sudden evolution for all species

David Dalton

Jan 13, 2024, 5:04:24 PMJan 13
January 13, 2024. To get UTC add 3.5 hours.
(Make Your Dreams Come True Day)

FULL RESET, nothing is done/on/in-progress.

I can try again, but the following major changes are required:

1. all of gdnabsaedspecies, gviruses, and galien (who are
currently not DNA-based) will evolve (but it is still (AA)
and others covered by at least one popthrough hcp sub
who will be covered by the m.s.h.c.p., and our cat Sam
is no longer in (AA) ),

2. after evolution the former galien will be DNA-based.
and all 36 of them will be in the Beothuk species,

3. evolution collaborators will now include those someones
designated to be species someones of post-evolution
gdnabasedspecies, as well as others I have listed before,

4. [PCMM] consequences other than charisma modulation
won’t come on until as part of my post-popthroughs updates
in [HCP] and [GSB].

With that in mind I began a new attempt at 6:10 p.m.
Again I won’t post updates until the attempt is
complete, but you can assume that I am proceeding
as in recent threads on alt.religion.druid . Followup-To
set to alt.religion.druid . Please follow up if you
notice any effects, or if you have questions.

“Early morning jubilators, up to no good instigators... Sons of long
forgotten races, that the darkest night embraces” (Ron Hynes & D.O’D.)