does not play poker" -- Albert Einstein
There is no sky daddy to do anything, least it plays poker (poker is a
human game, not pixie game).

> Doc Johnson
> Nucular Physicist and published member of ICR
> (I know how to spell Nuclear, but I prefer to spell it the way it's supposed to be pronounced.)
A loon and a nucular physicist for the con icr.?

Message has been deleted

Jimbo

Feb 18, 2011, 12:05:53 AM2/18/11
On Feb 17, 10:46 pm, Gary Sokolisch <SokolischSpe...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Yeah I know that Allah tells his faithful to convert, enslave, or kill all
> infidels but the other religions keep their people in check.

Allah who?

> Just imagine if all Jews and Christians became atheists.  We would have
> mayhem and murder on a scale

So, christians and jews are, at heart, murdering psychopaths who
cannot control their base impulses without the aid of a magical sky
daddy? That does make sense considering that our prison population
is full of Christians with very few atheists and agnostics, but it's
rare to see a Christian admit that he or she is little more than a
murdering thug, a characterless criminal only held in check by the
fear of his sky-daddy.

That is why I am a proud atheist.

Jimbo

Feb 18, 2011, 12:09:14 AM2/18/11
On Feb 17, 11:37 pm, Doc Johnson <thedoc1598...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Feb 2011 22:46:09 -0500, Gary Sokolisch
>
> <SokolischSpe...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I agree with you regarding real Christians, but certainly not
> Catholics, Jehovah Witnesses or Episcopalians, for they're almost as
> bad as atheists.

Bad as the atheists? Atheists are, as a percentage of population,
largely under represented in our prison systems. Care to take a
guess as to who the number one demografic happens to be? You got it,
it's Christians.

Comparitively, atheists are "saints".

Jimbo

Feb 18, 2011, 12:10:11 AM2/18/11
On Feb 17, 11:51 pm, Doc Johnson <thedoc1598...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> That's right. Nucular.

So, you're an idiot as well as a fanatic. Not surprising.

SkyEyes

Feb 18, 2011, 1:02:28 AM2/18/11
On Feb 17, 8:46 pm, Gary Sokolisch <SokolischSpe...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Yet there are fewer atheists in prison in the U.S. than any other
religious category. Do atheists commit fewer crimes, or are we just
so much smarter than you idiotic superstitious types that we're seldom
caught?

Brenda Nelson, A.A.#34
BAAWA Knight of the Golden Litterbox
EAC Professor of Feline Thermometrics and Cat-Herding
skyeyes nine at cox dot net OR
skyeyes nine at yahoo dot com

Meteorite Debris

Feb 18, 2011, 1:34:31 AM2/18/11
Last time that great scribe Doc Johnson <thedoc...@yahoo.com>
chipped away at his/her stone these gems of wisdom for posterity ...

> That's right. Nucular.

> "The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God" -- Psalms 14:1

"whoever shall say thou fool shall ve in danger of hellfire" Matt 5:22

--

Remove both YOUR_SHOES before replying
apatriot #1, atheist #1417,

Apatriotism Yahoo Group

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make
you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Armageddon Fred

Feb 18, 2011, 4:00:13 AM2/18/11
Gary Sokolisch <Sokolis...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Just imagine if all Jews and Christians became atheists. We would have
>mayhem and murder on a scale that would eclipse all the wars and conflicts
>that have occurred since the inception of homo sapiens from the caves
>50,000 years ago.

LOL. Atheists have a much smaller body count than cultists, ergo your
Christanic lunacy is obviously false.

---
"Tide goes in. Tide goes out." -- Christianity's best proof for gods yet.

raven1

Feb 18, 2011, 8:33:48 AM2/18/11
<Sokolis...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Yeah I know that Allah tells his faithful to convert, enslave, or kill all
>infidels but the other religions keep their people in check.

Sigh. Another person who doesn't realize that this line of argument
indicates that he's a sociopath.

tirebiter

Feb 18, 2011, 9:15:19 AM2/18/11
On Feb 17, 11:37 pm, Doc Johnson <thedoc1598...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Feb 2011 22:46:09 -0500, Gary Sokolisch
>
> I agree with you regarding real Christians, but certainly not
> Catholics, Jehovah Witnesses or Episcopalians, for they're almost as
> bad as atheists.
>
> "The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God" -- Psalms 14:1
>
> "God does not play poker" -- Albert Einstein
>
> Doc Johnson
> Nucular Physicist and published member of ICR
> (I know how to spell Nuclear, but I prefer to spell it the way it's supposed to be pronounced.)

It's so much fun to watch "true" (tm) christians judge that others
aren't "true" (tm) christians. In one sanctimonious pronouncement,
you've denied the validity of well over half of all christians.

I'll bet that when you need to rely on the Argumentum ad Populum
fallacy, you won't hesitate to lump all those nasty "catholics,
jehovah witnesses and episcopalians" back in the mix.

Too funny.

---
a.a. #2273

Scott

Feb 18, 2011, 9:39:02 AM2/18/11
On Feb 17, 11:37 pm, Doc Johnson <thedoc1598...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Feb 2011 22:46:09 -0500, Gary Sokolisch

-- SokolischSpe...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >Yeah I know that Allah tells his faithful to convert, enslave, or kill all
> >infidels but the other religions keep their people in check.

-- Just imagine if all Jews and Christians became atheists.  We would
have
-- mayhem and murder on a scale that would eclipse all the wars and
conflicts
-- that have occurred since the inception of homo sapiens from the
caves
-- 50,000 years ago.

That's a false assumption that the proscription against killing is
based in religion. In reality, that proscription existed before
Judaism, and was simply written into the religion's code.

Do consider taking a course in cultural anthropology for a broader
view of how human societies developed.

Mike Jones

Feb 18, 2011, 9:51:43 AM2/18/11
Responding to Richo:

> On Feb 18, 2:46 pm, Gary Sokolisch <SokolischSpe...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Yeah I know that Allah tells his faithful to convert, enslave, or kill
>> all infidels but the other religions keep their people in check.
>>
>> Just imagine if all Jews and Christians became atheists.  We would have
>> mayhem and murder on a scale that would eclipse all the wars and
>> conflicts that have occurred since the inception of homo sapiens from
>> the caves 50,000 years ago.
>>

> Maybe not.
> Perhaps humans are not as innately evil as the priests tell us.

Except they did fall for the Big Book of Busllshit routine en mass.

If they don't have that any more, then what happens next?

Oh, and minus 10 points from the OP for pinching my idea.

--
*=( http://www.churchofreality.org/

Ralph

Feb 18, 2011, 3:54:05 PM2/18/11

Say what??? Are you for real??

Miles Davis

Feb 18, 2011, 4:15:05 PM2/18/11

Fuck off, troll.

Kelsey Bjarnason

Feb 18, 2011, 4:29:17 PM2/18/11

I did. What I realized was something I realized a long time ago, too:
that far too many god-addled nitwits, far from even pretending to be
good, decent, upstanding people, are in fact violent, murderous,
misogynistic, misanthropic blights on the species, and the only reason
they haven't reduced the planet to a global-scale bloodbath is the terror
they live in of an invisible magic sky pixie getting mad at them.

Yes, I realize you were trolling, but the point remains, that many of
these people are sick, twisted, evil sorts who are only prevented from
acting by fear.

It would be absolutely wonderful if they tossed the fear and adopted
reason, in which case the slaughter would not come to pass, but I rather
suspect in most cases, were they to give up the fear, reason would not be
what takes its place.

--
Information vanishes by magic. -- Michael Gray (paraphrased)

Message has been deleted

Doc Smartass

Feb 18, 2011, 10:46:59 PM2/18/11
Gary Sokolisch <Sokolis...@hotmail.com> wrote in news:11mqp15ej3bke
$.sca42sf6...@40tude.net:

> Subject: So You Don't Like God?

Never met one--and neither have you.

--
Doc Smartass, BAAWA Knight of Aimin' to Misbehave aa # 1939

Kooks! http://kookclearinghouse.blogspot.com/

Books! http://jw-bookblog.blogspot.com/

A Christian has to be Adolf Hitler to be called militant.
All an atheist has to do is write a book. -- Tommy Holland

Mike Jones

Feb 19, 2011, 9:46:50 AM2/19/11
Responding to Kelsey Bjarnason:

Or, freed from the fear of eventual inevitable retribution, and with no
compassion beyond that which was but now is not compulsory...

There is a case to be made that religion is actually useful.

--
*=( http://www.churchofreality.org/

THE REAL GARY

Feb 19, 2011, 2:29:16 PM2/19/11
The so-called "real jack" aka jack-off jack, spammer and impersonator,
posting as Gary Sokolisch, once again forgets to share his spoofs
with his fellow gutter turds in the alt-social-security-disability
cesspool.

On Feb 17, 7:46 pm, Gary Sokolisch <SokolischSpe...@hotmail.com>

Bill M

Feb 19, 2011, 7:58:13 PM2/19/11

"THE REAL GARY" <exposing_th...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

You seem unaware of the Christian wars and killngs a few centuries ago!

Get an education.

Gary Sokolisch

Feb 20, 2011, 5:24:27 PM2/20/11

You seem to live in the past.

> Get an education.

Fuck-off and die, Akmed.

Locutus

Feb 20, 2011, 5:29:04 PM2/20/11
"Bill M" <wme...@netzero.net> wrote in

Grow a brain, moron. The thread is a spoof, and you were even told so.

Pepsi

Feb 21, 2011, 5:13:16 AM2/21/11

"Bill M" <wme...@netzero.net> wrote in message

> "THE REAL GARY" <exposing_th...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> The so-called "real jack" aka jack-off jack, spammer and impersonator,
>> posting as Gary Sokolisch, once again forgets to share his spoofs
>> with his fellow gutter turds in the alt-social-security-disability
>> cesspool.
>>
>> On Feb 17, 7:46 pm, Gary Sokolisch <SokolischSpe...@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>> Yeah I know that Allah tells his faithful to convert, enslave, or kill
>>> all
>>> infidels but the other religions keep their people in check.

Bull shit.
The laws, and norms of the whole society, keep religions in check.
I have little doubt that if the conservative christian extremists gained
more control in government (as they are constantly trying to do), this
nation would be no different than nations where extremist Muslims are also
in control of their government.

>>> Just imagine if all Jews and Christians became atheists. We would have
>>> mayhem and murder on a scale that would eclipse all the wars and
>>> conflicts
>>> that have occurred since the inception of homo sapiens from the caves
>>> 50,000 years ago.
>>>
>>> Think about it.

C'mon!
Intelligent people quit using that childish phrase after first grade.
I can't understand why people who still use that phrase are ALWAYS
uneducated, empty brained, religious and/or conservative extremists.
You have passed first grade - haven't you!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Pepsi

Feb 21, 2011, 5:14:47 AM2/21/11

"Gary Sokolisch" <Sokolis...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Your real (low) level of thinking is showing.

Gary Sokolisch

Feb 21, 2011, 8:05:50 AM2/21/11
On Sat, 19 Feb 2011 19:58:13 -0500, Bill M wrote:

Lemme put it this way, Jamaal. I ain't never heard the Pope, or the
conservative Rabbi, or Preacher Jones, or a Buudhist Holy Man, or the Dalai
Lama,etc. tell the Faithful to convert, enslave, or kill all infidels, as
your Imams do.

Jack Sokolisch

Feb 21, 2011, 4:59:14 PM2/21/11
Nothing additional to add. Just wanted to keep all of my admirers in
the alt-social-security-disability cesspool current regarding my
UseNet spamming activities.
Your Beloved Jack (aka jack-off jack)

On Feb 20, 2:24 pm, Gary Sokolisch <SokolischSpe...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> On Sat, 19 Feb 2011 19:58:13 -0500, Bill M wrote:

Jack Sokolisch

Feb 21, 2011, 5:00:07 PM2/21/11